Send Topic Print
The real Bulgaria (Read 10230 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: The real Bulgaria
Reply #75 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 1:45pm

oh I'm not complaining aussie, wikipedia is the default 'go to' source these days.

If you look at the 'talk' section, a few people complain of the bias and tried to edit it.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #76 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:11pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:46am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:16am:
Remember that Australian guy rotting in a Bulgarian prison for defending a gypsy against a racist attack by the son of some powerful oligarch?

I'm sure Bulgarian guy can enlighten us about the corrupt and broken legal system in Bulgaria.

Link.

Gandalf, you are the worst person here. You should be banned permanently from this place for spreading lies, false propaganda and tension among the members and lying to all these people. I know the truth since I am a Bulgarian, but you are lying to all these people on purpose! You are the worst human I've ever known in my life. I swear on my words. You should be banned and you should never be allowed to post here!

Jock actually, the Australian who you are defending, stabbed a few Bulgarians with a knife, to "protect" the gypsies. Protecting or not – I don't care. How is it legal to stab a few men and then go back home like if nothing happened? We do carry knives here in Bulgaria, HOWEVER ... not for self-defense but as tools and for EDC usage.

For self-defense you can only use a pistol here (with a permit for self-defense), TASER, pepper spray, telescopic baton, but not a knife. A knife is lethal. For self-defense it's used non-lethal. Every cop, every lawyer, everyone that has a common sense knows that. Cops don't carry knives so they can stab people. That's just insane. Your statements are outrageous. That's very well written in our law. Before going to any other country, know the laws. So how's this "Bulgaria's fault" for having "a corrupt law system"?

Palfreeman admitted carrying a large butterfly knife when he went out drinking in Sofia. He stabbed a student in the heart, killing basically this boy instantly, while 19-year-old Antoan Zahariev received a slash wound to the side of his torso.

After being arrested, Palfreeman lied to the police, telling them he was living in a sack in Borisova Gardens and that he didn't know the name of the English couple he had been with that night. In fact he was living at their house at Madjare 60 km from Sofia. This lie allowed the girl Lindsay Welsh, who had been present at the murder, to slip out of the country the next day. She was never questioned by police nor did she appear at court.

This was not the first time Palfreeman had been questioned by the police over a stabbing. In 2004 he was asked to attend the police station in Chatswood (a suburb of Sydney) following a serious stabbing at a party. The police did not press charges, but the victims James Atack and Matthew Faunt were adamant that Palfreeman was the offender. This stabbing incident was raised during Palfreeman's trial.

Is it okay to just stab 2 people and kill 1 of them in London or in Sydney or even in Texas and then claim self-defense with a knife? And it was not even self-defense since the Australian was never attacked in the first place. He confronted them with a deadly weapon. In almost everywhere in the world this does not exist. He would've gotten the life there. He got lucky he did that in Bulgaria, mate.

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:17pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #77 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:25pm

The minimum prison sentence for anyone using a knife to kill is to rise from 15 years to 25, bringing it more in line with the 30-year "starting point" for those convicted of gun murders, Jack Straw, the justice secretary, has announced.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/nov/10/knife-murder-sentences-raised

I guess Jock got only 20 in Bulgaria because of "corruption". If it was up to me, he would've gotten the needle. Too bad we don't have executions here like in the US.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #78 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:33pm

Also, Jock has been HEAVILY defended by our beloved ... guess who.

ANTIFA & Communist anarchists:

It can be clearly seen they are holding signs "Release all Antifascist prisoners."

This should work well. Even if they are murderers, sure, let's release them into the general public. Murder is fine by the ANTIFA.

ANTIFARS should beg and pray a World War 3 does not emerge. If that does happen, I'll be first to get into the higher ranks and if I live, I'll personally round them up in front of a Firing Squad for crimes against humanity. Criminals and anarchist murderers must not live, and must not breed.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Българин wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
For self-defense you can only use a pistol here (with a permit for self-defense), TASER, pepper spray, telescopic baton, but not a knife. A knife is lethal. For self-defense it's used non-lethal.

Mmmm, last time I checked, pistols were lethal when used.  Knives slightly less so, unless you strike a vital organ.

