Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Elon Musk is an immigrant - DEPORT HIM! (Read 2478 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Elon Musk is an immigrant - DEPORT HIM!
Feb 7th, 2018 at 6:09pm

The stupidity of Trumps racist, anti-immigration rants is that his ideas would prevent Elon Musk from even living in the USA.

It is just further evidence of his ignorance and short-sightedness made only worse when you remember that Trump himself... is an immigrant.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Elon Musk is an immigrant - DEPORT HIM!
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:55pm

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 6:09pm:
The stupidity of Trumps racist, anti-immigration rants is that his ideas would prevent Elon Musk from even living in the USA.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-immigr...
"President Donald Trump is touting new legislation to overhaul the US immigration system, drastically cutting the number of legal immigrants allowed into the country and implementing a "merit-based" visa scheme."

Do you mean any application by Musk would lack merit?

Or is this another of your "irony" posts. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Dr. Michio Kaku America Has A Secret Weapon

Dr. Michio Kaku speaks about how America's poor educational system has created a shortage of Americans who can perform high skilled technology jobs. As a result, America's H-1B Genius visa is used to attract immigrants who are skilled enough to perform these jobs.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:41pm

lee wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:55pm:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-immigr...
"President Donald Trump is touting new legislation to overhaul the US immigration system, drastically cutting the number of legal immigrants allowed into the country and implementing a "merit-based" visa scheme."

Do you mean any application by Musk would lack merit?

Or is this another of your "irony" posts. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you think when he was 10yo that he had 'merit'?

again... you seem to be massively and terminally irony-impaired.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:49pm

It is just further evidence of his ignorance and short-sightedness made only worse when you remember that Trump himself... is an immigrant.

good ! bring him to australia and send all of those trouble making gollywogs to the US.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:52pm

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:41pm:
you think when he was 10yo that he had 'merit'?

You think he was 10 years old when he arrived? Born 1971. Took oath of allegiance 2002- 10 years after arriving. So arrived 1992. Made him 21 years old.
Perhaps he had more chance of being deported under Obama? Providing of course he was an illegal immigrant.
Was he an illegal immigrant?  Nope.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:06am

Deport him, that conman has sucked up millions of American tax dollars and claims Tesla is worth more than GM. Without our support he would be another Solyndra!

Where is the Tesla walls and what else do you need to buy if you ever try to use them?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:15am

Mortdooley wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:06am:

Deport him, that conman has sucked up millions of American tax dollars and claims Tesla is worth more than GM. Without our support he would be another Solyndra!

Where is the Tesla walls and what else do you need to buy if you ever try to use them?

stupidest thing I have read all day ^^^

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:19am

I always hated musk sticks.  Yuck.

IBI

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:21am

AiA wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:15am:
Mortdooley wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:06am:

stupidest thing I have read all day ^^^

Really, facts bother you? Without the millions propping up his companies you wouldn't even know his name!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 7:41am

morty torty, you wouldn't know what facts were if someone printed them on your welfare check. 

Oh, and GM is in the shitter, you see, it was working taxpayers who bailed them out. Something you also know nothing about.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:32am

Marla wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 7:41am:
morty torty, you wouldn't know what facts were if someone printed them on your welfare check. 

Oh, and GM is in the shitter, you see, it was working taxpayers who bailed them out. Something you also know nothing about.

Poor marlon, even when he has nothing to say he pops off anyway.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:39am

HIs ideas would even prevent his current wife and her parents liviing in the US

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:40am

Immigrant Elon Musk just launched the biggest rocket since Apollo and sent his own car into an elliptical orbit around the sun.

Not bad for an immigrant - the people that Trump hates so much.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:05am

Mortdooley wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:32am:
Poor marlon, even when he has nothing to say he pops off anyway.

Awww, is morty torty coming to conclusion that his Texuun education continues to fail him?

Enjoy your welfare checks while they last.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print