Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
More gender theory nonsence (Read 5753 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
More gender theory nonsence
May 21st, 2018 at 12:58pm

While these books aren't about to be pulled of public library shelves, the fact that this sort of nonsense is being cooked up in universities is an indication we have to be vigilant and keep it constrained to a thought bubble inside the minds of the purple haired idiots who come up with this garbage.

The ANU research published in March said that the City of Melbourne, who commissioned the study, had taken a “proactive approach to driving positive cultural change” around attitudes to women. The researchers included a series of recommendations for educators, including that they should “avoid hyperfeminised toys such as Bratz and Barbie dolls”, “use story time to introduce themes of gender equality” and “”minimise the extent to which gender is labelled”.

The ANU researchers also recommended avoiding the use of the terms ‘boys’ and ‘girls’. The Herald Sun reckons that the rules could see old-school stories such as Noddy and Winnie the Pooh blacklisted for not meeting the gender-equality requirements.

https://startsat60.com/news/gender-quality-barbie-thomas-the-tank-engine-victori...

IBI

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: More gender theory nonsence
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2018 at 1:30pm

Noddy already gone. Back in the 70s i think? I remember when mum came and took the books away saying they were banned.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2018 at 9:01pm

Yet if I call them an ugly "thing", I am the bad guy. Go figure.

Even worse to say a chick with a prick, or a c.nt of a bloke, I mean what do they want.
I shite you not, there are some things that put themselves completely outside the whole spectrum, that is the male-female spectrum, and request to be known as otherkins.

It used to be easier, they were all just "nuts".

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - May 21st, 2018 at 9:07pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 1:30pm:
Noddy already gone. Back in the 70s i think? I remember when mum came and took the books away saying they were banned.

Spot

Did she also tell you not to use the words girl or boy?

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - May 21st, 2018 at 9:13pm

Horace the Gay Engine spent many years on a lonely track, working on his own and hauling endless loads of closed closets.... nort that he was shunned by the other engines in the marshaling yard and shed.. but poor Horace came home so tired and lonely that all he could do was fall asleep the moment he came in from work.

Woon Dayy The Fut Contrawller (pardon my accent) came into the shed with some exciting news... Horace was to be replaced by Gerry the Gender Neutral Engine and would be brought back to mainline work!

"Now I don't want any of you engines taking the mickey out of Horace, now, especially you, Gordon... you big brute!  He'll be hauling sh1t just like the rest of you and must be treated equally!"

That night the engines held a shop meeting and decided to appoint Thomas, who was due to make a run to London first thing tomorrow with a load of castaway Barbie dolls, their spokesman... they weren't altogether certain they wanted to work with a pink engine with a hot pink firebox, and they wanted the Fat Controller to know how they felt.

"Why", rumbled Gordon, "with a hot pink firebox you can't tell if he's a he or a she!  We'll not be wanting some Pink Precinct hereabouts, will we?" 

All the engines nodded in agreement.... this was too much....

They all agreed to take the matter up in the morning with the Fat Controller....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2018 at 6:39am

Gordon wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 9:07pm:

Spot

Did she also tell you not to use the words girl or boy?

No but she was extreme the other way. Her generation i guess. Figgered girls should be in the kitchen and boys in the yard.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2018 at 8:57pm

Sitting with my granddaughter at a mother's day bar b q the other day.
I realized that she has been brainwashed by a sick twisted school system.

We were discussing her school projects when she explained that her latest project was to discuss gender roles and the damage they have done to society.

Now, let me explain.
My granddaughter is an A grade student, dux of her last school, school captain and destined to be well along in uni in the near future, she is 17.

I asked, simply enough, why differentiating between male and female was such a problem.
She explained, to the poor old sod, brought up in the dark ages, that by fostering gender specific role modelling was restricting an individuals right and ability to be more than just another breeder.
Her "boyfriend" considered himself a gender neutral, whatever that is and tgat her friends thought her weird because she liked boys and considered herself a female.

I'll repeat that, her friends thought her weird because she liked boys and considered herself a female. She is happy with what she is and enjoys dressing a d acting female.

It's a sad day when a normal, healthy girl is made feel weird because she is a normal healthy female girl.
I asked her what is she was a boy who thought herself a female, or a girl who thought herself a male.
She said that, that was ok because we should not judge someone on their own feelings.
So I said then you should be happy that you are a female who wants to be female, and that anyone who said anything about being different or weird was in breach of their own demands to be considered normal when they have different opinions of themselves to her.

She seemed happy with that, and planned to use that argument to prove the hipocracy of calling someone weird, when they are happy with their own healthy sexuality.

My youngest daughter was listening to our conversation and said that she wished she had discussed that with me when she was at school, because she was also harassed for being normal.

What is wrong with this school system, when normal healthy kids are ostracized for being normal healthy kids?

The 3% of our population who are truly weird are setting up our children to become weird as they are.

Do you know how many specialities there are?
According to the terminally weird over 40
Now that's truly weird.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2018 at 9:16pm

That's interesting,  Valkie.

We all know there is a spectrum of femaninity to masculinity in all males and females and just about nobody tries to make their kids something their not, but the overwhelming vast majority of people fall within the margins of 'boys and girls'.

I think it's a good thing not to force gender roles on kids and just let everyone find their own groove,  but it seems the mentally 3% want to chuck out the whole notion of a gender.  Sick.

