Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Sports Women say "NO" to transgender (Read 10696 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sports Women say "NO" to transgender
Reply #90 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:43am

buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 3:10pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 8:04am:
buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 11:09am:
What about when these confused men want to become midwives?
Surely that will be of concern to a woman.

MW....just checking how far you have dilated.
PATIENT.....Do you have to do this every 10 minutes? And why are you looking into my eyes and smiling while using 2 fingers? 
MW.....It's okay, I'm not a man. I may look like one, have the strength of one, and yes 2 yrs ago I was a dad to 2 kids and a husband but I'm not anymore......now time for another look.
Grin

Won't be long.....and we can't discriminate against these poor soles.

Just to bring you up to speed - and into 2018 ...

Straight men, gay men - and, no doubt, transgender women - ALREADY work as midwifes

https://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/nigel-duncan-is-the-helping-hand-for-ma...

As do many straight women. gay women - and, no doubt, transgender men

PS - the best  you can do for "these poor soles" - is to get them fitted with a pair of Dr Scholl's

*it's still amazes me what sheltered lives some OzPolitic members must lead

Dud link and....no they don't.
... the doctors are male but the midwives, the hardworking women that deliver us all, are female.

Working FINE, here
Perhaps it's your computer - not being suited to the task
Do you know if it's male, female or transgendered ?

Try THIS one …

Nigel named Midwife of the Year

https://metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/news/nigel-named-midwife-of-the-year

But SERIOUSLY - crawl out of that 1950's cave - and climb up the evolutionary ladder, a bit
You know - in 2018 - there are even male gynaecologists, out there

Always has been.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:47am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:14pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:15pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 1:06pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 12:58pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 8:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 3:23pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 11:09am:
What about when these confused men want to become midwives?
Surely that will be of concern to a woman.

MW....just checking how far you have dilated.
PATIENT.....Do you have to do this every 10 minutes? And why are you looking into my eyes and smiling while using 2 fingers? 
MW.....It's okay, I'm not a man. I may look like one, have the strength of one, and yes 2 yrs ago I was a dad to 2 kids and a husband but I'm not anymore......now time for another look.
Grin

Won't be long.....and we can't discriminate against these poor soles.

Do you think there might be any lesbian midwives out there?

I'm curious.

Sure...but do they stand out like dogs balls?
Well, some do....or at least a stereo type of woman based in her appearance. She may not be gay at all.

So a lesbian walks in and the patient doesn't bat an eyelid. She's a woman. She has the same parts. Commonality.

Now enter the bloke that thinks he's a woman. Dressed up as a woman but clearly a man. I would hazard a guess that the patient is going to be concerned, or at least a little uncomfortable.

Surely a mum is going to be worried about professionalism and knowledge rather than dress?

Lol, mums pick husbands based on appearances: it's proven fact!

Reference?

THE LIFE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!  Wink

I'm sorry anecdotes are not an acceptable reference. I won''t say please try harder, because that implies you tried in the first place.

You'd know .... being very trying.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:51am

freediver wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:01am:
Hannah Mouncey has voluntarily withdrawn from the WAFL, despite meeting the medical conditions.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-10/transgender-footballer-hannah-mouncey-withdraws-from-aflw-draft/10221730

Transgender footballer Hannah Mouncey has withdrawn from the AFLW draft, accusing the AFL of treating her poorly and putting its "corporate image" above all other considerations.

She has been playing for Darebin Falcons in the VFL Women's competition and had nominated for the 2019 AFLW draft.

But in a Twitter post Mouncey said she had decided to withdraw from the draft, despite meeting the league's medical conditions.

"The AFL has treated me like poo, with every effort made to wear me down to a point where I couldn't continue," she said.

"Eventually what has gone on behind the scenes will come out, and it paints a sad picture of an organisation with no leadership, who cares only for its corporate image above all else."

The AFL last month released its gender diversity policy, which prescribes maximum testosterone levels for trans or non-binary people who wish play in the AFLW competition.

In her Twitter post, Mouncey included documents which she said showed she met the AFL's medical requirements, including blood tests over a period of more than two years which showed her testosterone levels were below the maximum level prescribed by the league for AFLW players.

"To do otherwise, I would have risked constant speculation about that, and possibly being labelled a cheat for being above, which is not something I can live with," Mouncey said.

"Essentially, the toll of doing this on my own has ended up being far too great," she said.

"There are a number of things I can't risk by continuing this fight, which are far more important than football.

"The toll this has taken on the people I care about is enormous, as has the toll it's taken on me.

"I'm not ok with allowing that to continue.

"I'm comfortable in the fact that given the chance, I would have done well at the next level.

"I know I can do it, but it's not worth what it's currently costing."