Now Flektarn, why do you tell lies like that?  Mmmm?   Do you feel like a big man with your pistol in your pocket?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Watch out everybody, he's got a pistol in his pocket or is he just glad to see us?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:52pm

Българин wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:46am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:16am:
Remember that Australian guy rotting in a Bulgarian prison for defending a gypsy against a racist attack by the son of some powerful oligarch?

I'm sure Bulgarian guy can enlighten us about the corrupt and broken legal system in Bulgaria.

Link.

Gandalf, you are the worst person here. You should be banned permanently from this place for spreading lies, false propaganda and tension among the members and lying to all these people. I know the truth since I am a Bulgarian, but you are lying to all these people on purpose! You are the worst human I've ever known in my life. I swear on my words. You should be banned and you should never be allowed to post here!

Jock actually, the Australian who you are defending, stabbed a few Bulgarians with a knife, to "protect" the gypsies. Protecting or not – I don't care. How is it legal to stab a few men and then go back home like if nothing happened? We do carry knives here in Bulgaria, HOWEVER ... not for self-defense but as tools and for EDC usage.

For self-defense you can only use a pistol here (with a permit for self-defense), TASER, pepper spray, telescopic baton, but not a knife. A knife is lethal. For self-defense it's used non-lethal. Every cop, every lawyer, everyone that has a common sense knows that. Cops don't carry knives so they can stab people. That's just insane. Your statements are outrageous. That's very well written in our law. Before going to any other country, know the laws. So how's this "Bulgaria's fault" for having "a corrupt law system"?

Palfreeman admitted carrying a large butterfly knife when he went out drinking in Sofia. He stabbed a student in the heart, killing basically this boy instantly, while 19-year-old Antoan Zahariev received a slash wound to the side of his torso.

After being arrested, Palfreeman lied to the police, telling them he was living in a sack in Borisova Gardens and that he didn't know the name of the English couple he had been with that night. In fact he was living at their house at Madjare 60 km from Sofia. This lie allowed the girl Lindsay Welsh, who had been present at the murder, to slip out of the country the next day. She was never questioned by police nor did she appear at court.

This was not the first time Palfreeman had been questioned by the police over a stabbing. In 2004 he was asked to attend the police station in Chatswood (a suburb of Sydney) following a serious stabbing at a party. The police did not press charges, but the victims James Atack and Matthew Faunt were adamant that Palfreeman was the offender. This stabbing incident was raised during Palfreeman's trial.

Is it okay to just stab 2 people and kill 1 of them in London or in Sydney or even in Texas and then claim self-defense with a knife? And it was not even self-defense since the Australian was never attacked in the first place. He confronted them with a deadly weapon. In almost everywhere in the world this does not exist. He would've gotten the life there. He got lucky he did that in Bulgaria, mate.

Grin Grin I like this guy.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:53pm

Is it possible for you to transcribe your name into latin letters so we now how to say your name?

Quote:

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 6:14pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:53pm:
Is it possible for you to transcribe your name into latin letters so we now how to say your name?

Българин == Bulgarian

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #83 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:09am

he also calls himself fisherman FB

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:09am:

Yes, Bulgarica at a Yank Forum where I first encountered him (and he is under a ban there now,) Fisherman at Monk's (where his account has been deleted/nuked after warnings he ignored about abuse of Members' Family,) FLEKTARN at the sewer and I have no idea of his current status there, and Bulgarian here, and I have no idea what his status is here, but he likely is banned, or should be, for the obvious doxing threat he made in the direction of Brian Ross) and the obvious and repetitive evasion of the word filter.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #85 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:13pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

Yes, Bulgarica at a Yank Forum where I first encountered him (and he is under a ban there now,) Fisherman at Monk's (where his account has been deleted/nuked after warnings he ignored about abuse of Members' Family,) FLEKTARN at the sewer and I have no idea of his current status there, and Bulgarian here, and I have no idea what his status is here, but he likely is banned, or should be, for the obvious doxing threat he made in the direction of Brian Ross) and the obvious and repetitive evasion of the word filter.

he is obnoxious
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:35pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

without taking sides..

