cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:51pm:
cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:44pm:
Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:39pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:37pm:
Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:11pm:
Bulgarians now work for Putin, as every schoolboy knows.

False.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.
Our country fought against communism.
Many died to protect our freedoms.

WHEN..... sheeze bobby....would you even recognise a real commie if he knocked on your door.?....

I think Bob Hawke dealt with any commies in this country....so you are perfectly safe pet!

They're everywhere Cods.   Lips Sealed

who cares   they are not after you or me.. thats all that matters... you can sleep well now.

I thought it was Muslims we had to worry about....oh well!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The real Bulgaria
Reply #46 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:00pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:55pm:

Some info for Bobby boy:

– I don't want Russians in my country.
– I have a severe allergy from Russian language.
– I don't want Congoids in my country.
– I don't want Muslims in my country.
– I support the NRA and I'm against all sorts of gun restrictions and knife restrictions and I'm against other self-defense products restrictions.
– I'm against LGBT public marches and against the Antifa.
– I respect and I support: Poland, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Macedonia, Czechia & Slovakia.
– I don't want Third Worlders here, Third Worlders that do public defecation on the streets and in their rivers, or savages who eat stray or domestic dogs and cats and burn them alive, and I'm against allowing minorities to form isolated closed communities like some ghettos, like in Rinkeby, Stockholm.
– I don't talk to gypsies, I don't help gypsies, even if they're dying. I think gypsies need to go back to India.
– I think that 70-80% of the Australians are pretty much weak feminist manginas who allowed their government to take their guns, and not only that, but the official monarch is still the 100-year old grandma who just doesn't want to die.

You tell me what I am. But make up your mind quickly.

You're one of us and I'm proud to welcome you to Ozpolitic.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:03pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:51pm:
They're everywhere Cods.   Lips Sealed

who cares   they are not after you or me.. thats all that matters... you can sleep well now.

I thought it was Muslims we had to worry about....oh well!

I worry about a lot of different types of people.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #48 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:05pm

... I don't want Third Worlders that do public defecation on the streets ...

Translation: The Bulgarian doesn't like competition for his favorite spots.

There are some free spots in San Francisco.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #49 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Thanks.

Oh, yeah. And I like Mick Taylor (J. Jarratt)

Oops. Sorry Skippy.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:00pm:

Some info for Bobby boy:

– I don't want Russians in my country.
– I have a severe allergy from Russian language.
– I don't want Congoids in my country.
– I don't want Muslims in my country.
– I support the NRA and I'm against all sorts of gun restrictions and knife restrictions and I'm against other self-defense products restrictions.
– I'm against LGBT public marches and against the Antifa.
– I respect and I support: Poland, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Macedonia, Czechia & Slovakia.
– I don't want Third Worlders here, Third Worlders that do public defecation on the streets and in their rivers, or savages who eat stray or domestic dogs and cats and burn them alive, and I'm against allowing minorities to form isolated closed communities like some ghettos, like in Rinkeby, Stockholm.
– I don't talk to gypsies, I don't help gypsies, even if they're dying. I think gypsies need to go back to India.
– I think that 70-80% of the Australians are pretty much weak feminist manginas who allowed their government to take their guns, and not only that, but the official monarch is still the 100-year old grandma who just doesn't want to die.

You tell me what I am. But make up your mind quickly.

You're one of us and I'm proud to welcome you to Ozpolitic.

You seem like  a normal person.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #51 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:53pm:
I like a bloke with mystery   dont tell them anything flek......

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #52 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
You seem like  a normal person.

And by the way, about the gypsies. I don't want to help them not because of something else but because of most muggeries by gypsies are just when, they have a supposed blown tire, you stop to help them, they mug ya, or they just open up a door on your car, grab a purse or smartphone and run. Some of them will even leave you without a car, pull out an axe...

Nothing personal. Just safety.

It is what it is, right? Some things cannot be changed. It's not my fault that they've collectively gathered a lack of trust by doing all sorts of shady stuff over the years, so now their offspring can pay the price too. It's called a Collective Karma. Kind of the same way why the Poms, Napoleons, Russkis, Americos, Conquistadors, Mussolinis and the Bosch pay the highest price after the refugees only swarmed them specifically, but not us, not Central & Southeast Europe.

Gypsies also never own dogs. They only have dogs which they use in illegal fights, mainly pitbulls. But gypsies never own dogs as pets, helpers and such. They have fear of dogs. Genetical fear. Around Ottoman Empire times, gypsies used to steal our stuff so Bulgarian Karakachan dogs often used to eat them. And from there they have developed a fear of dogs.

Brits in Bulgaria often install alarm systems and they still get robbed. That's why I often tell them to get a dog, preferably 2 big dogs, Rottweilers, Pitbulls, Karakachan dogs or maybe something like a Cane Corso, Kangal or an Alabai. Gypsies always stay away and will never think to break and enter.

Oops.

Sorry, Skippy

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 10:47am

Quote:
The steep decline of Bulgaria’s population in its post-Soviet era

By Nicole Crowder November 10, 2014

It was the gripping decay of airports, schools, and businesses that once stood as pillars of prosperity that grabbed Bulgarian-born photojournalist Yana Paskova. After the fall of the Berlin wall and communist rule in Bulgaria in 1989, much of the country’s infrastructure and jobs also weathered away, and with them, the population steadily declined over the next 25 years. Paskova recently revisited Kanitz, a small Bulgarian village along the Serbian border to document just a fraction of the impact depopulation has had.

Bulgaria has the most extreme population decline in the world — mostly due to post-1989 emigration — combined with a high death rate and low birth rate. There are so few people of child-bearing age here that population statistics project a 30-percent decrease by 2060, from 7.2 million to just over 5 million. In other words, Bulgaria’s population declines by 164 people a day, or 60,000 people a year; 60 percent of them aged over 65. Experts on distribution of E.U. funds cite the high concentration of investments and resources in certain regions at the expense of others as a contributing factor.

In 2012, depopulation pushed 172 towns to the verge of extinction, and completely erased 24 from Bulgaria’s map. I explored one such village on the Serbian border. Of approximately 50 houses, only three were populated, totaling its inhabitants to six. I was also grabbed by a regional airport, now completely defunct, a former tobacco factory, and an abandoned school. As depopulation further saps the nation of its men and women, these visions of severe structural and industrial decay sadly become increasingly common – and so, with each visit, I witness more and more of my country  vanishing.

Photos and text by Paskova. Paskova’s project is supported by a grant from The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.
[/quote]

Interesting. Bulgaria might just be the first(?) modern nation state to simply disappear due to depopulation.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Tally

Reply #54 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 11:49am

Cherry picking good and bad images of Bulgaria to prove a point seems pretty immature.

I do know the countryside there is simply incredible.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #55 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Tally wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 11:49am:
Cherry picking good and bad images of Bulgaria to prove a point seems pretty immature.

I do know the countryside there is simply incredible.

The Bulgarians wife? husband?

Why are people escaping from Bulgaria?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #56 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:12pm

Liberals' opinions have no weight over us normal folks. But keep talking, SJWs.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #57 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Would the real Bulgaria please stand up and explain why its citizens are escaping?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
Would the real Bulgaria please stand up and explain why its citizens are escaping?

In all honesty, I actually doubt he's Bulgarian.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:47pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:44pm:

In all honesty, I actually doubt he's Bulgarian.

He is Bulgarian.  I invited him from another overseas Forum to register at Monk's.  He did.  He then registered at BO's sewer, and now here.  He is Bulgarian, in Bulgaria.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print