do you think? (Read 12430 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: do you think?
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:56pm

I do, not sure about you cods.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #16 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:06pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
with Muslims being told to vote NO....this will make those lefty supporters of all things Muslim.. change their minds on giving them their support....through thick and thin..

its quite noticeable that Muslims silence on this topic   is almost tangible....Keysar Trad is usually one of the first to make comments on anything... but not this one....yet they are being directed how to vote in the Mosques and its NO>...which is very anti left isnt it?..

Quote:
Muslim population in Australia soars to 600,000 as religion becomes the nation's second-biggest - a 77% jump in the past DECADE, according to Census

if only half that number can vote   its a lot of NOs  isnt it?..could be the difference in the balance..

So, let's give them PR status and make it really hard to get citizenship, and we can resolve this issue.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:55pm:
cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:23am:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:03pm:
with Muslims being told to vote NO....this will make those lefty supporters of all things Muslim.. change their minds on giving them their support....through thick and thin..

its quite noticeable that Muslims silence on this topic   is almost tangible....Keysar Trad is usually one of the first to make comments on anything... but not this one....yet they are being directed how to vote in the Mosques and its NO>...which is very anti left isnt it?..

Quote:
Muslim population in Australia soars to 600,000 as religion becomes the nation's second-biggest - a 77% jump in the past DECADE, according to Census

if only half that number can vote   its a lot of NOs  isnt it?..could be the difference in the balance..

You seem to be mixing 2 different issues ???

Muslims like anyone else can vote how they like. Catholics will also be advised to vote no I would think.

Why would you think that anyone would decide that it is ok to persecute honest Muslim people who have done nothing wrong because of how they vote ?

I am talking about those   on this forum  who come out at the drop of a hat   and defend Muslims   against anyone who dares to call ISIS terrorists muslims... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The problem cods is the you DON'T call "ISIS terrorist Muslims."  You invariably refer to just "Muslims".   When you start to differentiate, people will believe you only mean "ISIS terrorist Muslims".  Until then, everytime you simply use the term "Muslims", you'll be stopped by critics like me.  Simples really and it has been explained to you many times before.  Learn to differentiate between ordinary, everyday, peaceful moderate Muslims and extremist Muslims.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well pet   as I almost never get into those arguments.....cant you for one moment  believe thats exactly what most people who get labels islamphobes mean anyway......

after all the word Christian  gets banned around in the same way   but you dont go pearshaped when it does do you????

can you see the difference from an islamphobes point of view....

yes one or two call for a complete ban... the reason being   how do you tell a good muslims from a terrorist one... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... if you have  a fool proof answer to that... time you spoke to immigration....

in the mean time  the bad muslims spend their lives trying to find way to blow us all to smithereens   

which might be a flag of honor to you but for us others we prefer to avoid that fate if possible...

you are so smug  when you come up with your bleeding heart ... its only the few.. not all.....

we do know that   but the few are mighty destructive  perhaps  if they make their first WIN in AUstralia a biggy   and its right in your neighbourhood....you may say   well maybe they did have a point after all...

its a different world today......its very very violent  lucky you those on here are only violent with their words..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. if that was the case with ISIS   and all the Australian men who have gone over to join them......I am sure we could all turn the other cheek...

in the mean time   29 people in London were almost burnt to death only days ago...and will spend the rest of their lives living with the consequences...of someone they took into their society in good faith.....

did you condemn that btw?....I didnt see it if you did.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:41pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:14pm:
well pet   as I almost never get into those arguments.....cant you for one moment  believe thats exactly what most people who get labels islamphobes mean anyway......

No.  Particularly when questioned about it they define all Muslims as "Terrorists" or "Terrorism supporters", Cods.   When I have questioned you about it, you have dissembled and attacked all Muslims in other ways.   Some Muslims are nasty people, without a doubt, so are some Christians but we never hear all Christians being attacked in the same way, now do we?  Funny that.   As I've said, when you learn to differentiate, my criticism of you will cease.  Simples really.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
after all the word Christian  gets banned around in the same way   but you dont go pearshaped when it does do you????

Because Christians are the majority religion in Oz, Cods.  In a democracy, the rights of the majority are automatically protected.  No one stands up and says that what you say about Muslims is wrong and incorrect except for myself or a few others, Cods.    Roll Eyes

Quote:

yes one or two call for a complete ban... the reason being   how do you tell a good muslims from a terrorist one... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... if you have  a fool proof answer to that... time you spoke to immigration....

