Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
School Kids Climate Protest. (Read 2485 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

School Kids Climate Protest.
Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:45pm

👍

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: School Kids Climate Protest.
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:04pm

I'm smell bullshit on that article.

Check the date line, no year.
Check the use of "virtue signalling'

Standard Right wing fluff propaganda.  I think it's great that the government is trapped between a public that accepts what their scientists tell them, and the coal barrons who fund the Lib/Nat parties.  I could not have scripted this any better.

Karma really is a bitch.

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:06pm

random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
I'm smell bullshit. 

your nose is too close to your arse.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:11pm

The aroma is getting stronger now   Undecided

Oh lee arrived ...
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:16pm by random »  

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:41pm

random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:11pm:

Oh lee arrived ...

Sorry your nose caught up to your arse 5 minutes before you posted. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:44pm

lee wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:41pm:
random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:11pm:

Oh lee arrived ...

Sorry your nose caught up to your arse 5 minutes before you posted. Grin Grin Grin

Your cold nose is why Tony Abbott always has that stupid look on his face.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:02pm

Standard Right wing fluff propaganda.  I think it's great that the government is trapped between a public that accepts what their scientists tell them, and the coal barrons who fund the Lib/Nat parties.  I could not have scripted this any better.

Karma really is a bitch.

A few myopic old curmudgeons on this site have expressed similar sentiments so it wouldn't surprise me if it's legit.

Genius, of course, to blame the kids for living in the world they've inherited by the people who won't be alive to see what it becomes.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:17am

sadly its true though isnt it?....

lets see how the kids react if all their toys were taken away   for a week...we do live in a throw away world.. and I agree its wrong and not their fault..

but they are in a great position to change all that..

lets get back to the 3 Rs  in their heads instead of a computer....the best computer we have is the human brain....why not refuse to use a computer in school....why not insist on being taught to use their own brains....... in the name of CLIMATE CONTROL of course... and saving the planet....

the children also need to be taught    if you dislike something    at least come up with a solution to fixing it... dont just complain....and expect someone else to do it..

wouldnt they be better off in school studying science to find a quick solution to what will make a huge difference...... and change the environment once and for all?..

Angry

its called co operating...everyone accepting their part in this.....

I wonder if the next generation will complain bitterly about throw away nappies..and refuse to use them.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they have to be one of the worst inventions weve ever come up with.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:47am

Of course it's legit
And even if it were not, it is true on so many levels.

But I do not totally blame the kids.
The "teachers" and I use that term loosely as they are more drones, no longer teach children.
They indoctrinate children into a false and impossible world through mindless mantra and stupid belief.

There are not 72 genders, this is a lie, a fantasy promulgated by idiots who are mentally ill, but want others to be ill like them.

Teachers of today never see the real world.
They do not know what it is like to actually earn a living
Teachers, have first been through the school system, their minds polluted with the garbage that other teachers have poured into their brains.

Then they go to uni, with the lowest entry level of any subject, teaching does not attract the brightest, that is for sure.

Then, they go back into the school system, never actually seeing what it's like to have to perform or be shafted.

Insulated from the need to be capable, competent or even smart
Teachers think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread
This fallacy is encouraged and nurtured by other teachers, but just continually saying something does not make it fact, except in the educational world.

Armed with this bombastic, narcissistic belief that they know it all, teachers have now started to think they rule.
They, being mostly female, feel threatened by the masculine, so have set about emasculating men.

But by far the most insidious thing they are responsible for is that they no longer teach the important things
Reading, writing, math, social sciences, geography, science, all lay by the wayside, replaced with gender studies and apologistic behaviours.

Our children, our children's children are leaving school incapable of reading and comprehension.
Our children and our children's children cannot do basic math, God forgive them even considering more complex mathematics.

Teaches of course, do not see themselves as the problem though.
True to their bombastic and selfish bent
They blame the parents for not teaching their own children at home.
It's strange how schools in other countries do not mirror this thinking.

