Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
School Kids Climate Protest. (Read 2483 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

School Kids Climate Protest.
Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:45pm

👍

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: School Kids Climate Protest.
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:04pm

I'm smell bullshit on that article.

Check the date line, no year.
Check the use of "virtue signalling'

Standard Right wing fluff propaganda.  I think it's great that the government is trapped between a public that accepts what their scientists tell them, and the coal barrons who fund the Lib/Nat parties.  I could not have scripted this any better.

Karma really is a bitch.

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:06pm

random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
I'm smell bullshit. 

your nose is too close to your arse.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:11pm

The aroma is getting stronger now   Undecided

Oh lee arrived ...
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:16pm by random »  

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:41pm

random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:11pm:

Oh lee arrived ...

Sorry your nose caught up to your arse 5 minutes before you posted. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:44pm

lee wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:41pm:
random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:11pm:

Oh lee arrived ...

Sorry your nose caught up to your arse 5 minutes before you posted. Grin Grin Grin

Your cold nose is why Tony Abbott always has that stupid look on his face.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:02pm

random wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
I'm smell bullshit on that article.

Check the date line, no year.
Check the use of "virtue signalling'

Standard Right wing fluff propaganda.  I think it's great that the government is trapped between a public that accepts what their scientists tell them, and the coal barrons who fund the Lib/Nat parties.  I could not have scripted this any better.

Karma really is a bitch.

A few myopic old curmudgeons on this site have expressed similar sentiments so it wouldn't surprise me if it's legit.

Genius, of course, to blame the kids for living in the world they've inherited by the people who won't be alive to see what it becomes.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:17am

sadly its true though isnt it?....

lets see how the kids react if all their toys were taken away   for a week...we do live in a throw away world.. and I agree its wrong and not their fault..

but they are in a great position to change all that..

lets get back to the 3 Rs  in their heads instead of a computer....the best computer we have is the human brain....why not refuse to use a computer in school....why not insist on being taught to use their own brains....... in the name of CLIMATE CONTROL of course... and saving the planet....

the children also need to be taught    if you dislike something    at least come up with a solution to fixing it... dont just complain....and expect someone else to do it..

wouldnt they be better off in school studying science to find a quick solution to what will make a huge difference...... and change the environment once and for all?..

Angry

its called co operating...everyone accepting their part in this.....

I wonder if the next generation will complain bitterly about throw away nappies..and refuse to use them.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they have to be one of the worst inventions weve ever come up with.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:47am

Of course it's legit
And even if it were not, it is true on so many levels.

But I do not totally blame the kids.
The "teachers" and I use that term loosely as they are more drones, no longer teach children.
They indoctrinate children into a false and impossible world through mindless mantra and stupid belief.

There are not 72 genders, this is a lie, a fantasy promulgated by idiots who are mentally ill, but want others to be ill like them.

Teachers of today never see the real world.
They do not know what it is like to actually earn a living
Teachers, have first been through the school system, their minds polluted with the garbage that other teachers have poured into their brains.

Then they go to uni, with the lowest entry level of any subject, teaching does not attract the brightest, that is for sure.

Then, they go back into the school system, never actually seeing what it's like to have to perform or be shafted.

Insulated from the need to be capable, competent or even smart
Teachers think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread
This fallacy is encouraged and nurtured by other teachers, but just continually saying something does not make it fact, except in the educational world.

Armed with this bombastic, narcissistic belief that they know it all, teachers have now started to think they rule.
They, being mostly female, feel threatened by the masculine, so have set about emasculating men.

But by far the most insidious thing they are responsible for is that they no longer teach the important things
Reading, writing, math, social sciences, geography, science, all lay by the wayside, replaced with gender studies and apologistic behaviours.

Our children, our children's children are leaving school incapable of reading and comprehension.
Our children and our children's children cannot do basic math, God forgive them even considering more complex mathematics.

Teaches of course, do not see themselves as the problem though.
True to their bombastic and selfish bent
They blame the parents for not teaching their own children at home.
It's strange how schools in other countries do not mirror this thinking.

Australian teachers work, at best, 6 hours a day 4 days a week.
Sports days are like holidays to them
They get a minimum of 12 weeks a year off, not including pupil free days and other little days off

Oh, they scream that they work at home, bull dust.
Let's look at the average engineer where I work.
A normal day is from 7.30 to 4.00
1/2 hour for lunch, usually taken at their desk while they work.
Important projects require more time, and as they are on staff, there is no overtime.
Some work late into the night for some jobs, not often, but enough to be considered.
They get 4 weeks annual leave....total.
And if they screw up, their job and people's lives are on the line.

Teachers just don't get it.
But it's time they did
We need an 8 hour teaching day
No more than 6 weeks a year leave
And measurable, reportable targets and performance metrics.

Then they won't have time to worry about genders, immigrants, climate change or apologising for everything.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:09am

If this was not so important, it would be funny.  Attack the kids who are trying to save the planet, how intelligent!

The kids get it.  They will have to put up with what we have done for 50 years or more will most of you old kunts toddle off.

But as I have said before, I'm really enjoying the greedy corrupt pollies being trapped between the public sentiment the school kids are simply reporting, and the Coal Barrons who bank roll their parties.  It's sweet to watch.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:14am

random wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:09am:
If this was not so important, it would be funny.  Attack the kids who are trying to save the planet, how intelligent!

The kids get it.  They will have to put up with what we have done for 50 years or more will most of you old kunts toddle off.

But as I have said before, I'm really enjoying the greedy corrupt pollies being trapped between the public sentiment the school kids are simply reporting, and the Coal Barrons who bank roll their parties.  It's sweet to watch.

so you dont expect the next generation to fix anything?... by stopping what their parents did... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

that makes sense to some!

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:27am

cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:14am:

so you dont expect the next generation to fix anything?... by stopping what their parents did... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What about 'they are fixing it' do you not understand.

The parties will be looking at that generation and seeing the school system pumping out new voters that will never vote for those funded by Coal.  They must be shiteing themselves.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:30am

But about the OP.

I have a family member who only listens to John Laws, he sends me emails with the same articles all the time, so I can pick them instantly now.  Sad part is that he thinks they are real.

I find that those who believe the manufactured BS also can't accept the reality TV is scripted.  That tells you something about the mentality we are dealing with.  You can't fix stupid.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:18am

random wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:27am:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:14am:

What about 'they are fixing it' do you not understand.

The parties will be looking at that generation and seeing the school system pumping out new voters that will never vote for those funded by Coal.  They must be shiteing themselves.

I think we must be reading different threads..

what ARE the KIDS doing?  let me know when you find out..

this isnt about PARTIES..

this is about kids complaining about adults.... but doing precious little to help change things....striking isnt exactly making a difference to CLIMATE CHANGE...if you think coal is the only problems   good luck with that. Roll Eyes

but maybe if they refused to update all the time..quite often because its a colour change.....our infil wouldnt be full of stuff they have got bored with..

its just a thought...

you also forget these kids will one day form the PARTIES  you seem to blame for everything.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:23am

the kids didn't choose to be born in a world with PC's, cars and aircon ... we gave them that. They have no choice now but to embrace those things or become social and professional outcasts.

Now you want to blame the lids for using those things?
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print