Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
Send Topic Print
Gandalf caught without options. (Read 27334 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Gandalf caught without options.
Reply #270 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Gandalf how is the use of sex slaves to grow Muhammad's empire consistent with opposition to rape?

Can you give an example of Muhammad punishing someone for rape?

Does the passage offering Allah's forgiveness for rape victims go on to talk about the people who do the raping or the Muslim men who force women into prostitution?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #271 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:49pm

freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
Gandalf how is the use of sex slaves to grow Muhammad's empire consistent with opposition to rape?

Does the passage offering Allah's forgiveness for rape victims go on to talk about the people who do the raping or the Muslim men who force women into prostitution?

Sure, he asked the man to pay a fine and then marry the woman.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #272 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:55pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

I hope he said please.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #273 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:14pm

freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:55pm:

I hope he said please.

Well, you know that in the Tanakh, there is a verse where God prescribes the punishment of a fine for rape. Why don't you condemn that verse?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:33pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:55pm:

I hope he said please.

Well, you know that in the Tanakh, there is a verse where God prescribes the punishment of a fine for rape. Why don't you condemn that verse?

Because FD's a campaigner for women's rights. He started this board for Muslim women's rights and the Freeeedom of decent white people everywhere.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #275 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:26am

Do you think we should offer forgiveness for someone who rapes a madam of an ISIS brothel with a cactus?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #276 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:36am

Auggie wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:07pm:
moses wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 4:52pm:
It is not prostitution as far as the girl is concerned gandi, she is the victim of multiple rapes.

She did not desire it, she wanted to remain chaste.

The prostitution is only on the part of the muslim men, they are forcing sex on her against her will, she is a rape victim.

The verse clearly tells muslim men if they rape girls allah is forgiving.

Are muslims so pathetically stupid, they have to be told that a rape victim is not guilty of anything?

Moses, you've lost the argument on this one. Gandalf has clearly explained the verse, and he has owned you.

Be a man, and own up.

this.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #277 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:26am:

Do you think we should offer forgiveness for someone who rapes a madam of an ISIS brothel with a cactus?

Would it be fair to conclude from Muhammad's example that Islam endorses the institutionalisation of rape for the purpose of spreading the religion?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #278 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Well there we go, that is exactly why I and a lot of other people say all muslims are guilty of the innumerable depravities being carried out in the name of the old moon god allah globally.

A verse which clearly says that allah is forgiving if women are raped by muslim men.

Then we have sick perverts trying to tell us that this really means that the moon god allah is actually forgiving the woman.

Forgiving someone who is innocent of any misconduct? What a load of unmitigated crap.

Proof positive that gandi and his apologists prefer the atrocities caused / motivated by islamic doctrine, over being honest about the evil in the qur'an.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #279 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:41pm

funny moses, it almost seems like you are trying to convince yourself of this flawed argument.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 4:34pm

Yeah well, I suppose

flying donkeys.

men sit down to pee, then play with their dongas afterwards.

talking palm trees.

talking rocks.

women got to sit with their legs together in the toilet.

pray when you go into a toilet.

pray when you leave a toilet.

clean the devil out of their left nostril.

cut clitorises out of little girls.

rape little girls with their forced child marriage.

stop themselves from laughing too much.

dip flies in their drink because one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease.

after eating do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else.

take three breaths while drinking.

don't yawn satan will get you

make sure the sun's not near satans head when you pray

if you've had a bad dream spit three times on your left side

the devil farts when he runs away from a mosque.

the daddy of them all: allah forgives women who have done no wrong. (to protect muslim rapists)

I'm convinced it's no wonder they are the top 24 listed terrorist organizations globally.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #281 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:32pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:24pm:

Would it be fair to conclude from Muhammad's example that Islam endorses the institutionalisation of rape for the purpose of spreading the religion?

Would it be fair to conclude that the Tanakh endorses the institutionalisation of rape for the purposes of spreading its religion?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #282 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:32pm:

Would it be fair to conclude that the Tanakh endorses the institutionalisation of rape for the purposes of spreading its religion?

If you are referring to Judaism, it is pretty much the opposite of Islam in this regard. Jews believe the religion to be inherited on maternal lines. If a Jewish man rapes a non-Jewish woman, the offspring is not considered to be Jewish. If a Muslim man rapes one of his wives or sex slaves, the offspring is considered to be both a Muslim and the property of Islam via the father with an obligation to impose Islam on the child.

But you get a B+ for effort. Allah knows Gandalf needs more help in changing the subject of topics on the Islam board to anything other than Islam.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #283 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:07pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:56pm:

If you are referring to Judaism, it is pretty much the opposite of Islam in this regard. Jews believe the religion to be inherited on maternal lines. If a Jewish man rapes a non-Jewish woman, the offspring is not considered to be Jewish. If a Muslim man rapes one of his wives or sex slaves, the offspring is considered to be both a Muslim and the property of Islam via the father with an obligation to impose Islam on the child.

But you get a B+ for effort. Allah knows Gandalf needs more help in changing the subject of topics on the Islam board to anything other than Islam.

Right, so it's perfectly acceptable to rape women because their children won't be Jewish.

Genius.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #284 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:10pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:07pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:56pm:

Right, so it's perfectly acceptable to rape women because their children won't be Jewish.

Genius.

Are you shifting the goal posts because you asked a stupid question?

Is there anything I actually said that you disagree with?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
Send Topic Print