Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti (Read 11215 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti
Reply #15 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 7:14pm

Sheik Cat Meat might not have the name Grand Mufti but he still  has great influence and is regarded by many as the real Grand Mufti. That is alarming.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:46pm:
Unlike you, Soren, one of my forebears didn't get a choice about leaving Blighty, while another didn't get a choice about leaving the West Indies.

That's two. Are you talking about your parents, then? Two convicts?

Great, Great, Grandparents.   One was a convict, the other was in the British Army.   Always remember, Soren, you came here, I was born here as were my forebears (some going back 60,000 years).  Now, stop trying to tell real Australians how to be Australian.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:00pm

So apart from two of your convict ancestors, the rest of the 32 - or is it 64? forebears - all abandoned their countries like you sneer I did.

Your idiocy/stupidity is boundless, Bwian. That's your purpose in life - to be an example to the rest of us about how not to be laughable idiotic clowns.

Thank you for your service.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:46pm:
Unlike you, Soren, one of my forebears didn't get a choice about leaving Blighty, while another didn't get a choice about leaving the West Indies.

That's two. Are you talking about your parents, then? Two convicts?

Great, Great, Grandparents.   One was a convict, the other was in the British Army.   Always remember, Soren, you came here, I was born here as were my forebears (some going back 60,000 years).  Now, stop trying to tell real Australians how to be Australian.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No no, the old boy tries to tell us how to be British.

He likes Danish, you see.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 7:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 2:45pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 4:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:14pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:03pm:
Just what we need! Giving Hilaly more chances to cook up ways to incite another Cronulla riot, with LibLab support

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And your evidence for that is, what exactly?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe it seems.  The people responsible for the Cronulla Riot were the rioters themselves and oh, of course, Alan Jones and other radio "shock-jocks" who stoked up their emotions.  Tsk, tsk, appears your hatred of Muslims and the established political parties has gotten the better of you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He should have been deported after he incited the Cronulla riot by preaching "uncovered meat". The animal import would have learned his lesson though, to treat Aussie women with respect, I'll bet he doesn't even to this day, a pig like him, with his head stuck in the koran all day, wouldn't know how. He'll be seeking revenge, that's his style ... and that's why he should be deported

And your evidence for that is, what exactly?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Time for your nappy change, Bwian.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another self-soiler, it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sorry, did you say something useful, Soren?   Where?  I can't read it.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another waste of time from the Dane.  I wonder why you left Denmark?  Did they wonder what you contributed which was useful, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You crossed it out, mong, of course it's  hard to read it then.

I didnt leave Denmark.
In any case, the issue is not migration but assimilation. Your forebears also left whatever place they came from. Are you berating them, too, shithead? No. Because you are too thick to think.

That's right, old chap. You left the prestigious University of Balogney, as every schoolboy knows.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 2:27pm

Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:00pm:
So apart from two of your convict ancestors, the rest of the 32 - or is it 64? forebears - all abandoned their countries like you sneer I did.

Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, just 'cause I mention two doesn't mean I know all of my forebears.    Roll Eyes

What I do know is all my great grandparents were born in Australia.  Unlike yours.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   "New Australian" - hey?

Quote:
Your idiocy/stupidity is boundless, Bwian. That's your purpose in life - to be an example to the rest of us about how not to be laughable idiotic clowns.

Thank you for your service.

Boring and predictable, pity valueless as well.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
What I do know is all my great grandparents were born in Australia.  Unlike yours.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   "New Australian" - hey?

Spoken like a true Nationalist tsk tsk

Don't you lefty progressives believe Australia is a nation of immigrants? That's what youse keep telling us

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:10pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 2:27pm:

Spoken like a true Nationalist tsk tsk

Don't you lefty progressives believe Australia is a nation of immigrants? That's what youse keep telling us

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, another Xenophobe who doesn't understand Soren's take on Immigration and Multiculturalism.   Get with the recipe, mate.  You'll find he agrees with you...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:29pm

Why don't you join a nationalist movement Brian? you've got the right "great great grandfather" pedigree

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:31pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:29pm:
Why don't you join a nationalist movement Brian? you've got the right "great great grandfather" pedigree

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:31pm:

But you're only patriotic the the ethnics, not to all Australians, not to those with different views to yours

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 6:14pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:38pm:

But you're only patriotic the the ethnics, not to all Australians, not to those with different views to yours

Sorry, can you please translate that into modern English?  I fear your enthusiasm has gotten the better of you.  Perhaps, if you try again, we might understand you.

I am patriotic towards Australia as a nation and all who sail in her across the sea of time.  Doesn't matter what your view is, as long as you pledge allegiance to the nation of Australia, you are an Australian, no matter what your ancestry is or what your views are.   That does not mean you cannot be criticised for those views.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 6:14pm:

Sorry, can you please translate that into modern English?  I fear your enthusiasm has gotten the better of you.  Perhaps, if you try again, we might understand you.

I am patriotic towards Australia as a nation and all who sail in her across the sea of time.  Doesn't matter what your view is, as long as you pledge allegiance to the nation of Australia, you are an Australian, no matter what your ancestry is or what your views are.   That does not mean you cannot be criticised for those views.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

So does that mean that all the Muslims who pledge allegiance to Allah are not Australian ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 6:30pm:

So does that mean that all the Muslims who pledge allegiance to Allah are not Australian ?

Only if all the Christians who pledge allegiance to Christ aren't either, Hammer.  OK?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 7:28pm

I am patriotic towards Australia as a nation and all who sail in her across the sea of time. Doesn't matter what your view is, as long as you pledge allegiance to the nation of Australia,

Sounds like nationalism to me, the same as my view about it

However, Hilaly hasn't shown any allegiance to Australia. A newcomer going around calling Aussie women "uncovered meat", resulting in his extremist followers harassing young Aussie women on the beach, could hardly be an Australian. His only allegiance is to Islam, Australia to him only means another stretch of land to populate with muslims, imported and/or converted, to turn it into an Islamic nation - that's the objective of muslims, and it's up to the rest of us to make sure it never happens

He should have been deported and never allowed back in

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print