IBI

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #8 - May 23rd, 2018 at 3:01pm

Valkie wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 8:57pm:

We were discussing her school projects when she explained that her latest project was to discuss gender roles and the damage they have done to society.

Now, let me explain.
My granddaughter is an A grade student, dux of her last school, school captain and destined to be well along in uni in the near future, she is 17.

I asked, simply enough, why differentiating between male and female was such a problem.
She explained, to the poor old sod, brought up in the dark ages, that by fostering gender specific role modelling was restricting an individuals right and ability to be more than just another breeder.
Her "boyfriend" considered himself a gender neutral, whatever that is and tgat her friends thought her weird because she liked boys and considered herself a female.

I'll repeat that, her friends thought her weird because she liked boys and considered herself a female. She is happy with what she is and enjoys dressing a d acting female.

It's a sad day when a normal, healthy girl is made feel weird because she is a normal healthy female girl.
I asked her what is she was a boy who thought herself a female, or a girl who thought herself a male.
She said that, that was ok because we should not judge someone on their own feelings.
So I said then you should be happy that you are a female who wants to be female, and that anyone who said anything about being different or weird was in breach of their own demands to be considered normal when they have different opinions of themselves to her.

She seemed happy with that, and planned to use that argument to prove the hipocracy of calling someone weird, when they are happy with their own healthy sexuality.

My youngest daughter was listening to our conversation and said that she wished she had discussed that with me when she was at school, because she was also harassed for being normal.

What is wrong with this school system, when normal healthy kids are ostracized for being normal healthy kids?

The 3% of our population who are truly weird are setting up our children to become weird as they are.

Now that's truly weird.

Once upon a time there was a silly old fart who made up the funniest stories. He was quite mad, and absolutely delusional, but like a mangy old dog that you do not have the heart to put down, we let him hang around.
F, That, BOOM.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2018 at 5:55pm

mozzaok wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 3:01pm:

Now, let me explain.

Now that's truly weird.

Once upon a time there was a silly old fart who made up the funniest stories. He was quite mad, and absolutely delusional, but like a mangy old dog that you do not have the heart to put down, we let him hang around.
F, That, BOOM.

You really shouldn't put yourself down like that.

Perhaps you need to boost your intellectual capabilities or try and be more than a troll

Remember
Strive to reach the dizzying heights of mediocrity

Tool

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 24th, 2018 at 12:17am

Now, let me explain.

Now that's truly weird.

I agree that the whole gender construct is becoming increasingly complex and complicated and is pushing the boundaries of normality. This is being fuelled by what is the days of well informed individuals who are creating both truth but also stretching the boundaries of the norm. To state this is "the school system" is wrong. This is a movement of sorts, fuelled primarily by the younger generations breaking of these "norms".

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - May 24th, 2018 at 6:48am

Valkie wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 5:55pm:
mozzaok wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 3:01pm:

Now, let me explain.

Now that's truly weird.

F, That, BOOM.

You really shouldn't put yourself down like that.

Perhaps you need to boost your intellectual capabilities or try and be more than a troll

Remember
Strive to reach the dizzying heights of mediocrity

Tool

Anecdotal evidence, innit?  That's all you need these days to have sweeping changes made to society and wreck a few hundred thousand lives at one stroke, declare war on one segment of society, and split the nation in twain to the detriment of all but the self-appointed ruling elite ....... ask the NSW "Law Reform Commission".......  Undecided

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #12 - May 25th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Noddy already gone. Back in the 70s i think?

Noddy books have NEVER been "banned" in this country

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=noddy+books+australia&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa...

This
MYTH
was a creation of the
far right
and
right-wing lobby groups
- with a political agenda
Now these groups have started trying it on with "Thomas the Tank Engine"

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2018 at 2:42pm

Now, let me explain.

Now that's truly weird.
Lol, another "personal anecdote" which never actually happened from Valkie. Hes got one for every occcasion.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #14 - May 25th, 2018 at 5:05pm

Quote:
Lol, another "personal anecdote" which never actually happened from Valkie. Hes got one for every occcasion.    

Another post of interest and information from the troll of the week.

What is it like to be a total looser, little troll?

Perhaps if you took the effort to get off you obviously huge posterior, drag your worthless carcass away from the computer and out into the real world
You would have something to contribute, other than vitriol from being jealous of me.

I have stated before, but because you are obviously quite thick.

I am 60 years old
There isn't much I have not done, attempted or seen
I have travelled the world, seen and met many people from many cultures.
I an skilled, educated and competent in quite a few fields and have completed 17 years of post graduate study in my chosen profession, mechanical engineering.
I was competitive, although not outstanding , in several sports which alas, are no longer available to me because this old body is getting on in years.
I have a wonderful family and a wife who is my soul mate and who I love dearly..
Several grandchildren many friends and colleagues.

I own a modest home, a serious boat two cars and everything I could want and need.
I am independently financially secure and while not rolling in money, I can live comfortably on my super if I didn't enjoy my job and it's rewards.

Now you
What have you done?
Where have you been?
What have you achieved?

I suspect you have little to offer or bring to the table.
Which is why you do not understand that some of us have been and done many things and can relate and talk about them.

My only regret
That I have never served in the armed forces.

Now go away you pathetic little troll
At least until you have actually done something that you can speak about

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print