Australian teachers work, at best, 6 hours a day 4 days a week.
Sports days are like holidays to them
They get a minimum of 12 weeks a year off, not including pupil free days and other little days off

Oh, they scream that they work at home, bull dust.
Let's look at the average engineer where I work.
A normal day is from 7.30 to 4.00
1/2 hour for lunch, usually taken at their desk while they work.
Important projects require more time, and as they are on staff, there is no overtime.
Some work late into the night for some jobs, not often, but enough to be considered.
They get 4 weeks annual leave....total.
And if they screw up, their job and people's lives are on the line.

Teachers just don't get it.
But it's time they did
We need an 8 hour teaching day
No more than 6 weeks a year leave
And measurable, reportable targets and performance metrics.

Then they won't have time to worry about genders, immigrants, climate change or apologising for everything.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:09am

If this was not so important, it would be funny.  Attack the kids who are trying to save the planet, how intelligent!

The kids get it.  They will have to put up with what we have done for 50 years or more will most of you old kunts toddle off.

But as I have said before, I'm really enjoying the greedy corrupt pollies being trapped between the public sentiment the school kids are simply reporting, and the Coal Barrons who bank roll their parties.  It's sweet to watch.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:14am

random wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:09am:
If this was not so important, it would be funny.  Attack the kids who are trying to save the planet, how intelligent!

The kids get it.  They will have to put up with what we have done for 50 years or more will most of you old kunts toddle off.

But as I have said before, I'm really enjoying the greedy corrupt pollies being trapped between the public sentiment the school kids are simply reporting, and the Coal Barrons who bank roll their parties.  It's sweet to watch.

so you dont expect the next generation to fix anything?... by stopping what their parents did... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

that makes sense to some!

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:27am

cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:14am:

so you dont expect the next generation to fix anything?... by stopping what their parents did... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What about 'they are fixing it' do you not understand.

The parties will be looking at that generation and seeing the school system pumping out new voters that will never vote for those funded by Coal.  They must be shiteing themselves.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:30am

But about the OP.

I have a family member who only listens to John Laws, he sends me emails with the same articles all the time, so I can pick them instantly now.  Sad part is that he thinks they are real.

I find that those who believe the manufactured BS also can't accept the reality TV is scripted.  That tells you something about the mentality we are dealing with.  You can't fix stupid.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:18am

random wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:27am:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:14am:

What about 'they are fixing it' do you not understand.

The parties will be looking at that generation and seeing the school system pumping out new voters that will never vote for those funded by Coal.  They must be shiteing themselves.

I think we must be reading different threads..

what ARE the KIDS doing?  let me know when you find out..

this isnt about PARTIES..

this is about kids complaining about adults.... but doing precious little to help change things....striking isnt exactly making a difference to CLIMATE CHANGE...if you think coal is the only problems   good luck with that. Roll Eyes

but maybe if they refused to update all the time..quite often because its a colour change.....our infil wouldnt be full of stuff they have got bored with..

its just a thought...

you also forget these kids will one day form the PARTIES  you seem to blame for everything.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:23am

the kids didn't choose to be born in a world with PC's, cars and aircon ... we gave them that. They have no choice now but to embrace those things or become social and professional outcasts.

Now you want to blame the lids for using those things?
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #15 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:33am

Yes striking has never changed a thing... just ask unions  Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:00am

It's crime to brainwash children with lies, the United Nations works for the oligarchy and has to go, its a bullsh!t organisation and we would be much better off without it.

Yes climate change is real, its been happening since the Earth formed and will continue until the Earth is no more.

Yes we have warmed up since the little ice age, the climate has cycles sometimes it warns other times it cools, its in our history, so if you want to understand the future look at our history for some guidance and you will find that,

Atmospheric CO2 has never controlled temperature on Earth, NOT EVER, so why would it do so now.

The IPCC computer models in 1990 predicted a warming of

End of this century 2.78°C

Empirical data (observations) the last 28 years predicts a warming of

End of this century = 1°C

So then if the computer models were wrong the theory of Anthropogenic Global Warming is also wrong.

