Send Topic Print
Pulling down statues (Read 4456 times)
Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: Pulling down statues
Reply #90 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 8:39am

John Smith wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:25pm:

Jack, it was only a matter of time before a thick bastard like you posted this picture.........

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:05am

Fuzzball wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 8:39am:

https://www.propublica.org/images/ngen/gypsy_big_image/gt_saddam_statue_toppling...

Jack, it was only a matter of time before a thick bastard like you posted this picture.........

did the Americans pull that down though?.. I remember Geo Bush I believe ordering the soldiers not to destroy any statues or flags......he said it wasnt an Invasion....something like that....

what the people do  is something else.... but dont blame the soldiers for something they didnt do..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:25am

Fuzzball wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 8:39am:

https://www.propublica.org/images/ngen/gypsy_big_image/gt_saddam_statue_toppling...

thick is the person who knew what was coming and doesn't get out of the way.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:28am

cods wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:05am:
did the Americans pull that down though?.. I remember Geo Bush I believe ordering the soldiers not to destroy any statues or flags......he said it wasnt an Invasion....something like that....

what the people do  is something else.... but dont blame the soldiers for something they didnt do..

you sure about that cods?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #94 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:33am

bogarde73 wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 1:23pm:
I agree with the Afro-American attorney who said you need to keep the monuments & statues as a reminder not to let it happen again.

I know many anti-Israel campaigners, especially the followers of the evil cult of Islam, would probably like to pull down what remains of Auschwitz.
But would it be a good idea?

The same goes for the Confederate monuments, commemorating the many brave men who died for their idea of sovereign statehood.

Mr Bogarde tel us with your great wisdom: Are Arab Muslims antisemitic as well?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #95 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:43am

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 12:23pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 12:03pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:07am:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:43am:
Why does someone from the armed forces hate freedom?

Grin

...oh, that's right: because those who enjoy it made him feel compelled to give up his Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

** yeh, I could even sympathise with how much that contradiction must bake ones noodle  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You have never had the freedom to destroy and desecrate war memorials, dickhead.

I don't do it but some believe that the opinion needs to be heard that much!

The war memorials we've got aren't about enslaving masses of people,... it's a different situation with the statues in America.

Then why do your fellow leftist fkktards enjoy destroying our war memorials so much especially on the lead up to ANZAC Day?

Is it because you leftards are such disgusting violent human beings, the only way you can express an opinion is through violence and destruction of memorials and the like?

It seems to be a standard behaviour from what I have seen over the years.

Says the bloke from the armed forces: what did they do to you in there?  Roll Eyes

Worked on aircraft and the like

Got paid

Got repaired after serious injuries

You know, Airforce stuff

Did NOT vandalise other people's property or destroy war memorials for my own amusement, and there in lays the difference between you and I,  hey sh1t eater?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:51am

BigOl64 wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:43am:
You know, Airforce stuff

how many memorials were destroyed with load of airport stuff? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #97 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:57am

Grin

...oh, that's right: because those who enjoy it made him feel compelled to give up his Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

** yeh, I could even sympathise with how much that contradiction must bake ones noodle  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You have never had the freedom to destroy and desecrate war memorials, dickhead.

The war memorials we've got aren't about enslaving masses of people,... it's a different situation with the statues in America.

Then why do your fellow leftist fkktards enjoy destroying our war memorials so much especially on the lead up to ANZAC Day?

Is it because you leftards are such disgusting violent human beings, the only way you can express an opinion is through violence and destruction of memorials and the like?

Says the bloke from the armed forces: what did they do to you in there?  Roll Eyes

Got paid

You know, Airforce stuff

Did NOT vandalise other people's property or destroy war memorials for my own amusement, and there in lays the difference between you and I,  hey sh1t eater?

Are you blaming me for your choices?

You sound like your hand was forced: do tell us won't you mr boring murderer  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #98 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 11:02am

John Smith wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:51am:
You know, Airforce stuff

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/27/18/5c27189aa8eb1ebd4a39872875acb...

They don't tell the help everything Cheesy

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #99 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 12:43pm

There are going to be very few statues left in the world by the time this younger generation is finished.
They'll all be gone: the remnants of Greco-Roman civilisation, every 18th, 19th, 20th century historical figure.

And then they'll be able to fill the world with their own heroes: Lena Dunham, Mohamed bin Obama, Taylor Swift, Jeremy Corbyn, Howard Dean etc, and of course the God-King Mark Zuckerberg.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #100 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 12:44pm

And of course the veterans of ISIS will be back in the west to show them the best way to do it.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #101 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 1:15pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:51am:
You know, Airforce stuff

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/27/18/5c27189aa8eb1ebd4a39872875acb...

* Airforce

And that is a fkken excellent example of Airforce stuff, just not one of ours.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #102 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 1:18pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:57am:

Grin

Got paid

You know, Airforce stuff

You sound like your hand was forced: do tell us won't you mr boring murderer  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You forgot your meds again, and having a below par education does not help you at all does it?

Your reply is insane and incomprehensible, have another go fkkhead. I would suggest you have a child proof it for you but we both know no-one would let their child anywhere near you, don't we?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #103 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 1:32pm

BigOl64 wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 1:18pm:

Grin

Got paid

You know, Airforce stuff

You forgot your meds again, and having a below par education does not help you at all does it?

Your reply is insane and incomprehensible, have another go fkkhead. I would suggest you have a child proof it for you but we both know no-one would let their child anywhere near you, don't we?

You think you're the only one within the armed forces don't you buddy  Grin

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #104 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 1:32pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 1:18pm:

Grin

Got paid

You know, Airforce stuff

No change in medication or education I see.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

You keep doing what you are doing until someone tells you to stop, hey champ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print