Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Sports Women say "NO" to transgender (Read 10926 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sports Women say "NO" to transgender
Reply #75 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 8:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 3:23pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 11:09am:
What about when these confused men want to become midwives?
Surely that will be of concern to a woman.

MW....just checking how far you have dilated.
PATIENT.....Do you have to do this every 10 minutes? And why are you looking into my eyes and smiling while using 2 fingers? 
MW.....It's okay, I'm not a man. I may look like one, have the strength of one, and yes 2 yrs ago I was a dad to 2 kids and a husband but I'm not anymore......now time for another look.
Grin

Won't be long.....and we can't discriminate against these poor soles.

Do you think there might be any lesbian midwives out there?

I'm curious.

Sure...but do they stand out like dogs balls?
Well, some do....or at least a stereo type of woman based in her appearance. She may not be gay at all.

So a lesbian walks in and the patient doesn't bat an eyelid. She's a woman. She has the same parts. Commonality.

Now enter the bloke that thinks he's a woman. Dressed up as a woman but clearly a man. I would hazard a guess that the patient is going to be concerned, or at least a little uncomfortable.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #76 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 12:57pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 8:30pm:

PATIENT.....Do you have to do this every 10 minutes? And why are you looking into my eyes and smiling while using 2 fingers? 
MW.....It's okay, I'm not a man. I may look like one, have the strength of one, and yes 2 yrs ago I was a dad to 2 kids and a husband but I'm not anymore......now time for another look.
Grin

I'm curious.

Well, some do....or at least a stereo type of woman based in her appearance. She may not be gay at all.

So a lesbian walks in and the patient doesn't bat an eyelid. She's a woman. She has the same parts. Commonality.

Now enter the bloke that thinks he's a woman. Dressed up as a woman but clearly a man. I would hazard a guess that the patient is going to be concerned, or at least a little uncomfortable.

Um, why are you comparing apples and oranges  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #77 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 12:58pm

Grin

I'm curious.

Surely a mum is going to be worried about professionalism and knowledge rather than dress?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #78 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 1:06pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 12:58pm:

Grin

I'm curious.

Surely a mum is going to be worried about professionalism and knowledge rather than dress?

Lol, mums pick husbands based on appearances: it's proven fact!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 1:10pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 1:06pm:

Grin

I'm curious.

Reference?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #80 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:15pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 1:10pm:

Grin

I'm curious.

Reference?

THE LIFE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:14pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:15pm:

Grin

I'm curious.

Reference?

I'm sorry anecdotes are not an acceptable reference. I won''t say please try harder, because that implies you tried in the first place.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #82 - Aug 22nd, 2018 at 1:51pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:14pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:15pm:

Grin

I'm curious.

Reference?

I'm sorry anecdotes are not an acceptable reference. I won''t say please try harder, because that implies you tried in the first place.

Who cares what a boring spaghetti freak thinks?

Do you like freeze lots and then reheat it for your unwanted kids and shite?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #83 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:01am

Hannah Mouncey has voluntarily withdrawn from the WAFL, despite meeting the medical conditions.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-10/transgender-footballer-hannah-mouncey-withdraws-from-aflw-draft/10221730

Transgender footballer Hannah Mouncey has withdrawn from the AFLW draft, accusing the AFL of treating her poorly and putting its "corporate image" above all other considerations.

She has been playing for Darebin Falcons in the VFL Women's competition and had nominated for the 2019 AFLW draft.

But in a Twitter post Mouncey said she had decided to withdraw from the draft, despite meeting the league's medical conditions.

"The AFL has treated me like poo, with every effort made to wear me down to a point where I couldn't continue," she said.

"Eventually what has gone on behind the scenes will come out, and it paints a sad picture of an organisation with no leadership, who cares only for its corporate image above all else."

The AFL last month released its gender diversity policy, which prescribes maximum testosterone levels for trans or non-binary people who wish play in the AFLW competition.

In her Twitter post, Mouncey included documents which she said showed she met the AFL's medical requirements, including blood tests over a period of more than two years which showed her testosterone levels were below the maximum level prescribed by the league for AFLW players.

"To do otherwise, I would have risked constant speculation about that, and possibly being labelled a cheat for being above, which is not something I can live with," Mouncey said.

"Essentially, the toll of doing this on my own has ended up being far too great," she said.

"There are a number of things I can't risk by continuing this fight, which are far more important than football.

"The toll this has taken on the people I care about is enormous, as has the toll it's taken on me.

"I'm not ok with allowing that to continue.

"I'm comfortable in the fact that given the chance, I would have done well at the next level.

"I know I can do it, but it's not worth what it's currently costing."

An AFL spokesman said it had no comment, as the deadline for players to lodge applications for the draft was not until the end of the week.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:20am

Surely this bloke knew it was going to be a crappy gig playing in the womens league. Not only would his opponents be giving it to him...so is most of Australia....cause it is a male and belongs in the male league. Just cause you had the chop does not change what you are. DNA will back me up.
Take all the modern medicine you like,  you're still a man. Only modern medicine allowed you to live out your fetish.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:33am

why does it all come down to testerone. levels!!!!..

she would be on meds to keep those levels low.....

but the moment she stops taking those meds  up would go the testerone    wouldnt it????....she hasnt really stopped producing it....its just controlled....

why do they still have the build of a MAN   if they truly
are at the same level as a female?.

