Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Muslims: slavery benefits society (Read 2917 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims: slavery benefits society
Reply #30 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Jasin wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
We should have Slavery here.
If you 'murder' - you become a Slave for life and wish you were dead anyway. Wink

How about Muslims?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 18th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
Frank wrote on May 18th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 18th, 2019 at 5:43pm:
Frank wrote on May 18th, 2019 at 4:54pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 11:43pm:
Frank wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 10:26pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 3:02pm:
freediver wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 1:25pm:
What benefits Gandalf? I do not address them because they are all in your head,

So creating and running the greatest slave trade the world has ever known had zero benefits to the societies that ran them?

Damn, they must have missed the memo...

Quote:
The industrial revolution in western Europe did not rely on slavery either.

Tell me FD, which people worked the plantations that produced the raw materials for the first mass consumer markets in Europe - including tobacco, sugar, coffee?

Muslims have been the most significant slave traders. They still are.  Islam permits slavery. Christianity does not.  You Muslims are the most dishonest arsecoveres and dissembling liars in any discussion about slavery - and most other things.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters". Peter 2:18.

Dishonest arsecoverers and dissembling liars, innit.

Oiketai means servants in Greek, not slaves, slimey.

Good point, dear boy. It would appear that the English during the time of King James made no such distinction.

You?

Does it appear thus to your Paki eyes?  Considering that the NT was written in Greek and the relevant word, oiketai, means servant, it matters little what your lying Paki eyes tell you, isn't it,Edna?

Now you are adamantly sticking with a mis-translation (in the King James it IS rendered as servants, BTW), just to defend Muslim slaving???  You are a F**g Paki, through and through. You had too many of them up you and they have infected you with dishonesty and probably much else.

Thank you, old boy, you're right indeed. King James did say servants.

Most Bibles since have used the term slaves. Now what do you make of that?

I think you are an idiot. If you look at the Greek for servant and slave you would see that Peter said servant.

But being a bolshoi paki shitehead you insist in the mistranslation to attempt to prove your baseless ideological lie.

That's  you in a nutshell - ignorant idiot persisting with his lies for the sake of agit prop.

Bwian is proud of you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 19th, 2019 at 10:13pm

Frank wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

So creating and running the greatest slave trade the world has ever known had zero benefits to the societies that ran them?

Quote:

Tell me FD, which people worked the plantations that produced the raw materials for the first mass consumer markets in Europe - including tobacco, sugar, coffee?

Muslims have been the most significant slave traders. They still are.  Islam permits slavery. Christianity does not.  You Muslims are the most dishonest arsecoveres and dissembling liars in any discussion about slavery - and most other things.

Good point, dear boy. It would appear that the English during the time of King James made no such distinction.

You?

Does it appear thus to your Paki eyes?  Considering that the NT was written in Greek and the relevant word, oiketai, means servant, it matters little what your lying Paki eyes tell you, isn't it,Edna?

Now you are adamantly sticking with a mis-translation (in the King James it IS rendered as servants, BTW), just to defend Muslim slaving???  You are a F**g Paki, through and through. You had too many of them up you and they have infected you with dishonesty and probably much else.

Now now, I believe the Greek term translates as "bonded servant".

Now that's someone sold by their family to work be owned by another.

I think you are an idiot. If you look at the Greek for servant and slave you would see that Peter said servant.

But being a bolshoi paki shitehead you insist in the mistranslation to attempt to prove your baseless ideological lie.

That's  you in a nutshell - ignorant idiot persisting with his lies for the sake of agit prop.

Bwian is proud of you.

Now now, old boy, I believe the Greek term translates as "bonded servant". Some translations use this definition.

A bonded servant is someone sold by their family, usually as children, to be owned by another.

You know, like marriage.

Not unlike your jolly self, dear boy. You're my bonded wife.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - May 19th, 2019 at 11:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 8:37pm:
If you 'murder' - you become a Slave for life and wish you were dead anyway. Wink

How about Muslims?

We can enslave Muslims for murdering France soon Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 20th, 2019 at 1:33am

Jasin wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 11:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 8:37pm:

How about Muslims?

We can enslave Muslims for murdering France soon Wink

You mean liberty, equality, fraternity, eh?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:43pm

You watch them run scared from the Italians (Mafia),
once they make France die for their Moslem sins.
Wink

...no-one will help the defenseless Moslems - except 'Israel'  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - May 21st, 2019 at 3:32pm

FD:

Quote:
Slavery has always harmed the societies in which it occurs.

You keep bringing this up, as if pretending that the only relevant point is where slaves are physically present.

Europeans evidently understood that slavery harms society - which is why they kept them well clear of their society. Like I said, they had the best of both worlds: they had slaves in the West Indies and the Americas producing enough raw materials to create the first mass consumer goods, supplying them to the very free European markets.