We don't have to spend billions of dollars on a carbon derivatives market to keep the temperature from rising more than 2°C, observations the last 28 years predicts a warming of 1°C by end of this century.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:06am

The Essence Of Science In 60 Seconds (Richard Feynman)

The computer models on AGW theory are wrong, the theory should be in the rubbish bin.

Not being taught to schools kids.

If the hypothesis/theory doesn't match observations in nature, its wrong, doesn't matter who made it, what his name is..........etc..........IT'S WRONG...!
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:37am by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:11am

Ajax wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:00am:
It's crime to brainwash children with lies, the United Nations works for the oligarchy and has to go.

It's you that has been brainwashed Ajax, with all your conspiracy theory nonsense

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #19 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:13am

The_Barnacle wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:11am:
It's crime to brainwash children with lies, the United Nations works for the oligarchy and has to go.

It's you that has been brainwashed Ajax, with all your conspiracy theory nonsense

Yes I was brainwashed for a while after I saw bishop Gore and the first inconvenient truth movie.

But I know better know.................. Wink

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:24pm

Atmospheric CO2 has never controlled temperature on Earth, NOT EVER, so why would it do so now.
[/img]

Ajax,   Perhaps you just bought the story from the Koch Brothers rather than real scientists?

I recommend you do two things to improve your understanding of this subject.

1. Contact the BOM and tell them they are wrong, then get back to us on what happened after that.  http://www.bom.gov.au/inside/contacts.shtml?ref=hdr

2. Study the Second Law of Thermodynamics.  You clearly have no idea about this.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:54pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:23am:
the kids didn't choose to be born in a world with PC's, cars and aircon ... we gave them that. They have no choice now but to embrace those things or become social and professional outcasts.

Everybody has free choice to some degree. Just think of all those evil CO2 molecules emitted making all those wondrous "toys". Wink

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #22 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm

random wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:24pm:
[/img]

Ajax,   Perhaps you just bought the story from the Koch Brothers rather than real scientists?

I recommend you do two things to improve your understanding of this subject.

1. Contact the BOM and tell them they are wrong, then get back to us on what happened after that.  http://www.bom.gov.au/inside/contacts.shtml?ref=hdr

2. Study the Second Law of Thermodynamics.  You clearly have no idea about this.

I suggest you first (do some reading) to get the blinkers off dude..... Kiss

You do know that the influence of atmospheric CO2 on temperature is logarithmic right......!!!

Most if not all scientists agree on this.... Smiley

The first 20ppm of atmospheric CO2 accounts for over half the warming of atmospheric CO2 on temperature on Earth.

The biggest greenhouse gas is water vapour which eclipses CO2...... Huh

Lets clean up pollution, yeah sure nothing against that.

CO2 is not pollution, we drink it in our beer and soft drinks (those little bubbles), do we drink pollution...??

CO2 is plant food, plants absorb it to grow so then do plants eat pollution and we in turn eat them and pollution.

CO2 is a part of the air like O2 or N etc.

CO2, we breathe it in and out.....think about that..... Huh

CO2 is invisible to the human eye, a CO2 stack will always looks like nothing is coming out.

Want green energy, yeah sure nothing against that as long as its cheap and affordable for rich and poor alike.

But don't piss down my back and tell me its raining.... Cheesy

Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW)...is BULLSH!T..... Kiss

Wake up and stop being a sheeple............... Tongue

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/03/08/the-logarithmic-effect-of-carbon-dioxide/
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:21pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:03pm

1. Contact the BOM and tell them they are wrong, then get back to us on what happened after that. 

Is this the same BoM that now has three "data" levels? The RAW data, actual readings, ACORN1 *"data" which cooled the past, and now the NEW, IMPROVED ACORN2 *"data" which further cools the past?

*"data" is adjusted data. Once it is adjusted it is no longer data.

Perhaps you would like to explain where GHG theory has the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics right or where sceptics have it wrong?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:20pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:54pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:23am:

Everybody has free choice to some degree. Just think of all those evil CO2 molecules emitted making all those wondrous "toys". Wink

no, not really. My kids get given homework to do that requires a computer. They have no choice.

