Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
More gender theory nonsence (Read 5755 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: More gender theory nonsence
Reply #45 - May 27th, 2018 at 8:54pm

whoa, good one.

zinger.jpg (7 KB | 12 )
zinger.jpg

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #46 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Valkie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
Setanta wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
Unforgiven wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 4:07pm:
It could be evolution leading us toward unigender and birth without copulation.

Perhaps the future will only require one participant for the tango.

You can only hope un4, then you may get to breed.

Two problems with that

Socks can't breed

And you have to actually meet people in real life.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you miss the highlighted part?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:08pm

I dont think he missed it, hes gone off to practise for it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #48 - May 27th, 2018 at 10:38pm

Johnnie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 4:17pm:

Evolution or an era gone wrong.

Somebody threw the wrong switch and the train is on a dead end track..... the trouble with educating masses of people is that you get all kinds of ideas and such passed off as 'expert' opinions simply because the person uttering them is 'educated'.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #49 - May 27th, 2018 at 10:43pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 10:38pm:

Somebody threw the wrong switch and the train is on a dead end track..... the trouble with educating masses of people is that you get all kinds of ideas and such passed off as 'expert' opinions simply because the person uttering them is 'educated'.....

Grappler apparently contends that uneducated people should educate the masses.

Perhaps Grappler could become education minister.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 27th, 2018 at 10:49pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 10:38pm:

Grappler apparently contends that uneducated people should educate the masses.

Perhaps Grappler could become education minister.

As Smith said in 1984 - the only hope comes from the proles.... the 'proles' are by no means 'uneducated' .. in fact they know far more than most of those prisoned in an educational environment...... many a time an 'expert' opinion has been hog-washed by a prole..... treated with the contempt it deserves....

Maybe you could actually learn something for a change.... occasionally you come out with a very learned and insightful proposition, so you clearly have promise - but you smother it in the excrement of ad homs and stupid comments designed to 'flame' while creating for yourself an entrenched victim mentality.

If you were truly 'educated' you would not do such things, but would restrict yourself to a genuine and learned response...... other than that you purvey tripe at every turn..... a truly sad case....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #51 - May 27th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
If you were truly 'educated' you would not do such things, but would restrict yourself to a genuine and learned response...... other than that you purvey tripe at every turn..... a truly sad case....

Truly educated like your mate Valkie with 2 degrees and 17 years of post graduate education.

Grappler suffers delusional disorder and could convince itself that the most learned writings are tripe.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 27th, 2018 at 11:08pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 11:00pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 10:49pm:

Truly educated like your mate Valkie with 2 degrees and 17 years of post graduate education.

Grappler suffers delusional disorder and could convince itself that the most learned writings are tripe.

Valkie may well have.... why do you call him my mate when all I do is defend his right to his views without your kind of intolerant behaviour?

You've never put out a learned writing, only the kind of tripe you just posted here, so the appellation of tripe to your personal renderings is appropriate.

Here you are, O Black Knight:-

― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #53 - May 27th, 2018 at 11:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 11:08pm:
Valkie may well have.... why do you call him my mate when all I do is defend his right to his views without your kind of intolerant behaviour? ...

You have a problem being a mate of Valkie's?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 28th, 2018 at 8:54am

You're not even remotely amusing.

More nauseating.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 28th, 2018 at 9:05am

Unforgiven wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 11:18pm:
Valkie may well have.... why do you call him my mate when all I do is defend his right to his views without your kind of intolerant behaviour? ...

Never met him - but he's OK ... you seem to have some confusion about real life and cyber-life... and to think I supported the movement to lift your banning...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 28th, 2018 at 9:19am

Grin I didn't.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:14am

Gnads wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 9:19am:
Grin I didn't.

Spare the banning and spoil the child... sometimes my sense of fair play gets away from me....

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:33am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 9:05am:
Unforgiven wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 11:18pm:

Never met him - but he's OK ... you seem to have some confusion about real life and cyber-life... and to think I supported the movement to lift your banning...
Anyone who posts detailed personal anecdotes on a public forum in an attempt to somehow "prove" their life experience should expect those claims to be thoroughly scrutinised. In this case Valkie continually posts stories which are easily evaluated as bulldust due to their large number of inconsistencies in lieu of any valid argument. The majority of posters here realise this and many ridicule him for it. I suggest you feel empathy because it hits home for you and your stories also. Concentrate on the debate and not on trying to win by dick measuring and you will cop a lot less ridicule. This is the internet and people have a lot of time to dissect personal claims, being a braggart wont help your argument.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:37am

Gordon wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:58pm:
While these books aren't about to be pulled of public library shelves, the fact that this sort of nonsense is being cooked up in universities is an indication we have to be vigilant and keep it constrained to a thought bubble inside the minds of the purple haired idiots who come up with this garbage.

The ANU research published in March said that the City of Melbourne, who commissioned the study, had taken a “proactive approach to driving positive cultural change” around attitudes to women. The researchers included a series of recommendations for educators, including that they should “avoid hyperfeminised toys such as Bratz and Barbie dolls”, “use story time to introduce themes of gender equality” and “”minimise the extent to which gender is labelled”.

The ANU researchers also recommended avoiding the use of the terms ‘boys’ and ‘girls’. The Herald Sun reckons that the rules could see old-school stories such as Noddy and Winnie the Pooh blacklisted for not meeting the gender-equality requirements.

https://startsat60.com/news/gender-quality-barbie-thomas-the-tank-engine-victori...

Much as I hate to get back on the subject and away from the personal insanity of a few here....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print