Immigration knows the answer as does everybody else.  No one suggests we must prejudge Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc. now do they?  Only Muslims.   It is because Islamophobes like you demand it.  Funny that.

Quote:
in the mean time  the bad muslims spend their lives trying to find way to blow us all to smithereens   

So do bad Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc.  Bad people are bad people, not because of their religious beliefs but because they are bad people, Cods.   Islam does not teach it's followers to blow up other people, it is bad followers who teach that by distorting the message of Islam.  The answer to Extremism is to have stricter teaching of Islam, not relaxing it.

Quote:
which might be a flag of honor to you but for us others we prefer to avoid that fate if possible...

you are so smug  when you come up with your bleeding heart ... its only the few.. not all.....

we do know that   but the few are mighty destructive  perhaps  if they make their first WIN in AUstralia a biggy   and its right in your neighbourhood....you may say   well maybe they did have a point after all...

It won't be in my neighbourhood, Cods.  It won't be in your neighbourhood either.  You are more likely to struck by lightning than to be killed by a Terrorist in Australia.  Your fears are baseless and you express them through your Islamophobia.   Muslims are Australian citizens, just as you and I are.  They have rights.  They do not deserve to be pilloried at every turn by ignorant Islamophobes all the time.   When you devote as much time to attacking Christians, you might have a point.   They, afterall, have done far more to destroy the lives of Australian kids than Muslims ever have, Cods.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:55pm:

Quote:

Muslims like anyone else can vote how they like. Catholics will also be advised to vote no I would think.

Why would you think that anyone would decide that it is ok to persecute honest Muslim people who have done nothing wrong because of how they vote ?

I am talking about those   on this forum  who come out at the drop of a hat   and defend Muslims   against anyone who dares to call ISIS terrorists muslims... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The problem cods is the you DON'T call "ISIS terrorist Muslims."  You invariably refer to just "Muslims".   When you start to differentiate, people will believe you only mean "ISIS terrorist Muslims".  Until then, everytime you simply use the term "Muslims", you'll be stopped by critics like me.  Simples really and it has been explained to you many times before.  Learn to differentiate between ordinary, everyday, peaceful moderate Muslims and extremist Muslims.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Very true!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm

You can't differentiate the Muslims.
They take no responsibility for their Terrorists.
So they all get put into the one basket of stereotype.
Until you get some Muslims here who stand up as an example and condemn the actions of their fellow Muslims and actually take constructive action against.
Then a Muslim is a Terrorist is a Muslim.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm:

Pfft!  Of course you can.

Quote:

Does anybody take responsibility for the Christian Paedophiles?  Do Buddhists take responsibility for the Burmese military?  Do Hindus take responsibility for their terrorisation of Muslims?   No.  So, why are Muslims held to a higher responsibility than anybody else?

Quote:

Unfairly.

Quote:
Until you get some Muslims here who stand up as an example and condemn the actions of their fellow Muslims and actually take constructive action against.

Gee, I wonder what they are doing in Iraq, then?  Syria?   We have numerous examples of Muslims condemning Terrorism.  You're talking like an Islamophobe, never recognising what Muslims have done.

Quote:

Only if you are an Islamophobe.

Are all Christians Paedophiles?  Burmese militarists?  Hindu's Communialists?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:41pm:

No.  Particularly when questioned about it they define all Muslims as "Terrorists" or "Terrorism supporters", Cods.   When I have questioned you about it, you have dissembled and attacked all Muslims in other ways.   Some Muslims are nasty people, without a doubt, so are some Christians but we never hear all Christians being attacked in the same way, now do we?  Funny that.   As I've said, when you learn to differentiate, my criticism of you will cease.  Simples really.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
SO HOW DO YOU DEFINE   BEHEAD ALL INFIDELS....
I actually havent seen you explode when we have had that as a thread... Smiley

Because Christians are the majority religion in Oz, Cods.  In a democracy, the rights of the majority are automatically protected.  No one stands up and says that what you say about Muslims is wrong and incorrect except for myself or a few others, Cods.    Roll Eyes

I WISH YOU WOULD READ ALL PET.. NOT JUST THE BITS YOU WANT TO READ..