An AFL spokesman said it had no comment, as the deadline for players to lodge applications for the draft was not until the end of the week.

Who gives a shyte what he thinks?

Out there smashing women every week so he can live his fantasy......

just shows how deluded he is ... and what a poor "sports person"Grin he is ....

no concept of fair .... just about his wants.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:54am

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:20am:
how can they play serious sport though?  this is highly paid sport   it even gets gold medals  in World contests...

and it isnt fair....it isnt equal...

mixed netball might work  but only if both sides have trannies in them...

it would be interesting if they ran a marathon...
first over the line men and women....with many trans in the line up!

and see where a transgender would come home....

women are never close to the times a male makes   

and it is a level playing field isnt it?...

mens record... 2hrs 2 min
women             2hrs 15 min.

I am thinking  capt!

what about gymnastics.....

male and female skills are so  completely different...

well its just a thought.. Smiley

I think you're right.
These people need help more than they need sport. Get them the help so they can come to terms with reality.......and then they can play sport.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:02am

we are at the MERCY of the Politically Correct mob...

who seem to have infiltrated every section of our lives...

like a virus...its out of control..

now we have to please everyone.. at all times..

its impossible... but while we allow this to keep going..

we are in for a hell of a ride.......maybe this is why people are getting angrier.. Sad Sad

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:07am

And there's no mateship anymore. We can't tell them they're slacking off for fear of some form of legal action or penalties....so instead the backstabbing begins and the fire is started.
Reality is only a dream now......this weird society is consuming everyone.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #96 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:20am

If they can justify/allow
Modified Males to play in Female Sports
Modified Females to play in Male Sports.

Then they should ban all 'Single-Sex' (Men only & Female only) Sports!
Why have 'Mens Sheds' or Single-Sex schools?

Allowing this Transgender Modification to 'infiltrate',
basically VOIDS the concept of Single-Sex overall.

All sports should be 'mixed sex'.
Yep - women should be in the Richmond line-up.
As it is, its a sexist situation, if the Transgender 'modification' is justified.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:23am

As always, Those Whom the Gods Would destroy, they first send mad

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #98 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:30pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:54am:
cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:20am:
how can they play serious sport though?  this is highly paid sport   it even gets gold medals  in World contests...

and it isnt fair....it isnt equal...

mixed netball might work  but only if both sides have trannies in them...

it would be interesting if they ran a marathon...
first over the line men and women....with many trans in the line up!

and see where a transgender would come home....

women are never close to the times a male makes   

and it is a level playing field isnt it?...

mens record... 2hrs 2 min
women             2hrs 15 min.

I am thinking  capt!

what about gymnastics.....

male and female skills are so  completely different...

well its just a thought.. Smiley

I think you're right.
These people need help more than they need sport. Get them the help so they can come to terms with reality.......and then they can play sport.

I'll say it again - if some deepsheet has trouble with hormones or whatever and serious imagination difficulties - why not give them the hormones that reflect their primary gender assignment at birth, give them some serious counselling, and stop giving them the opposite hormones of their choice and then giving them The Chop on demand to satisfy their psychiatric issues.....???

The psychiatric issues never go away anyway - never yet seen a 'trannie' on treatment who is sane.... someone ventured to say it was the drugs that made them nutty - well... DUH!!

This isn't Lorenzo's Oil - feeding a nutter with nutter medications will not cure the nutter by triggering an immune response or a signal to renew nerve lining...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #99 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:26pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:47am:

You'd know .... being very trying.

Pasta freaks think they know everything lol  Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:50pm

I did Nursing.
As a male, I much preferred Palliative (men  take people out of life, women bring them into life) or working for Prostate Dr's, etc.

I occasionally had to 'fill in' over at the Maternity section and clean the delivery suits. I hated it. The sound of women giving birth was horrendous!
I got on well with the Maternity Staff - mostly all female and the 'majority' of Male Maternity Staff were, of course - Poofs!  Roll Eyes So it must be a very 'female' Bastion.

Of all the Surgeon/Drs/Profs - the ones who worked 'Gyno' were 'c%$%s' - literally. Never smiled, had their heads down a crack all day. Some of the Gyno male Nurses admitted that they did it for the ...pussy.  Tongue Creeps.

The USA has too much 'freedom' on its hands - it doesn't know when to stop, it doesn't know where the limits are, it doesn't like people telling it what it can and can't do.
It allows all this 'chaos' because the Political Industry just CAPITALISES upon it.

It's getting to the point of extreme stupidity. Where people in charge just can't tell the difference for fear of 'discrimination'.
Silly Turnbull didn't like Barnaby-Joyce having an 'affair', so unable to tell the difference - he banned all 'Co-Ed' workplace relationships!  Roll Eyes What an idiot.