I'm more concerned with that wasted oxygen you consume.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:27pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:20pm:
no, not really. My kids get given homework to do that requires a computer. They have no choice.

They can't write? They can't do maths? All those without a computer. oh dear.

But perhaps you want to forget about their i-phones, their X-boxes and the like.

If they are so concerned about the environment they should be able to figure out a work around.

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:20pm:
I'm more concerned with that wasted oxygen you consume.

I am more concerned with the 40,000 ppm CO2 you exhale. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 3:59pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:27pm:
They can't write? They can't do maths? All those without a computer. oh dear.

no, they can't. We've moved on from the days of trudging a maths textbook back and forth ... these days kids are often given a URL and login and told to complete the tasks awaiting them there.

But perhaps you want to forget about their i-phones, their X-boxes and the like.

depends on the ages. Many kids don't have xboxes ..... besides, how long can you go without your mobile phone?

how typical of many of today's 'adult' population ... create a world where instant access is almost mandatory, then complain that kids have to learn to live in this world  Roll Eyes

If they are so concerned about the environment they should be able to figure out a work around.

They have ........that was the purpose of the strike. Have you figured out a work around that doesn't involve shoving your head up your arse and pretending it's not happening?

I am more concerned with the 40,000 ppm CO2 you exhale.

I just fart it out. Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:10pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 3:59pm:
no, they can't. We've moved on from the days of trudging a maths textbook back and forth ... these days kids are often given a URL and login and told to complete the tasks awaiting them there.

So the school doesn't have computers or the local library?

depends on the ages. Many kids don't have xboxes ..... besides, how long can you go without your mobile phone?

Days on end. I need it for my volunteer fire brigade and road crash rescue. You wouldn't want me to get notified by smoke signal. would you?

how typical of many of today's 'adult' population ... create a world where instant access is almost mandatory, then complain that kids have to learn to live in this world 

So now almost mandatory is mandatory? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

They have ........that was the purpose of the strike.

They figured out a way to get out of school congratulations. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I just fart it out.

That's methane petal. And I have been meaning to talk to you about that. Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:19pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:10pm:
So the school doesn't have computers or the local library?

you mean those machines you were a minute ago claiming they shouldn't be using? Of course they do Roll Eyes

Days on end. I need it for my volunteer fire brigade and road crash rescue. You wouldn't want me to get notified by smoke signal. would you?

you should lead by example

So now almost mandatory is mandatory?

depends on what you do doesn't it. In my work, it's mandatory. If you're a homeless bum, it's not. Almost mandatory covers all scenarios.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:20pm

That's methane petal. And I have been meaning to talk to you about that.

you want me to send you some more? You've already used up the last batch you were sent?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm

Nice to see the only comeback is about your emissions.  Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:24pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Nice to see the only comeback is about your emissions.  Wink

try again dopey  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:30pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:24pm:
try again dopey 

Sorry missed one post. so shoot me.

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
you mean those machines you were a minute ago claiming they shouldn't be using? Of course they do

Well using them there is limiting any global warming rather than having one for every person. Wink

you should lead by example

Why? I am not the one running scared. Wink

depends on what you do doesn't it. In my work, it's mandatory.

Is that your home working life? Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:44pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:30pm:
Sorry missed one post. so shoot me.

you're missing a lot more than just one post Roll Eyes

Well using them there is limiting any global warming rather than having one for every person. Wink

who says they have one for every person?

Why? I am not the one running scared.

you wouldn't ask them to do what you yourself refuse to do now would you? After all, that would make you a hypocrite.

Is that your home working life? Wink

I only have one life.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:01pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:44pm:
who says they have one for every person?

Let's see=

Mobile phone  - either I-Phone or Android - capable of internet connection - a mini computer.

Is your house a one computer house? Oh no. You are like so socially disadvantaged like. Grin Grin Grin

you wouldn't ask them to do what you yourself refuse to do now would you?

I am not a climate clown. Wink

After all, that would make you a hypocrite.

No petal. It would only make me a hypocrite if I bought into the alarmism scare and failed to live up to doing my bit. You do understand that don't you?

I only have one life.