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE ON OZPOL....GET IT.

Quote:

Immigration knows the answer as does everybody else.  No one suggests we must prejudge Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc. now do they?  Only Muslims.   It is because Islamophobes like you demand it.  Funny that.

CAN YOU PRODUCE A COPY OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS THANK YOU BRIAN   I KNOW YOU WONT DO A MOTHRA HERE   AND PRETEND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...

Quote:

So do bad Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc.  Bad people are bad people, not because of their religious beliefs but because they are bad people, Cods.   Islam does not teach it's followers to blow up other people, it is bad followers who teach that by distorting the message of Islam.  The answer to Extremism is to have stricter teaching of Islam, not relaxing it.

Quote:
exactly sunshine  ISIL is killing and maiming under the name  of ISLAM>..there choice not ours..

I havent seen any Christians blowing up or beheading people in the name of Jesus Christ..yes a lot of BAD PEOPLE   I grant you that.
. Angry

It won't be in my neighbourhood, Cods.  It won't be in your neighbourhood either.  You are more likely to struck by lightning than to be killed by a Terrorist in Australia.  Your fears are baseless and you express them through your Islamophobia.   Muslims are Australian citizens, just as you and I are.  They have rights.  They do not deserve to be pilloried at every turn by ignorant Islamophobes all the time.   When you devote as much time to attacking Christians, you might have a point.   They, afterall, have done far more to destroy the lives of Australian kids than Muslims ever have, Cods.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

oh wow    have =you told the PM that   relax mate stop spending on our security.....we dont need it...

ok   you had better be right

I come from a place called LONDON   I still have many many relatives there....dont ever tell me I have nothing to fear..... Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm:

Pfft!  Of course you can.

HES JUST SAID HE CANT NEITHER CAN I   PLEASE TELL US YOUR SECRET

Quote:

Does anybody take responsibility for the Christian Paedophiles?  Do Buddhists take responsibility for the Burmese military?  Do Hindus take responsibility for their terrorisation of Muslims?   No.  So, why are Muslims held to a higher responsibility than anybody else?

NOW WHOS SPLITTING HAIRS.....

Quote:

Unfairly.

Quote:

Gee, I wonder what they are doing in Iraq, then?  Syria?   We have numerous examples of Muslims condemning Terrorism.  You're talking like an Islamophobe, never recognising what Muslims have done.

Quote:

Only if you are an Islamophobe.

Are all Christians Paedophiles?  Burmese militarists?  Hindu's Communialists?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

SO WHAT WAS YOUR RESPONSE TO THE BOMBING IN
A LONDON TRAIN BY A REFUGEE THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN IN AND CARED FOR  BY A VERY DECENT COUPLE AND COUNTRY.....

I STILL HAVENT SEEN YOUR RESPONSE TO THAT..

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:16pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:06pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:41pm:

Quote:
SO HOW DO YOU DEFINE   BEHEAD ALL INFIDELS....
I actually havent seen you explode when we have had that as a thread... Smiley

I WISH YOU WOULD READ ALL PET.. NOT JUST THE BITS YOU WANT TO READ..

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE ON OZPOL....GET IT.

Quote:

CAN YOU PRODUCE A COPY OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS THANK YOU BRIAN   I KNOW YOU WONT DO A MOTHRA HERE   AND PRETEND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...

Quote:

Quote:
exactly sunshine  ISIL is killing and maiming under the name  of ISLAM>..there choice not ours..

I havent seen any Christians blowing up or beheading people in the name of Jesus Christ..yes a lot of BAD PEOPLE   I grant you that.
. Angry

oh wow    have =you told the PM that   relax mate stop spending on our security.....we dont need it...

ok   you had better be right

I come from a place called LONDON   I still have many many relatives there....dont ever tell me I have nothing to fear..... Angry

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Changing the goal posts again, Cods?  How bloody typical of an Islamophobe once they have been proven wrong.

You want to talk about London?  Talk about London.  Different country, different city.   We were discussing Australia, now you want to change the goal posts to London?  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why I bother, I really don't.

I have never suggested we stop spending money on security.

I have never suggested that London is as safe as Australia.

