Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is saying "Arabs are responsible for diseases spread by Arabs, just like Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans" blatant racism?

yes    
  3 (23.1%)
no    
  1 (7.7%)
yes - but only against whites    
  1 (7.7%)
not racist - WAAAACIST!    
  1 (7.7%)
what an idiotic question    
  7 (53.8%)

Total votes: 13
« Last Modified by: polite_gandalf on: Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:07am »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Islam-inspired racism (Read 40471 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam-inspired racism
Reply #60 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 2:34pm

Quote:
But now I'm wondering - why did you reference the Reproductive Health Journal - with its author and publication date - when your quote came from an anti-Islam blog?

Here we go again:

Reproductive Health Journal is one only source for celebrated  psychologist, author and authority on muslim inbreeding, Nicolai Sennels' work.

There are numerous other sources, all of his references conglomerated, constitute the body of his works on the dangers of muslim inbreeding.   

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 4:08pm

moses wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Quote:
But now I'm wondering - why did you reference the Reproductive Health Journal - with its author and publication date - when your quote came from an anti-Islam blog?

Here we go again:

Reproductive Health Journal is one only source for celebrated  psychologist, author and authority on muslim inbreeding, Nicolai Sennels' work.

So why didn't you reference his blog, where you got your quote from?

Did you make a mistake in your referencing, or was your false reference deliberate?

I'm curious. This is what we call scientific.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2017 at 4:18pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:20pm

freediver wrote on Aug 27th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
Have I accused you of being racist against Jews?

Yes FD - every time you shove the words "treacherous jews" in my mouth.

FD, do you agree that you are the only one who has ever made this about jews in this discussion?

Were they Jewish?

Have you actually stopped to think why you are asking this  - now that your latest line is that your not accusing me of being racist against jews?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:27pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:20pm:
Have I accused you of being racist against Jews?

FD, do you agree that you are the only one who has ever made this about jews in this discussion?

Were they Jewish?

Have you actually stopped to think why you are asking this  - now that your latest line is that your not accusing me of being racist against jews?

FD's not accusing you of anything, G, he just wants a confession. Oh - and a few names would be good too.

Hurry up, please. We can have all this over with by tonight.

Make it easy on yourself. Once you confess, we can go back to discussing carbon taxes and sustainable fishing again, yes?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #64 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:30pm

Quote:

But you actually think they were treacherous Jews. This is not the same as accusing you of being racist against all Jews. This is just an attempt to establish the facts.

Quote:

Your unwillingness to answer a simple question like "Were they Jewish" is indeed part of the discussion, because we are discussing your mealy mouthed racism. It is only relevant because you think that not mentioning the fact that they were Jewish changes anything. You think that avoiding a direct comparison between Islam and Nazism will allow you to escape the charge of racism.

Quote:

Are you trying to negotiate with me to get me to stop asking the question Gandalf? If it doesn't matter any more, why are you afraid to answer?

Were they mindless?

Were they a collective?

Were they treacherous?

Were they Jewish?

freediver wrote on Aug 25th, 2017 at 10:15pm:
Quote:
So... do you believe muslims today are a mindless collective?

No. I have told you this before Gandalf. You are the only one here going on about mindless collectives.

Do you believe muslims today are a mindless collective?

Gandalf?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:43pm

I don't think G wants to say, FD. What do we call someone who is too scared to answer questions again?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Effendi, was Custer's 7th Cavalry a 'mindless collective of soldiers?'

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #67 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:56pm

I don't know much about them Aussie. Can you make your point all by yourself?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:04pm

freediver wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:56pm:

Oh....I guess I know as much about them as you know of that bunch of Jews you claim Mo committed genocide upon.

They were a regiment of cavalry which were led by a bloke called Custer and they had, to adopt your term, genocide committed upon them by a much of savages led by some fellas called Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull.

Was that bunch of cavalry a 'mindless collective of soldiers' Effendi?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #69 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:13pm

Quote:
Oh....I guess I know as much about them as you know of that bunch of Jews you claim Mo committed genocide upon.

I don't know much about the victims of the Nazis either. Still waiting on that point Aussie. Have you forgotten it?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:15pm

freediver wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Quote:

I don't know much about the victims of the Nazis either. Still waiting on that point Aussie. Have you forgotten it?

Yes, so ~ remind me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:43pm:
I don't think G wants to say, FD. What do we call someone who is too scared to answer questions again?

FD?

You didn't answer this.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:18pm

freediver wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:56pm:

And G, can you make FD's point all by yourself too, please?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:24pm

freediver wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Quote:

That's right. Your expertise is in 8th century genocides of treacherous Jews, no?

Were they mindless?

Were they a collective?

Were they treacherous?

Were they Jewish?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Aug 29th, 2017 at 8:03am

freediver wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
But you actually think they were treacherous Jews. This is not the same as accusing you of being racist against all Jews.

all jews? Now your introducing strawmen FD.

Lets try a simple question - are you whinging about me being racist against jews or not? If not, why is it so important to you that I admit they were jews - treacherous jews no less?

Your unwillingness to answer a simple question like "Were they Jewish" is indeed part of the discussion, because we are discussing your mealy mouthed racism.

Perhaps if you actually explained this mealy mouthed racism of mine it might help. Is it racism against jews or not? If you insist that I call them "treacherous jews" (specifically), and if you think thats core to my racism, can you at least admit you are talking nonsense by claiming you are not accusing me of being an anti-jewish racist?

Are you trying to negotiate with me to get me to stop asking the question Gandalf?

I'm trying to understand why you are asking them. I don't think you even know yourself. Its apparent that its finally dawned on you that your years long campaign against "gandalf the anti-semite" is entirely down to you shoving words into my mouth. So we have this latest squirming that racism doesn't have to be about jews, and even more absurdly, now pretending that you have never accused me of being an anti-semite (as in anti-jew racist). Clearly you are attempting to change your position by accusing me of some abstract racism against no one in particular, rather than your previous position of being specifically racist against jews. And yet, you seem to have forgotton this about-face each time you post those stupid questions. Why would you still shove the racist words "treacherous jews" in my mouth, while at the same time whinging that you aren't accusing me of being anti-jewish? Obviously because you aren't thinking about it, you just have them on your 'reply to gandalf' template. So if nothing else FD, I ask that you just reflect on the incoherency of your line.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2017 at 8:11am by polite_gandalf »  

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41
Send Topic Print