Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is saying "Arabs are responsible for diseases spread by Arabs, just like Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans" blatant racism?

yes    
  3 (23.1%)
no    
  1 (7.7%)
yes - but only against whites    
  1 (7.7%)
not racist - WAAAACIST!    
  1 (7.7%)
what an idiotic question    
  7 (53.8%)

Total votes: 13
« Last Modified by: polite_gandalf on: Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:07am »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Islam-inspired racism (Read 40467 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Islam-inspired racism
Reply #90 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:09pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
You justified Muhammad's genocide by describing them as a mindless collective of treacherous Jews.

Oh deary me - thats just a flat out lie FD. Doesn't that bother you?

Lets start from the top again: do you concede that you are the only one who has ever made this about jews?

Quote:
They are questions Gandalf. I am asking for your answer.

Why bother? You don't even need me to say it - you just lie about what I say anyway. Like this:

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
You justified Muhammad's genocide by describing them as a mindless collective of treacherous Jews.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #91 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 12:17am:
freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2017 at 11:50pm:
Muhammad had sex with his relatives. While the church has outlawed consanguineous marriages at various times in the past, often to absurd levels, Islamic countries to this day are hobbled in their efforts to prevent the practice because to say it is wrong is to insult the prophet. The could get rid of the entire burden of inbreeding in a single generation, simply by not having sex with their relatives, but because of Islam it is not going to happen.

The link between Arabs and inbreeding is as strong as the historical link between Arabs and Islam.

Well yes - and Hindus. Don't forget them, FD.

Animist/Christian central Africa has inbreeding levels at least as bad if not worse than arab countries. I guess we can blame Muhammad for that too.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #92 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:19pm

freediver wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
People don't just start having sex with their cousin because they convert to Islam. Ask Gandalf.

True - but they do magically become intellectually disabled inbreds who squat to pee. Well at least the males do. Ask moses.

Quote:

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 12:17am:
freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2017 at 11:50pm:
Muhammad had sex with his relatives. While the church has outlawed consanguineous marriages at various times in the past, often to absurd levels, Islamic countries to this day are hobbled in their efforts to prevent the practice because to say it is wrong is to insult the prophet. The could get rid of the entire burden of inbreeding in a single generation, simply by not having sex with their relatives, but because of Islam it is not going to happen.

The link between Arabs and inbreeding is as strong as the historical link between Arabs and Islam.

Well yes - and Hindus. Don't forget them, FD.

Animist/Christian central Africa has inbreeding levels at least as bad if not worse than arab countries. I guess we can blame Muhammad for that too.

This is just such a stupendous argument. Rape exists everywhere therefore let's not care about it type of argument.  Like I've said, it's what causes the behaviour that is of issue, not that the issue happens to be prevalent amongst other religions also. 

Any more ignorant dribble, gandalf?

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:49pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
And Burqas, Alevine, don't forget them.

I blame Islam.

You reckon those children already have children? Ah, islam. Paradise.

I know. You blame Islam for Canadian Yids too, ya?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #95 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:05pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
This is just such a stupendous argument. Rape exists everywhere therefore let's not care about it type of argument.  Like I've said, it's what causes the behaviour that is of issue

Sorry alevine, my bad. I'll be sure to "care" more in the future - by blaming Islam.

Quote:

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
This is just such a stupendous argument. Rape exists everywhere therefore let's not care about it type of argument.  Like I've said, it's what causes the behaviour that is of issue

Sorry alevine, my bad. I'll be sure to "care" more in the future - by blaming Islam.

for incest in Arabic countries? I'm glad you will, rather than excusing it by talking about animists.

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #97 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:18pm

Of course I couldn't possibly suggest that the existence of incest in areas neighbouring arab countries casts doubt on the "Islam made them do it" argument could I? That would be not caring, I guess.

Quote:

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:27pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
Of course I couldn't possibly suggest that the existence of incest in areas neighbouring arab countries casts doubt on the "Islam made them do it" argument could I? That would be not caring, I guess.

I'm sure the animists made them do it.  Or perhaps the Canadian Yids? Karnal?

Casting doubt would be offering an alternative explanation for the behaviour, not simply pointing out that other religions/beliefs may cause similar behaviour.  No one ever said that incest was solely an issue for islam.  Simply stupendous reasoning, gandalf. Sorry, but it really is.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Now now, G, that would be stupendous.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:03pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 8:27pm:

I'm sure the animists made them do it.  Or perhaps the Canadian Yids? Karnal?

Indeed. Orthodox Canadians have some of the highest inbreeding rates in the world.

Shurely shome mishtake, nein?

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

Ah of course, the region must have always lacked in numbers of men and women who weren't related to each other!  That must be the cause. Yes, karnal?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:06pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:03pm:

Ah of course, the region must have always lacked in numbers of men and women who weren't related to each other!  That must be the cause. Yes, karnal?

Not at all. The region has always married off daughters to family members. This keeps wealth within the clan. This is far older than Islam, as every schoolboy knows.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:03pm:

Not at all. The region has always married off daughters to family members. This keeps wealth within the clan. This is far older than Islam, as every schoolboy knows.

Ahhh, and the reason the region has decided to uphold a medieval culture? Well, except Israel of course.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:15pm

freediver wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
People don't just start having sex with their cousin because they convert to Islam. Ask Gandalf. But the longer a place has been dominated by Islam, the worse it is. That's what the maps show, and they would look very much the same for any indicator you choose. They turn women into chattels first, then come the arranged marriages, then the inbreeding. I would expect Aceh to be heading that way noticeably already.

Couldn't be, FD. They don't interbreed with the Negroid subgene - unless you count Malays, I guess.

That could be a plausible theory too.

Better put in it the Wiki, FD.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:52pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41
Send Topic Print