Time you woke up to your silly sheninagans like the rest of us have, Cods.  Run along, vet your hatred on all Muslims, simply because you can't tell the difference between a mild manner person walking along the street and a crazed Terrorist lunging at you with a knife/truck/bomb.   Stop being silly.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:23pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
A LONDON TRAIN BY A REFUGEE THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN IN AND CARED FOR  BY A VERY DECENT COUPLE AND COUNTRY.....

I STILL HAVENT SEEN YOUR RESPONSE TO THAT....

Shouting now, Cods?  Tsk, tsk.  Are you upset or something.   Why should I respond to every event in the world?  What is the point?

I was appalled by it.  I see more innocent people being hurt and killed by the actions of some bad Musims.   I also see more Muslims being attacked by Islamophobes every day.   No one deserves to be hurt by anybody, Cods.  Be they non-Muslim or Muslim.

You appear to believe it is perfectly OK to play the game the way the Extremists want you to.  You have already it appears, surrendered your mind to defeat - you don't think, you react like most Islamophobes.  That is exactly what the Extremists want you to do.   By attacking the mild-mannered, ordinary, everyday, assimilated Muslims you are driving them into the arms of the Extremists who declare that all non-Muslims hate them.   Such silly people the Islamophobes.   Really.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Quote:

that was my question

its very obvious to me   that the left support the YES vote...it will of course be a feather in their caps  when it wins....I am sure there will be a few votes in it as well..

but this is the forum  thats what I am saying   will muslims who will I am sure vote more NO than Yes...will they still be in favour with our lefty chums... even you must have seen mothra and gregs acid attacks   to anyone they consider to be islamphobes...

btw I havent seen any signs of persecution  of muslims ion this country......the reverse if anything....

words on a forum like this    dont carry all that far dna   its not like facebook or twitter..

in fact the govt have brought in all sort of rules   and fines   to protect a certain minority.....and not a thing we can do about it....

I also think muslims take far more notice of their church leaders than Catholics in 2017...

lucky for us   we dont have to mention any religious connection on the form.

I am talking about those   on this forum  who come out at the drop of a hat   and defend Muslims   against anyone who dares to call ISIS terrorists muslims...

Nobody defends ISIS just the 99% of Muslims who want nothing to do with them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:10pm:

I STILL HAVENT SEEN YOUR RESPONSE TO THAT....

Shouting now, Cods?  Tsk, tsk.  Are you upset or something.   Why should I respond to every event in the world?  What is the point?

I was appalled by it.  I see more innocent people being hurt and killed by the actions of some bad Musims.   I also see more Muslims being attacked by Islamophobes every day.   No one deserves to be hurt by anybody, Cods.  Be they non-Muslim or Muslim.

You appear to believe it is perfectly OK to play the game the way the Extremists want you to.  You have already it appears, surrendered your mind to defeat - you don't think, you react like most Islamophobes.  That is exactly what the Extremists want you to do.   By attacking the mild-mannered, ordinary, everyday, assimilated Muslims you are driving them into the arms of the Extremists who declare that all non-Muslims hate them.   Such silly people the Islamophobes.   Really.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ahh    son of mothra   never answers a question just gets stuck into the messenger..

well get out of this thread then... as you have no idea what its about...

all you have is name calling  like a 6 yr old...

I have never seen you in any of the BIG TERRORIST threads  where they have done unbelievable things....

you spend all your time trying to be all lovey dovey over Muslims    I guess you are a Muslim   I hadnt thought of that..

but the way you come to their aid  screaming down the website... telling all and sundry we have not a thing to fear.......even from 15 year olds being radicalised.. probably right at this very moment...

and you guarantee we have nothing to fear...

why doesnt anyone believe you???????????>..

you sir have tickets on yourself...

tell that to your Iman down at your Mosque  and he will laugh in your face...

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:21pm

Ah decisions decisions, who to believe, leftard apologists or this bloke  Major terror attack in Australia is 'inevitable', says NSW top cop

Me I'll go with the copper.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:41pm

moses wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:21pm:
Ah decisions decisions, who to believe, leftard apologists or this bloke  Major terror attack in Australia is 'inevitable', says NSW top cop

Me I'll go with the copper.

NO NO NO    everyone listen to Brian  he knows better than anyone... YOU have not a thing to worry about...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

got a feeling a magistrate thought the same thing about Man Monis

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print