But no doubt, slavery would have absolutely sucked for societies in the West Indies and the Americas. Fortunately for Europe, they didn't have to give a crap. They were free, you see.

IMO what has happened is that capitalist societies have indeed worked out that slavery is, on balance, crap for *THEIR* society, so they keep it out. But it is not crap for someone elses society - especially when in a globalised market someone else's free labor provides the capitalists with seemingly endless raw materials. Sure, it eventually comes back to bite the slavers in the bum, but thats over "there". As long as there is a plentiful supply of short sighted slavers who haven't been blessed with Adam Smith's enlightened theories on efficient production, its all the same to the capitalists in their cozy "free" societies. And the wise capitalists infused with Smithian enlightenment don't need to extend their enlightenment to the slavers or the slaves - after all its not their society. All they need is a reliable and cheap supply of raw materials. And they got that in spades during the greatest slave trade the world has ever seen.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 21st, 2019 at 3:42pm

So the money that the slaves produced made the west what it is today, not the overall ideology of western civilization?

Well if money is the one true answer, how come the muzzies who have had the wealth of the world (oil) at their finger tips for a century now, have only managed to go backwards?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - May 21st, 2019 at 3:46pm

moses wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 3:42pm:
So the money that the slaves produced made the west what it is today

No, it clearly benefited the west at the time.

Two very different things.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 21st, 2019 at 3:52pm

Well tell us why the oil money hasn't benefited the muslim lands to the same degree.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:14pm

The USA has taken the Australian innovation of Privatised Prisons more so than Australia itself.

Privatised Prisons use Prison labour as 'Free Labour' and China - with its $2 labour is upset that USA has 'Free' labour.

Many towns, cities around USA seek Privatised Prisons to be set up and go 'hunting' for Prisoners.
Get caught littering and that's a $200 fine.
Can't pay it, then you go to Private Prison where the cost of Lodging, Laundry and Food is added to the 'Cost' and if you can't pay that, then you stay is extended until you do.
While there - you are put to work 'factory' style making things which are sold overseas, etc.

FREE LABOUR... Slavery/Prison Labour.  Wink

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:58pm

moses wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 3:52pm:
Well tell us why the oil money hasn't benefited the muslim lands to the same degree.

why?

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 21st, 2019 at 7:18pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 5:58pm:
moses wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 3:52pm:

why?

Islam still has slavery. How is it benefiting?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 21st, 2019 at 7:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 10:13pm:
Frank wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

Quote:

You?

Now now, I believe the Greek term translates as "bonded servant".

Now that's someone sold by their family to work be owned by another.

Bwian is proud of you.

Now now, old boy, I believe the Greek term translates as "bonded servant". Some translations use this definition.

A bonded servant is someone sold by their family, usually as children, to be owned by another.

You know, like marriage.

Not unlike your jolly self, dear boy. You're my bonded wife.

You are mincing down that ladder, Paki, pretending it's not a climb down.

The Greek simply means household servant. Same word family from which we get economy.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - May 21st, 2019 at 9:55pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 3:32pm:
FD:

Quote:
Slavery has always harmed the societies in which it occurs.

You keep bringing this up, as if pretending that the only relevant point is where slaves are physically present.

Europeans evidently understood that slavery harms society - which is why they kept them well clear of their society. Like I said, they had the best of both worlds: they had slaves in the West Indies and the Americas producing enough raw materials to create the first mass consumer goods, supplying them to the very free European markets.

But no doubt, slavery would have absolutely sucked for societies in the West Indies and the Americas. Fortunately for Europe, they didn't have to give a crap. They were free, you see.

IMO what has happened is that capitalist societies have indeed worked out that slavery is, on balance, crap for *THEIR* society, so they keep it out. But it is not crap for someone elses society - especially when in a globalised market someone else's free labor provides the capitalists with seemingly endless raw materials. Sure, it eventually comes back to bite the slavers in the bum, but thats over "there". As long as there is a plentiful supply of short sighted slavers who haven't been blessed with Adam Smith's enlightened theories on efficient production, its all the same to the capitalists in their cozy "free" societies. And the wise capitalists infused with Smithian enlightenment don't need to extend their enlightenment to the slavers or the slaves - after all its not their society. All they need is a reliable and cheap supply of raw materials. And they got that in spades during the greatest slave trade the world has ever seen.

So Europeans not caring about slavery in the Americas somehow makes slavery good for American society?

Do you think the UK economy would have been better off if America had remained a backwards agrarian slave based society?

Can you explain how there are so many rich people in the world today without any significant slave economies? Do you think we would be better off in any way if we introduced some?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print