Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Free speech stifled (Read 1909 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Free speech stifled
Mar 8th, 2018 at 6:02am

A few people here get away with so much. I don't post often simply because some members are liked - others aren't and if you fall into the latter basket - you don't have a chance of making a difference.

You have to be so careful about how you use your words. No matter how much you try and condense them - a few simple words seem to upset some people. You don't have to swear, use obscenities or personally abuse people - just the mere thought that there might be a hint of critisism in your post is enough to send those people with influence off to the admin or Gmods with a complaint.

Feedback has become a farce. There are no real compaints there about any serious problems with this site.  The people who predominantly post there have been regularly banned and then of course there are the socks who can post there with impunity and continually post about trivial issues. Why is that?

Is Ozpolitic only a message board as Lisa Jones used to proclaim persistently? Is Feedback now only for the disgruntled who personally don't like another member regardless of their own rocky history here? It's sad to see some of the basic principles of this board change to accommodate a minority with influence.

If I've offended anyone - my sincerest apologies. It wasn't intentional.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Re: Free speech stifled
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 7:08am

But why worry if you don't make a difference?
Is it not sufficient unto the day that you get it off your chest?

Who makes a difference anywhere? The river of history flows on imperturbably to its ultimate destination.
Take joy in your opportunity to witness it, to occasionally have gratitude for where it sometimes passes, to be intrigued by its relentless ebb & flow, for it is influenced by very few and even then only fleetingly.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 7:34am

boges  this isnt a river1   its a very small insulated island if you like...and the .. "heavies"  are taking control...well thats how one or two females feel anyway..

you for instance appear to be suggesting mantra suck it up?....

no comment about the ones that torment or put others down... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

when you are in a small society   its the bullies that need to be controlled....yet somehow it seems to work  the other way round......

Sad.. in the past mantra has felt more than a little intimidated at ozpol.... that should be to our shame......

and yes I would say mantra would like to make a difference....

she has always cared very much about ozpol...for some its our communication with the outside world...when we are trapped at home...

and to see it deteriorate down hill  is sad.......

you may not notice it decaying boges.....but it is!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 7:34am

I have been away a while and it seems to me that its a lot better than it used to be

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 8:57am

cods wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 7:34am:
boges  this isnt a river1   its a very small insulated island if you like...and the .. "heavies"  are taking control...well thats how one or two females feel anyway..

no comment about the ones that torment or put others down... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

when you are in a small society   its the bullies that need to be controlled....yet somehow it seems to work  the other way round......

Sad.. in the past mantra has felt more than a little intimidated at ozpol.... that should be to our shame......

she has always cared very much about ozpol...for some its our communication with the outside world...when we are trapped at home...

I don't hear Mothra having a cry, when you all 'ganged up on her' here  Huh (that includes you Codswollop). Even over in Monk's place, she doesn't fall to the ground injured playing the 'female card' regarding being banned from here (because you all cried to FD/VIC about her).

Christ. Give it a rest Cods. You're crying a river!

Yeah - Spot of Borg. Welcome back. It's a lot better now that you're here again.  Grin

Spot.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:15am

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 8:57am:

I don't hear Mothra having a cry, when you all 'ganged up on her' here  Huh (that includes you Codswollop). Even over in Monk's place, she doesn't fall to the ground injured playing the 'female card' regarding being banned from here (because you all cried to FD/VIC about her).

Yeah - Spot of Borg. Welcome back. It's a lot better now that you're here again.  Grin

Spot.

maybe you werent here in those halcyon days jasin...when all was sweet and fuzzy...

so glad you have bonded with mothra....you do seem to have problems with most females....so its good to here at long last....there is one female  you dont hate .. I am sure mothra will love you even more.....

then again maybe it is your agenda to rid ozpol of its female membership????....you certainly gripe about them enough...how about you giving that a REST?.. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am

cods wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:15am:

Spot.

maybe you werent here in those halcyon days jasin...when all was sweet and fuzzy...

so glad you have bonded with mothra....you do seem to have problems with most females....so its good to here at long last....there is one female  you dont hate .. I am sure mothra will love you even more.....

then again maybe it is your agenda to rid ozpol of its female membership????....you certainly gripe about them enough...how about you giving that a REST?.. Smiley Smiley

There you go again. Presuming everything (against you).
Mothra & I hardly converse, if not at all. We don't get on, but we don't get off on fighting either. I leave her be, etc.

Maybe your presumption is your usual attempt to 'divide' like Pink Floyd's "Us & Them." ?

I'm not trying to rid OzPol of women (even though the majority of females here, prefer to hang out over at Black Orchid's PA Forum where they can hide in their little 'secret rooms' that you covert so much.
I don't have a problem with Mantra and get on appropriately.
I get on with Emma.
I get on with Nom.
I had no problem with Mellie.
I had no problem with Annie until she perm banned me to stop the rot in the good friendship with FreeDumb - before it got worse. It was the right move. I don't hold a grudge against Annie because of that.
I have no problem with Marla or Miranda.

So as you can see - you still, like Agnes - try to manipulate a 'Me V Females'.
You obviously work for 'numbers' and thus try to manipulate the idea that I'm against 'all women' so you can drum up support from other women with an instant excuse.

Real shocking behaviour for a woman. Especially on a day like today. I love women. I have good female friends both single and married, career orientated and caring for kids.
I did Nursing, I saw how hard women can work.

