Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Elon Musk is an immigrant - DEPORT HIM! (Read 2537 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Elon Musk is an immigrant - DEPORT HIM!
Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:09am

Meanwhile...

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:15am

Deport them

IBI

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:48am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:40am:
Immigrant Elon Musk just launched the biggest rocket since Apollo and sent his own car into an elliptical orbit around the sun.

Not bad for an immigrant - the people that Trump hates so much.

Once again you forget the important ride - ""illegal".

I guess that is your sense of "irony" again. Strange it only surfaces when you have been caught factually short of full truth.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:10am

Once again another Thread blown up in ole windbags face due to him trying to lie to make a story 🤨

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:28am

lee wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:48am:
longweekend58 wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:40am:
Immigrant Elon Musk just launched the biggest rocket since Apollo and sent his own car into an elliptical orbit around the sun.

Not bad for an immigrant - the people that Trump hates so much.

Once again you forget the important ride - ""illegal".

I guess that is your sense of "irony" again. Strange it only surfaces when you have been caught factually short of full truth.

You seem to be one of the few that doesnt yet understand that Trump is targeting LEGAL immigration as well as illegal. Basically, he hates immigrants, despite being one himself.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:38am

Quote:
Pelosi Stands 8 Hours for Illegal Aliens – When Did She Ever Stand 8 Hours for American Workers?

Minority leader Nancy Pelosi stood for eight hours today on the House floor in support of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Eight hours for Illegal amnesty.

Has Nancy Pelosi ever stood for eight hours straight for American workers?

The answer, of course, is “No.”

time to ships these illegal sycophants to countries of where these illegals come from...

they wouldn't last a week without being raped by a 100 dirty mozzies and beheaded...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 12:47pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:38am:
Quote:
Pelosi Stands 8 Hours for Illegal Aliens – When Did She Ever Stand 8 Hours for American Workers?

Minority leader Nancy Pelosi stood for eight hours today on the House floor in support of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Eight hours for Illegal amnesty.

Has Nancy Pelosi ever stood for eight hours straight for American workers?

The answer, of course, is “No.”

time to ships these illegal sycophants to countries of where these illegals come from...

they wouldn't last a week without being raped by a 100 dirty mozzies and beheaded... 

You are just a worthless racist.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:00pm

Marla wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:05am:
Mortdooley wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:32am:
Poor marlon, even when he has nothing to say he pops off anyway.

Awww, is morty torty coming to conclusion that his Texuun education continues to fail him?

Enjoy your welfare checks while they last. 

How is that college debt coming for that hobby degree you are wasting your time on?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #23 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:04pm

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 6:09pm:
The stupidity of Trumps racist, anti-immigration rants is that his ideas would prevent Elon Musk from even living in the USA.

It is just further evidence of his ignorance and short-sightedness made only worse when you remember that Trump himself... is an immigrant.

You really need to rethink this post. Elon Musk is a LEGAL immigrant. If you knew that, it makes your post a rant against legal immigration, in favour of open borders.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #24 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:29pm

Mortdooley wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
How is that college debt coming for that hobby degree you are wasting your time on?

"Hobby," Texuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun? Let me know if and when you ever graduate from high school and we'll talk.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Marla wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:00pm:

"Hobby," Texuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun? Let me know if and when you ever graduate from high school and we'll talk.

Hi Marla,
And how's that Rocky mountain high? -

I've seen rain and fire in the sky.

friends around the campfire

and everybodys high.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 2:13pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
The stupidity of Trumps racist, anti-immigration rants is that his ideas would prevent Elon Musk from even living in the USA.

It is just further evidence of his ignorance and short-sightedness made only worse when you remember that Trump himself... is an immigrant.

good ! bring him to australia and send all of those trouble making gollywogs to the US.

What's with the racism, it's not even remotely on topic unless you consider Trump to be the link?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #27 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 2:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:28am:
You seem to be one of the few that doesnt yet understand that Trump is targeting LEGAL immigration as well as illegal. Basically, he hates immigrants, despite being one himself.

I don't honestly think that Trump is racist, but he certainly needs to project that when pandering to his support base (you know that charismatic crowd reading alpha quality he has...).

If he hold racist views I don't think he realises it.  I have a good friend from all the way back in high school and besides the facebook posts that start out "I'm not racist, but..." I asked him if he thought some of the things he said were racist and his response was a look of shock and "there's no way I'm a racist, I'd love to have sex with a Japanese girl".

I think this is where Trump sits.  He's not a full blown hate filled racist, but he's just close enough to the line that he feels no remorse in projecting that sort of image in order to take advantage and solidify his support base.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 2:19pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:04pm:

You really need to rethink this post. Elon Musk is a LEGAL immigrant. If you knew that, it makes your post a rant against legal immigration, in favour of open borders.

You're choosing to ignore that Trump is attempting to change the rules to make previously legal immigrants no longer legal.  Yes they would then be considered illegal, but the fact is they came to the US by following the rules and lives there the same.

Trump is only attempting to change the rules.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 2:29pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:04pm:

You clearly didnt get the OP. Trump wants to severely restrict LEGAL immigration - or didnt you know that?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print