Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Pulling down statues
Reply #120 - Aug 26th, 2017 at 9:52pm

cods wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 3:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 3:22pm:
I suppose when some group organises a protest meeting at those statues to keep them there and intact, the clown show will label them 'white supremacists' or neo-NAZIs'.... and the loonies will be forming groups to attack them.

Will that idiot Clover Moore and that other idiot Stan Grant stand up and accept responsibility for the first death over this nonsense?

Sack Grant and send in the troops to arrest Moore and turf Sydney City Council... send in the administrators... cheaper to run that way anyway...

now you are getting grap....is that called National Pride?... Grin Grin Grin

The thing about all these dumb-ass things that these flea-brained fools bring on to everyone is that some day the people end up crying out for Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuhrer, just to keep them under control and things in reality.

It's sad, but all the current mayhem going around in many areas, including industrial relations, are all recipes for a strong central government with absolute control over everything.  If such a thing gets out of control - the first to go to the gas chambers are those 'socially undesirables' who deface statues etc, the gays and so forth.... so they are effectively bringing about their own undoing.... and the undoing of everyone else at the same time.

If only those ninnies realised that they might think twice about whining about Captain Cook statues...

Personal anecdote:-  I was in a club not long ago, and a German guy told me that gypsies were really bad people.. the Jews were not so bad.. but Gypsies?  Rotten to the core....

Once that kind of attitude comes into play..... the Pink Precincts and Muslim enclaves etc become the equivalent of the Warsaw Ghetto.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Aug 26th, 2017 at 10:11pm

They can always replace those pulled down with paper mache. So much cheaper and when their interest turns to other things, so much easer to replace. With a good coat of paint they may last 5 years.

Just about the length of their attention span. Although that may be over optimistic.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #122 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 9:53am

LOL the LW Prog Dumbass that graffitied Cook's statue doesn't even know when Australia's first Penal Colony landed.  Typical ignorant twat.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 11:43am

Grendel wrote on Aug 27th, 2017 at 9:53am:
LOL the LW Prog Dumbass that graffitied Cook's statue doesn't even know when Australia's first Penal Colony landed.  Typical ignorant twat.

Probably not even Aboriginal - probably some young twats herh-herhing about being smart enough to fool everyone.... rebels without a cause, a pause or remorse.... her-herh...

Where are the Chasers to set up a tent embassy there and record the reactions they get.... that would be interesting..... hoist the Oz Flag high and  offer 754 Passports for Real Aussies, which guarantee them no job.... put out a couple of banners saying "Keep Australia Day!".. "Behead Those Who Insult The Captain!"...

I'll bet you'd see some fascinating reactions... both ways.. might even see a gang appear with cudgels to attack them...

Maybe ASIO could do that and pick up all the malcontents and violent people.... gays with 'doggie bags' and stuff...
(wonder if those people in Khalifornia realise there is one 'right' group going to that beach and four 'anti-right' group - and they'll shoe-shag more antis than rights? Stoopid is as stoopid does...)
.... Blecks with attitude who are non-violent but come ready for a brawl 'cause they's oppressed, Bro... maybe a few Mussos who demand Captain /Cook be beheaded for insulting Islam under Sharia law.... get a clean sweep and gulag the lot... road gangs in the Far West (Penrith way - they need em)...
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2017 at 11:49am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 12:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 9:52pm:
I suppose when some group organises a protest meeting at those statues to keep them there and intact, the clown show will label them 'white supremacists' or neo-NAZIs'.... and the loonies will be forming groups to attack them.

Will that idiot Clover Moore and that other idiot Stan Grant stand up and accept responsibility for the first death over this nonsense?

Sack Grant and send in the troops to arrest Moore and turf Sydney City Council... send in the administrators... cheaper to run that way anyway...

The thing about all these dumb-ass things that these flea-brained fools bring on to everyone is that some day the people end up crying out for Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuhrer, just to keep them under control and things in reality.

It's sad, but all the current mayhem going around in many areas, including industrial relations, are all recipes for a strong central government with absolute control over everything.  If such a thing gets out of control - the first to go to the gas chambers are those 'socially undesirables' who deface statues etc, the gays and so forth.... so they are effectively bringing about their own undoing.... and the undoing of everyone else at the same time.

If only those ninnies realised that they might think twice about whining about Captain Cook statues...

Personal anecdote:-  I was in a club not long ago, and a German guy told me that gypsies were really bad people.. the Jews were not so bad.. but Gypsies?  Rotten to the core....

Once that kind of attitude comes into play..... the Pink Precincts and Muslim enclaves etc become the equivalent of the Warsaw Ghetto.....

you have to smile   Capt Cook has been there about 100 years   and no one has ever suggested it insults them.....now all of a sudden we are supposed to accept that it does....what a joke...

I would like to ask those who think like that  just what do they kn ow about our history??...

truth be told  probably nothing

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 12:38pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 27th, 2017 at 9:53am:

"Change the date" they wrote. I declare today to be 31August 2017. All calendars forward 4 days, The date is changed. Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 2:57pm

cods wrote on Aug 27th, 2017 at 12:33pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 9:52pm:

you have to smile   Capt Cook has been there about 100 years   and no one has ever suggested it insults them.....now all of a sudden we are supposed to accept that it does....what a joke...

I would like to ask those who think like that  just what do they kn ow about our history??...

truth be told  probably nothing 

Goes to show that elected people like Clover Moore have nothing real to do with their time and just jump on any stupid idea that might cause a stir.  Paid handsomely and fattened for life for doing nothing of real value.

― John Adams

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #127 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 7:53am

I guess if they want to deface James Cook they better do the same for fellow explorer Neil Armstrong, in case something lived on the moon once.
And then there's Magellan, de Gama and on & on it can go.
Might keep them from burning cars & smashing windows for a while.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #128 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 7:54am

Wow. Ozpolitic now has a Nazi victim thread.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 7:58am

Marla wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 7:54am:
Wow. Ozpolitic now has a Nazi victim thread.

can you explain what your meaning is marlon...

you never make a lot of sense   but this seems a bit of a reach even for you?..

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #130 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 9:03am

With thanks to Sprint Cyclist this image definitely belongs on this thread!

Eat this up Clover Moore!

white_and_proud.png (65 KB | 28 )
white_and_proud.png

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print