No. Don't try to convince others that I'm a woman hater (like Agnes once did, as Lisa would love to do too).
You're on your own here Cods.
Time to own it.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:55am

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am:

Spot.

Mothra & I hardly converse, if not at all. We don't get on, but we don't get off on fighting either. I leave her be, etc.

Maybe your presumption is your usual attempt to 'divide' like Pink Floyd's "Us & Them." ?

I'm not trying to rid OzPol of women (even though the majority of females here, prefer to hang out over at Black Orchid's PA Forum where they can hide in their little 'secret rooms' that you covert so much.
I get on with Emma.
I get on with Nom.
I had no problem with Annie until she perm banned me to stop the rot in the good friendship with FreeDumb - before it got worse. It was the right move. I don't hold a grudge against Annie because of that.

You obviously work for 'numbers' and thus try to manipulate the idea that I'm against 'all women' so you can drum up support from other women with an instant excuse.

Real shocking behaviour for a woman. Especially on a day like today. I love women. I have good female friends both single and married, career orientated and caring for kids.

No. Don't try to convince others that I'm a woman hater (like Agnes once did, as Lisa would love to do too).
Time to own it.

you apparently dont read yourself or vulcan....may I suggest you do?...as it is I think you will find I rarely reply to yourself and or mothra...... and I never talk about you to others....so where all this comes from I have no idea...

I go by what I read when you attack ozpol or ozpol members.... who happen to be PA members..either as jasin or vulcan...and you never let up....PA women!  all
what
4 of then that post regular???... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you are paranoid by them....and bless your heart you are one of the least talked about....... Smiley Smiley

no need to worry pet   you are way down the pecking order Wink if there at all!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:05am

cods wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:55am:

Spot.

I get on with Emma.
I get on with Nom.

Time to own it.

you apparently dont read yourself or vulcan....may I suggest you do?...as it is I think you will find I rarely reply to yourself and or mothra...... and I never talk about you to others....so where all this comes from I have no idea...

I go by what I read when you attack ozpol or ozpol members.... who happen to be PA members..either as jasin or vulcan...and you never let up....PA women!  all
what
4 of then that post regular???... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you are paranoid by them....and bless your heart you are one of the least talked about....... Smiley Smiley

Attack OzPol?
Says the person who posted a Topic saying "OzPol is dying" or something to that degree? Everyone knows I'm Pro-OzPol and that's why I posted a PRO-OzPol topic against yours.
Everyone knows I've been banned often for opposing not just Monk's PA Forumers, but Black Orchids as well (like yourself).

If I get frustrated with FD, its because he shows bias towards Black Orchid PA and members - besides just against Monk's PA and members, but against OzPol 'only' members too.

You obviously don't 'read me' at all Codswollop.
I've lived a life 'at the bottom of the list' - I wouldn't give a hoot if you talk about me over at your PA forum or not.
Maybe that's why I get under all your skins? - because I having nothing to lose.

Sniffing around Monk's PA like Agnes & Bobby have you?
Can't leave them alone as usual.
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:17am

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:05am:

Spot.

I get on with Emma.
I get on with Nom.

Time to own it.

what

Attack OzPol?
Says the person who posted a Topic saying "OzPol is dying" or something to that degree? Everyone knows I'm Pro-OzPol and that's why I posted a PRO-OzPol topic against yours.
Everyone knows I've been banned often for opposing not just Monk's PA Forumers, but Black Orchids as well (like yourself).

If I get frustrated with FD, its because he shows bias towards Black Orchid PA and members - besides just against Monk's PA and members, but against OzPol 'only' members too.

I've lived a life 'at the bottom of the list' - I wouldn't give a hoot if you talk about me over at your PA forum or not.
Maybe that's why I get under all your skins? - because I having nothing to lose.

Roll Eyes

That is so funny  Mellie we only ever say the nicest kindest things about you dear
   Cry Cry

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:19am

Agnes wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:17am:

Spot.

I get on with Emma.
I get on with Nom.

Time to own it.

what

Attack OzPol?

Roll Eyes

That is so funny  Mellie we only ever say the nicest kindest things about you dear
   Cry Cry

You're late my love. Where have you been? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #11 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:20am

Spot.

Thanks .JaSin - i doubt that though Wink

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:24am

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:19am:
Agnes wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:17am:

Spot.

I get on with Emma.
I get on with Nom.

Time to own it.

what

Attack OzPol?

Roll Eyes

Cry Cry

You're late my love. Where have you been? Roll Eyes

so did you slap on the vagina or the penis this morning  dear

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:34am

Agnes wrote:

What a nice thing to say. Roll Eyes
Neither my dear. I counted all my money here in my nice waterfront home that I didn't have to pay for. Going off for a dive soon - its a good way to keep my d*** wet ...and clean.
How about yourself my love?
Do you slap yourself in the face every morning just to wake yourself up to reality? Huh

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:38am

Jasin wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:34am:
Agnes wrote:

What a nice thing to say. Roll Eyes
Neither my dear. I counted all my money here in my nice waterfront home that I didn't have to pay for. Going off for a dive soon - its a good way to keep my d*** wet ...and clean.
How about yourself my love?
Do you slap yourself in the face every morning just to wake yourself up to reality? Huh

You lose mangina  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print