Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print
Gandalf caught without options. (Read 27544 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gandalf caught without options.
Reply #300 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 3:44pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:10pm:
You always jump in with the idiotic cocksucker's diversion every time Gandalf is asked a question he could't answer as a Muslim.

Why are you always in there with your slobering, Paki? Is this the Paki-Muslim alliance to divert? After your sloberrings, Gandalf never pick up the qiestion. Is he paying you in Arabic kind, a la Arafat the mincing cockfancier? 
We should be told.

https://www.out.com/sites/out.com/files/2011/10/30/ARAFAT.jpg

Hello, sailor!

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #301 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 5:12pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:26pm:
You bastards kill people for the cartoons they drew or books they wrote.  You kill each other relentlessly over nothing.

You are murderously intolerant to your core. And you are supreme fantasists

Me personally? Gosh I guess I just never knew my own self.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #302 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 26th, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:17pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:07pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:24pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:26am:
freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
Gandalf how is the use of sex slaves to grow Muhammad's empire consistent with opposition to rape?

Can you give an example of Muhammad punishing someone for rape?

Does the passage offering Allah's forgiveness for rape victims go on to talk about the people who do the raping or the Muslim men who force women into prostitution?

Do you think we should offer forgiveness for someone who rapes a madam of an ISIS brothel with a cactus?

Would it be fair to conclude from Muhammad's example that Islam endorses the institutionalisation of rape for the purpose of spreading the religion?

Would it be fair to conclude that the Tanakh endorses the institutionalisation of rape for the purposes of spreading its religion?

If you are referring to Judaism, it is pretty much the opposite of Islam in this regard. Jews believe the religion to be inherited on maternal lines. If a Jewish man rapes a non-Jewish woman, the offspring is not considered to be Jewish. If a Muslim man rapes one of his wives or sex slaves, the offspring is considered to be both a Muslim and the property of Islam via the father with an obligation to impose Islam on the child.

But you get a B+ for effort. Allah knows Gandalf needs more help in changing the subject of topics on the Islam board to anything other than Islam.

Right, so it's perfectly acceptable to rape women because their children won't be Jewish.

Genius.

Are you shifting the goal posts because you asked a stupid question?

Is there anything I actually said that you disagree with?

Let me quote you:

"If you are referring to Judaism, it is pretty much the opposite of Islam in this regard... If a Jewish man rapes a non-Jewish woman, the offspring is not considered to be Jewish. If a Muslim man rapes one of his wives or sex slaves, the offspring is considered to be both a Muslim and the property of Islam via the father with an obligation to impose Islam on the child."

Looks to me like your equivocating on rape. "Oooh, in Judaism it's not AS BAD because the child isn't considered Jewish whereas in Islam they are."

So, are you going to continue to equivocate on rape, or will you acknowledge that both Judaism and Islam are as barbarous as each other???

Oh, what? Well, as a Jew you're never going to admit it, are you?

FD equivocating? Good lord no, he openly advocates rape.

Gandalf can you understand the question posed by Auggie and my response to it? Do you disagree?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #303 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:24am

yes I disagree FD. Islam considers all humans are born into Islam. Hence why we use the word "revert" instead of "convert" when someone accepts Islam.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #304 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:26am

Quote:
Hence why we use the word "revert" instead of "convert" when someone accepts Islam.

Can you explain how this is relevant?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #305 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:46am

You were distinguishing specific criteria to determine which people are "born" into Islam. People born to muslim rapists are born muslim (or as you so crudely put it "property of Islam") - the inference being that those who are not born to a muslim father, are not.

I'm saying no such distinctions exist. Every human is born into Islam - according to Islamic beliefs.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #306 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:49pm

gandalf wrote: Reply #303 - Today at 8:24am

Quote:
Islam considers all humans are born into Islam.

Every human is born  into islam, then allah stuffs it up for some of them?

Quote:
6.039 : Those who reject our signs are deaf and dumb,- in the midst of darkness profound: whom Allah willeth, He leaveth to wander: whom he willeth, He placeth on the way that is straight

6:125 So whoever allah wants to guide - he expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - he makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.