I am truly sad for these people..but sport isnt for them   even more so a contact sport.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:51am

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:33am:
why does it all come down to testerone. levels!!!!..

she would be on meds to keep those levels low.....

but the moment she stops taking those meds  up would go the testerone    wouldnt it????....she hasnt really stopped producing it....its just controlled....

why do they still have the build of a MAN   if they truly
are at the same level as a female?.

I am truly sad for these people..but sport isnt for them   even more so a contact sport.

They can play sport but they play their gender of sport unless the sport is coded as unisex or mixed. The problem I have is they claim these accolades of excellence in a sport, when in fact it is cheating.
You can chop your penis off all you like, you're just a bloke without a penis.

I can change the panels on my BA falcon and fit merc panels... does that make it a merc? Hell no. It's a mock up....that's what this lad is and the only thing keeping him different to every other male is modern medicine.

It needs to be recognised as a disorder again because without modern medical treatment this person wouldn't be doing these things. Bloody doctors not knowing when to stop. Constantly messing with mother nature.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:20am

how can they play serious sport though?  this is highly paid sport   it even gets gold medals  in World contests...

and it isnt fair....it isnt equal...

mixed netball might work  but only if both sides have trannies in them...

it would be interesting if they ran a marathon...
first over the line men and women....with many trans in the line up!

and see where a transgender would come home....

women are never close to the times a male makes   

and it is a level playing field isnt it?...

mens record... 2hrs 2 min
women             2hrs 15 min.

I am thinking  capt!

what about gymnastics.....

male and female skills are so  completely different...

well its just a thought.. Smiley

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:38am

buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:53am:
Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
WA uni refuses to ban US endocrinologist
AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATED PRESS
2:45PM AUGUST 15, 2018
A US pediatric professor, who says the transgender movement is based on ideology rather than science, will speak at the University of Western Australia despite pressure to ban him.

A student petition with more than 6000 signatures is protesting the appearance on Friday of pediatric endocrinologist Quentin Van Meter, who is on a national tour sponsored by The Australian Family Association.

Dr Van Meter has said that using puberty blockers for children with gender dysphoria was akin to child abuse.

"It's a state of mind with no biologic basis for it that can be found."

Dr Van Meter is president of the American College of Paediatricians, which is known for its opposition to marriage equality, gender reassignment and abortion.

A UWA spokesperson said in a statement on Wednesday that while the university did not endorse the opinions of its speakers, cancelling the event would "create an undesirable precedent for the exclusion of objectionable views" from the university.

"The views which have been expressed by the speakers in the past, particularly with respect to transgender people, are at odds with the university's values of respect for human dignity and diversity," they said.

"That respect, in relation to LGBTIQA+ people generally, has been evidenced by the Rainbow Flag, which has flown for some months at the front of the UWA campus."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/wa-uni-refuses-to-ban-us-endoc...

Oh dear, a University refusing to stop an academic from speaking. What is the world coming to?

This explains quite a bit ...

Quote:
The event booked for Friday evening is being hosted by the conservative Australian Family Association (AFA) and is set to feature a talk given by Quentin Van Meter.

Dr Van Meter is president of the American College of Paediatricians (ACP), a small conservative group known for its opposition to gay marriage, gender reassignment, pre-marital sex and abortion.

www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-15/uwa-under-fire-over-transgender-sceptic-quentin-v...

This is by no means a "science" lecture

It is part of a religious based, political lobbying tour

HERE COME THE PIGEON-HOLES!

It's OK, admit it - you don't have CLUE who HELL the "Australian Family Association" are - DO you ?

Quote:
The Australian Family Association (AFA) is a conservative political organisation with the stated aim of "supporting and strengthening traditional family values". It was founded in 1980 by the National Civic Council's then president, B. A. Santamaria, to "promote the family as the natural and fundamental unit of society".

Ross Fitzgerald criticised the AFA in 2008 for protesting against a film they had not viewed, and also criticised the Australian Classification Review Board for letting the protest influence them.

At an anti same-sex marriage rally the AFA co-organised in 2011, guest speakers stated gay marriage should be "laughed at and ridiculed" and incorrectly associated gay marriage with paedophilia.

Mental health psychologist Paul Martin said such comments would be psychologically damaging to young gay people, stating "the last thing they need to hear are these kinds of offensive comments from people who purport to represent 'family values'."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Family_Association

… and this is the "morality" of the sponsors of this speaking tour - which  has no connection science or endocrinology

Religious dogma and propaganda has NO place in Australian universities

Then neither does the agenda/dogma/propaganda of the LGBITQ community.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:42am

Why don't they just say

Qualification is based on
'NATURAL SELECTION'

(Law of Darwin)?

If you are not 'naturally' a female, then you don't qualify.

...I mean, we don't allow Athletes to compete if they 'modify' themselves with the help of performance enhancing drugs. It is based on 'natural ability'.

All this Leftie "Just because we can" Yankee/Media with 'too much freedom' is out of control. All that such 'over-achieving' is making things disastrously more complicated than they need to be ...and we all know what happens on operating tables when the words "Died from Complications" mean. We don't need 'Complications'.
The Media & its Yankee Lefties need to be 'disciplined'.
Someone needs to stand up to the Yankee movement and just say "No!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print