Yes petal and working isn't a part of it. Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:26pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:01pm:
Let's see=

Mobile phone  - either I-Phone or Android - capable of internet connection - a mini computer.

Is your house a one computer house? Oh no. You are like so socially disadvantaged like

no, i have two computers and 4 people living here. Still not one per person

I am not a climate clown. Wink

no, you're just a plain old run of the mill type clown

No petal. It would only make me a hypocrite if I bought into the alarmism scare and failed to live up to doing my bit. You do understand that don't you?

incorrect. Asking someone to do what you yourself refuse to do makes you a hypocrite. What you buy into or not is your business.

Yes petal and working isn't a part of it.

Wanna put $1000 on that?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:41pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
no, i have two computers and 4 people living here. Still not one per person

And no I-phone or Android device? Wink

no, you're just a plain old run of the mill type clown

I gave you a free hit and you took it. Well done. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

incorrect. Asking someone to do what you yourself refuse to do makes you a hypocrite.

No petal. Your comprehension levels are low, we know. It doesn't make you right.

Definition of hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

1. My religion isn't AGW.
2. It isn't against my stated beliefs or feelings.

Wanna put $1000 on that?

Ah a gambling shill, trying to take money off the punters. And probably like some on this forum not paying up. Wink

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #37 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:57pm

mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:02pm:

Karma really is a bitch.

A few myopic old curmudgeons on this site have expressed similar sentiments so it wouldn't surprise me if it's legit.

Genius, of course, to blame the kids for living in the world they've inherited by the people who won't be alive to see what it becomes.

Scientists are at a loss to explain the multiple climate changes the earth has experiences in the distant past.

The alarmists cannot blame cave man fires or dinosaur cars for the heating and cooling cycles that have occurred several times that we are aware of.

Additionally, these scientists cannot model even weekly weather with any real accuracy, so how are we to believe that they can model climate change taking a thousands of years.

Finally, and most alarmingly
These scientists have been caught out falsifying evidence to make it look worse than it is, why do this?
Because there is money in it for them.

Now the teachers
Barely educated in one or two subjects, they consider themselves the purveyors or all facts and truth.
But they do not understand what they are spruking, they simply parrot what they hear or have read on Wikipedia.

Teachers SHOUKD stick to teaching our children the main requirements to live and work, reading, writing, math.
Not some pointless and twisted 73 gender nonsense.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:05pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
And no I-phone or Android device?

kids can't do their homework on an iphone you fool

I gave you a free hit and you took it. Well done

glad you admit you're a clown

Definition of hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

yes, your belief is that they should stop using pc's, smart phones etc, yet you refuse to stop using pc's and smart phones. Your a hypocrite.
Whilst it wasn't necessary, I'm glad you could confirm that for me.

Ah a gambling shill, trying to take money off the punters. And probably like some on this forum not paying up.

so that's a no then? I thought as much

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:44pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:05pm:
kids can't do their homework on an iphone you fool

Of course they can. They just need a wifi printer. Or send it electronically from there once completed Wink

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:05pm:
yes, your belief is that they should stop using pc's, smart phones etc, yet you refuse to stop using pc's and smart phones.

But I'm not the one scared of climate change. So it is not contra to my beliefs in climate change. It is contra to their beliefs of climate change Wink

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:03pm

After the Protest.

Thanks a lot - Generation Garbage 🗑

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:04pm

It all looks neatly piled and bagged and ready for collection.

Most of it is recyclable.

Di you have another point?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Mister Bob Howitt: 

The world is changing around you.  Perhaps you do not see it, but growing up in the modern society, it is very different to when you were growing up.  Electronic devices are not only about video games and entertainment.  The skill set is essential for technology of today.  You need them to find jobs, make appointments.  You need them to work out more complex mathematical problems, and you need them to stay competitive by offering your customers real time service.   The skills you get from iphones and androids are as important as the ability to read and write in the 1900s. 

We also have more population now, our cities are larger.  And therefore, we need to travel longer to our school and work.  Sometimes, with increased traffic, it would be illogical or simply too dangerous to walk or ride to school. 