it was you that went in search of new members for monks site..... wasnt there sounds of loud clapping and well done aussie.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

of course he isnt a lefty   but you knew that didnt you?.....even you got sick of the slapping each other on the back over there... Grin Grin

but if you get diverse people to join then you have to do your best to get along with them.......not the other way round...

it takes control way too far when you ask them to join then sack them for not doing AS THEY ARE TOLD.....

you asked them....they didnt beg to join.....

you really are strange  but controlling... I guess...

nop body seems to mind over there what is said about OZPOL/PA members.....lovely language lots of lies...and thats ok.. in fact it is encouraged....

please stop acting like you are St Peter who doesnt have a chip on his shoulder....

we all know you have been banned from PA  and maybe others I have heard.

so its not unusual.... ask monk. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #87 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:57pm

Jayzuz, cods.....I am not going to detail the history of this.  Yes, I knew he was conservative but I did not know he was an extreme right wing, neo Nazi.  I also did not know he was such an appallingly abusive on-line persona.  I did not know he would openly threaten, as he did here, to dox a Member (Brian Ross,) and finally I did not know he would ignore polite warnings and requests to deal with a concern, or that he would go so far out of his way to make the fuq word appear here as though it was now allowed by the swear filter.

I also do not know if he is banned/suspended here.  If he is, then that makes what you say look like the silly irrelevant rubbish it is. Equally, I have no idea if BO has suspended/banned him at the sewer.  You'll need to ask her about that, and if he is banned, then you need to ask her why as I would have no idea.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:08pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:57pm:
Jayzuz, cods.....I am not going to detail the history of this.  Yes, I knew he was conservative but I did not know he was an extreme right wing, neo Nazi.  I also did not know he was such an appallingly abusive on-line persona.  I did not know he would openly threaten, as he did here, to dox a Member (Brian Ross,) and finally I did not know he would ignore polite warnings and requests to deal with a concern, or that he would go so far out of his way to make the fuq word appear here as though it was now allowed by the swear filter.

I also do not know if he is banned/suspended here.  If he is, then that makes what you say look like the silly irrelevant rubbish it is. Equally, I have no idea if BO has suspended/banned him at the sewer.  You'll need to ask her about that, and if he is banned, then you need to ask her why as I would have no idea.

you bleated about him being banned at m onks    Cry Cry i am sure he is still getting over it....and some yankie place.. where you sneaked him from in the first place......and because he didnt behave as you control freaks DEMAND>..you simply ban him......clever....

not nice but clever...its all about control after all...

so you dont mix with far ltards...[communists] really.... haha...

and I seem to recall you claiming he got around the SWEAR FILTER>.

despicable...

of course its something YOU would never do...

a bit like being banned from other forums fleks the only one......

Grin Grin Grin Grin

you seriously think everyone came down with yesterdays shower dont you pet?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #89 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:08pm

Quote:
you bleated about him being banned at m onks    Cry Cry i am sure he is still getting over it....and some yankie place.. where you sneaked him from in the first place......and because he didnt behave as you control freaks DEMAND>..you simply ban him......clever....

Sneaked?  Huh?  Invitation given, invitation accepted.  How is that 'sneaked,' codswallop?

Oh well....I guess he was unable to accept polite requests.  Cods if I tried to post here what he was 'deleted' there for....the swear filter would not be able cope....and it was not merely swearing.

Quote:
not nice but clever...its all about control after all...

No...it is about management of a Forum.  If I am wrong and you are right, I assume he will be posting here anytime soon, hey cods?

Quote:
so you dont mix with far ltards...[communists] really.... haha...

I am sure I do, even here, as do you.  But none of them are banned, cods.

Quote:
and I seem to recall you claiming he got around the SWEAR FILTER>.

despicable...

of course its something YOU would never do...

Let's see if I can get around it.

bugger.

Nah.....I failed.

Quote:
a bit like being banned from other forums fleks the only one......

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bulgarica, Fisherman, Bulgarian (if he is banned here) and FLEKTARN (if he is banned at the sewer) will hold the World Record for the quickest succession in bans.

Quote:
you seriously think everyone came down with yesterdays shower dont you pet?

Well, I am sorry to have to admit that it seems you did, cods.

Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print