Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti (Read 11209 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti
Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:20pm

Cat-meat Hilaly, is back as Australia's Grand Mufti

Trouble in paradise.

Ah, the harmony and peace,      of following ISLAM and of being a believer.

/sarc off

Google;
mufti of australia controversy

Google;
Taj El-Din Hilaly back as Australia's Grand Mufti

Google;
Sheik Taj El-Din Hilaly named as Grand Mufti sparking war among Muslim factions

The virtuous people.....

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:03pm

Just what we need! Giving Hilaly more chances to cook up ways to incite another Cronulla riot, with LibLab support

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 2:55pm

It seems not...

Quote:
Australia's designated Grand Mufti Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed denied allegations that an election for a new Grand Mufti had taken place during the past few hours, and asserted that he remains the nation’s highest-ranking leader.

His announcement comes after a video showing a group of men announcing the appointment of the "new" Mufti circulated on social media platforms.

The video shows Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Taj El-Din Hilaly, who was Australia's Grand Mufti from the 1980s until 2007, with a small group of men. During the gathering, the men declared Hilaly as Australia's Grand Mufti.

In a call with SBS Arabic24 designated Grand Mufti Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed characterised the video as an individual act and said: “the people who released the video and who were in it are not part of the Islamic council”.

"ANIC [Australian National Imams Council] is the only official body responsible to elect the Grand Mufti of Australia, and it decides the elections as per the set regulations”.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-s-grand-mufti-confirms-he-is-the-only-legi...

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:14pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:03pm:
Just what we need! Giving Hilaly more chances to cook up ways to incite another Cronulla riot, with LibLab support

And your evidence for that is, what exactly?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe it seems.  The people responsible for the Cronulla Riot were the rioters themselves and oh, of course, Alan Jones and other radio "shock-jocks" who stoked up their emotions.  Tsk, tsk, appears your hatred of Muslims and the established political parties has gotten the better of you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 4:02pm

The Grand Mufti is not state appointed and has no official role in the Australian state, so the Grand Mufti can go jump in the lake.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 4:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:14pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And your evidence for that is, what exactly?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe it seems.  The people responsible for the Cronulla Riot were the rioters themselves and oh, of course, Alan Jones and other radio "shock-jocks" who stoked up their emotions.  Tsk, tsk, appears your hatred of Muslims and the established political parties has gotten the better of you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He should have been deported after he incited the Cronulla riot by preaching "uncovered meat". The animal import would have learned his lesson though, to treat Aussie women with respect, I'll bet he doesn't even to this day, a pig like him, with his head stuck in the koran all day, wouldn't know how. He'll be seeking revenge, that's his style ... and that's why he should be deported

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:17pm

he must have passed the de radicalisation program...

no nasty cat food comments.. Tongue Tongue

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:54pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 2:55pm:
It seems not...

Quote:
Australia's designated Grand Mufti Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed denied allegations that an election for a new Grand Mufti had taken place during the past few hours, and asserted that he remains the nation’s highest-ranking leader.

His announcement comes after a video showing a group of men announcing the appointment of the "new" Mufti circulated on social media platforms.

The video shows Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Taj El-Din Hilaly, who was Australia's Grand Mufti from the 1980s until 2007, with a small group of men. During the gathering, the men declared Hilaly as Australia's Grand Mufti.

In a call with SBS Arabic24 designated Grand Mufti Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed characterised the video as an individual act and said: “the people who released the video and who were in it are not part of the Islamic council”.

"ANIC [Australian National Imams Council] is the only official body responsible to elect the Grand Mufti of Australia, and it decides the elections as per the set regulations”.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-s-grand-mufti-confirms-he-is-the-only-legi...

Ah, but NOBODY speaks for the Muslim 'community', remember??  It's all 'vast majority' individualistic libertarian democratic more-Australia-than-you, more-democratic-than-thou Muslims who have nothing to do with either Mohammed's certain acts, the Koran's certain interpretations, other Muslims' interpretation of anything or anything that may be diasgreable about any aspect of Islam or Muslims anyone cares to identify as disagreeable.

Islam is really an anarcho-individualistic Californian hippy outfit. Rampant individualism and freedom of self-discovery and expression centuries before anyone else ever thought of 'California'.

Jihadis surprised by French crusader.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 2:45pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 4:35pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

He should have been deported after he incited the Cronulla riot by preaching "uncovered meat". The animal import would have learned his lesson though, to treat Aussie women with respect, I'll bet he doesn't even to this day, a pig like him, with his head stuck in the koran all day, wouldn't know how. He'll be seeking revenge, that's his style ... and that's why he should be deported

And your evidence for that is, what exactly?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 7:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 2:45pm:

And your evidence for that is, what exactly?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Time for your nappy change, Bwian.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another self-soiler, it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:41pm

Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 7:24pm:

Time for your nappy change, Bwian.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another self-soiler, it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sorry, did you say something useful, Soren?   Where?  I can't read it.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another waste of time from the Dane.  I wonder why you left Denmark?  Did they wonder what you contributed which was useful, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:41pm:

Sorry, did you say something useful, Soren?   Where?  I can't read it.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another waste of time from the Dane.  I wonder why you left Denmark?  Did they wonder what you contributed which was useful, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You crossed it out, mong, of course it's  hard to read it then.

I didnt leave Denmark.
In any case, the issue is not migration but assimilation. Your forebears also left whatever place they came from. Are you berating them, too, shithead? No. Because you are too thick to think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:46pm

Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:41pm:

You crossed it out, mong, of course it's  hard to read it then.

I didnt leave Denmark.
In any case, the issue is not migration but assimilation. Your forebears also left whatever place they came from. Are you berating them, too, shithead? No. Because you are too thick to think.

I didn't cross anything out, Soren.  You didn't write anything of value so the system crossed it out before I had even read it. 

Unlike you, Soren, one of my forebears didn't get a choice about leaving Blighty, while another didn't get a choice about leaving the West Indies.

As for yourself, it is obvious you were ejected from Denmark, 'cause they didn't like your politics which were so far to the Right that you couldn't even perceive the centre of the spectrum.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:12am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:46pm:
I didn't cross anything out, Soren.  You didn't write anything of value so the system crossed it out before I had even read it. 

Grin Grin nicely put.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:46pm:
Unlike you, Soren, one of my forebears didn't get a choice about leaving Blighty, while another didn't get a choice about leaving the West Indies.

That's two. Are you talking about your parents, then? Two convicts?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print