Everything is electric, yes.  But using burning of animal and plant remains to generate electricity is both polluting and finite.  Especially with many developing countries around the world catching up.  Our humanity as a whole have to evolve to the next phase to technology - renewables, or face certain extinction due to increasing war and conflict.    

We do not think our cause any more noble other than we feel its necessary and essential.  We are not against western luxury, however, if you want to continue western luxury, then you need to evolve and keep up.  Failure to do so will erode the quality of our lives not only for ourselves but for our future generation. 

We ask one of thing of you, think beyond the circle in which you live in. 

Tickleandrose.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:05pm by tickleandrose »  

IP Logged

minarchist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 2:17pm

Climate change explained, and the myths debunked

Quote:
There is a lot of inaccurate nonsense about climate science written in blogs and the media, whether exaggerating the effects of climate change or seeking to undermine the science behind it. This series checks the sources of these claims and shows how they have been misinterpreted or deliberately altered.  I have no expertise in climatology, I am a former science journalist, so checking facts is what I do. And I always cite these sources so you can check them for yourselves. Along the way, I explain the real science as relayed by researchers in published papers, in a way that makes it easy to understand.

People accuse Capitalism of being a "dog eat dog" system, yet it was the Communists who ate each other when they were starving!

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:17pm

minarchist wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 2:17pm:
Climate change explained, and the myths debunked

Yep. he is something a little warmer than a lukewarmer. Not full blown alarmist.

But I don't watch youtubes so what does he say about CO2 never leading temperature?

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:18pm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:24pm

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
Of course they can. They just need a wifi printer. Or send it electronically from there once completed Wink

only if your a moron whose name is Lee.

lee wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
But I'm not the one scared of climate change. So it is not contra to my beliefs in climate change. It is contra to their beliefs of climate change Wink

It's irrelevant what you believe. You want them to stop using those things, when you yourself refuse to.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:24pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:03pm:
After the Protest.

Thanks a lot - Generation Garbage 🗑

ooops  plastic bags isnt a good look though now is it?.....plastic being plastic after all....

funny thing is I cant for the life of me see this future generation living without looking into their hands.....

I believe they even check out Wi Fi before entering any building.... Wink Wink.. sooner or later they will be responsible for all the infill....and it will probably be full of stuff hardly used... Sad Sad

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:24pm:
only if your a moron whose name is Lee.

"Productivity on the go just got easier. The Microsoft Office Mobile apps have the familiar look and feel of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for your iPhoneŽ, iPadŽ, and iPad ProŽ1."

https://products.office.com/en-au/mobile/office-mobile-apps-for-ios

"Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch"

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201387

Wink

It's irrelevant what you believe.

No petal.hypocrisy is using what YOUR beliefs tell you not to. My beliefs are that any climate change hasn't been and likely will not be catastrophic, therefore there is no impediment for my use.

You want them to stop using those things, when you yourself refuse to.

Nope they can continue to use them. It is just hypocritical of them. BTW - Where did I actually say they should stop using them?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:48pm

lee wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm:
"Productivity on the go just got easier. The Microsoft Office Mobile apps have the familiar look and feel of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for your iPhoneŽ, iPadŽ, and iPad ProŽ1."

https://products.office.com/en-au/mobile/office-mobile-apps-for-ios

"Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch"

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201387

Wink

great ... now give it to your grandkids along with a phone and remove their tablets or laptops ....

lee wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm:
No petal.hypocrisy is using what YOUR beliefs tell you not to.

Yes, thats exactly why you are a hypocrite.
you believe they shouldn't use pc's and phones. Fine, you stop using yours.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:05pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:48pm:
great ... now give it to your grandkids along with a phone and remove their tablets or laptops ....

Why? I am quite happy for them to use technology, burn fossil fuels etc.

John Smith wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:48pm:
Yes, thats exactly why you are a hypocrite.
you believe they shouldn't use pc's and phones. Fine, you stop using yours.

No petal. I am not scared of climate change.

But once again please tell us where I said they should stop using them. I merely said it was hypocritical of them if they were against fossil fuel use.

But perhaps you missed that question.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print