Woman are physically superior to men in their own way.
I, like many guys - love going to the Circuses to watch the female 'Contortionists'. What they can do with their body is amazing!  Shocked The agility, the flexibility and the sheer 'lightness' of it all. At the circus - there is always many 'Dads' cheering those women on!  Cheesy

So. If we can allow Transgender (cheating).
Then we can allow performance enhancing drugs?
In other words, if you can't do it
'NATURALLY
' - then don't do it at all!!!  Angry

What's worse than all these 'freakoids' cheating themselves and everyone else away from the 'sanity' of this world, are the so-called 'normal' people who support it all.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:09pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
I did Nursing.
As a male, I much preferred Palliative (men  take people out of life, women bring them into life) or working for Prostate Dr's, etc.

I occasionally had to 'fill in' over at the Maternity section and clean the delivery suits. I hated it. The sound of women giving birth was horrendous!
I got on well with the Maternity Staff - mostly all female and the 'majority' of Male Maternity Staff were, of course - Poofs!  Roll Eyes So it must be a very 'female' Bastion.

Of all the Surgeon/Drs/Profs - the ones who worked 'Gyno' were 'c%$%s' - literally. Never smiled, had their heads down a crack all day. Some of the Gyno male Nurses admitted that they did it for the ...pussy.  Tongue Creeps.

The USA has too much 'freedom' on its hands - it doesn't know when to stop, it doesn't know where the limits are, it doesn't like people telling it what it can and can't do.
It allows all this 'chaos' because the Political Industry just CAPITALISES upon it.

It's getting to the point of extreme stupidity. Where people in charge just can't tell the difference for fear of 'discrimination'.
Silly Turnbull didn't like Barnaby-Joyce having an 'affair', so unable to tell the difference - he banned all 'Co-Ed' workplace relationships!  Roll Eyes What an idiot.

Woman are physically superior to men in their own way.
I, like many guys - love going to the Circuses to watch the female 'Contortionists'. What they can do with their body is amazing!  Shocked The agility, the flexibility and the sheer 'lightness' of it all. At the circus - there is always many 'Dads' cheering those women on!  Cheesy

So. If we can allow Transgender (cheating).
Then we can allow performance enhancing drugs?
In other words, if you can't do it
'NATURALLY
' - then don't do it at all!!!  Angry

What's worse than all these 'freakoids' cheating themselves and everyone else away from the 'sanity' of this world, are the so-called 'normal' people who support it all.  Roll Eyes

Grin Did the Prostrate Dr.s give you personal instruction in DRE?  Grin

Hope you used gloves & didn't go in bareback?  Grin

Then you lost me with all that crap about circus contortionists. That was weird.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Here’s a quote, via the Telegraph, from the prosecutor in the trial where Karen White admitted two indecent assaults against female prisoners:

“The defendant would stand very close to [the victim], touch her arm and wink at her. Her penis was erect and sticking out of the top of her trousers.

Read that quote again, and consider that phrase “her penis”. It’s a linguistic consequence of the set of ideas and practices that saw English legal authorities put Karen White, a multiple rapist and paedophile, in a sealed building full of vulnerable women. For Karen White is a transwoman and to use a phrase intoned by trans rights campaigners of all sorts, “transwomen are women”. It is ultimately the ideas behind that phrase that persuaded some people in authority that Karen White, and Karen White’s penis, should be in a women’s prison.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/09/why-was-a-transgender-rapist-put-in-a-wome...

The world has gone totally barking mad.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #103 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:35pm

And we all have the SSM to thank for this madness.

I hate to say I told you so.

Actually, I don't mind saying I told you so.

It starts by allowing mentally ill to be accepted as "normal" which it isn't.

Then all sorts of terminally weird, mentally ill abnormals will start crawling out from under slimy rocks.

Gays,
lesbians ( sorry I consider lesbians gay, but women wanted some mention seperatly) bisexuals, ( don't know what and to use),
transgender, ( can't get my head around that one)
intersex, ( what tha.........?),
questioning, (questioning if they are mentally ill probably)

Now they want to change sex to participate in sport, because they can't compete at a man's level.

Next it will be bestiality as an accepted form of relationship.
Will suit the muzzos, they could take off the burquas and come out of the closet.

Slowly and very gradually paedophiles  will start to move for acceptance, then necrophilia will be seen as acceptable and bodies will be sold for pleasure.

Who knows, eventually murderers will be allowed to kill people bred for the purpose.

Sound too far fetched for You?

Look back 100 years and ask yourself, would those people accept what we have Today?

The world is stuffed.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #104 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:21pm

I'm all for equality, but we need to have some common sense.

On an intellectual standpoint, trans vs whoever doesn't matter, but once we get to the idea of a physical contest...

It's just not right.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print