10.100 : No soul can believe,except by the will of allah, and he will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand

13.027 : The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his lord?" Say: "Truly allah leaveth, to stray, whom he will; But he guideth to himself those who turn to him in penitence,

13:33-34 allah leads disbelievers astray  while he torments them in this life. Then after they die, he makes them suffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter.

14.004 : We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now allah leaves straying those whom he pleases and guides whom he pleases: and he is exalted in power, full of wisdom.

14:27 allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And allah does what He wills.

17.046 : And we put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy lord and him alone in the qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the truth).

16.093 : If allah so willed, he could make you all one people: But he leaves straying whom he pleases, and he guides whom he pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions. 

17:97 And whoever allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever he sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - blind, dumb and deaf. Their refuge is hell; every time it subsides We increase them in blazing fire. 

18.057 : And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the signs of his lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily we have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.

32;13 If we had so willed, we could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the word from me will come true, "I will fill hell with jinns and men all together."

So according to the qur'an allah causes disbelief in people, he makes it impossible for them to believe, he doesn't want a united people as he wants to fill hell with disbelievers.

If all people are born into islam, ask allah why he causes disbelief then places defilement on these disbelievers, why does he want to fill hell with these disbelievers he created?

People are born into islam, makes as much sense as the *allah forgives the women muslims rape* rubbish.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #307 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 9:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:46am:
You were distinguishing specific criteria to determine which people are "born" into Islam. People born to muslim rapists are born muslim (or as you so crudely put it "property of Islam") - the inference being that those who are not born to a muslim father, are not.

I'm saying no such distinctions exist. Every human is born into Islam - according to Islamic beliefs.

Muslims might believe that everyone is born a Muslim, but the reality is that not everyone will pick up a sword to spread the religion. Are you denying the role that raping large numbers of women played in spreading Islam so much faster than Judaism? Or will you pretend the question does not make sense because everyone is already a Muslim?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #308 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 10:09pm

freediver wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 9:53pm:

Muslims might believe that everyone is born a Muslim, but the reality is that not everyone will pick up a sword to spread the religion. Are you denying the role that raping large numbers of women played in spreading Islam so much faster than Judaism? Or will you pretend the question does not make sense because everyone is already a Muslim?

Large number of black African women, FD. It's the inferior Negroid gene that sullied the Arab race for good, remember?

A plausible theory. You said so yourself.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #309 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 3:02pm

freediver wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 9:53pm:

you completely missed the point FD. Would you like to have another go?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #310 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:25pm

It was my question Gandalf. Are you suggesting I ask it again and see if you can provide a relevant answer? I was not asking how Muslims define being born a Muslim.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #311 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 3:59pm

freediver wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
I was not asking how Muslims define being born a Muslim.

Good point. You weren't asking, you were just telling us how you think muslims define being born a muslim.

Which as I tried to explain, is wrong.

Your "question" was idiotic and irrelevant to this point. Hence why I said "you completely missed the point"

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #312 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 6:44pm

Quote:
Good point. You weren't asking, you were just telling us how you think muslims define being born a muslim.

You brought that point up Gandalf. My response it that it was irrelevant. Do I need to ask the question again on the off chance of getting a straight answer from a Muslim?

Quote:
Your "question" was idiotic and irrelevant to this point. Hence why I said "you completely missed the point"

So whether Islam used the rape of women to spread the religion to a greater extent than Judaism is idiotic and irrelevant, despite being the topic of conversation at the time? Or is it more a case that you wanted to divert attention from that topic?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #313 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:02pm

freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 6:44pm:
So whether Islam used the rape of women to spread the religion to a greater extent than Judaism is idiotic and irrelevant

It is irrelevant to the point of what Islam considers who is and who isn't the property of Islam when they are born. Thats the point I refuted.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #314 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:12pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:02pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 6:44pm:
So whether Islam used the rape of women to spread the religion to a greater extent than Judaism is idiotic and irrelevant

It is irrelevant to the point of what Islam considers who is and who isn't the property of Islam when they are born. Thats the point I refuted.

So it was irrelevant to the top you later tried to switch to?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print