Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
New Rule. (Read 3005 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: New Rule.
Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 10:57am

Ha, so when Aussie claims that he has never deleted a thread or post, he is telling the literal truth... but the reality is that it is hidden, unviewable and unretrievable to anyone else. 

Of course Aussie can still see them, hoarded like jewels and he can summon them into existence to bolster any argument he is trying to make, selectively chosen of course, then poof, they disappear again into his little treasure trove.

Too sneaky, too sneaky by half Aussie, your reputation is well earned and deserved.  I would even call it an abuse of mod powers and dishonest. 

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:00am

I don't like threads being hidden either. Most of us make an effort to post in these threads - then suddenly they're gone. It's usually the more interesting ones which disappear.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:01am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 7:57pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 7:55pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 7:42pm:
Aussie = Rules Nazi some say!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm just an old fashioned fella.  Happy for there to be no Rules, but if there are, silly me has an expectation they ought be enforced.

Cheesy

How did Karnal get away with posts about fondling genetically mutilated girls?

You have a fertile imagination, Homo.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 4:54pm

Mod. wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am:
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:59am:
I could swear it was  but no proving it now...so you win...

you are a great one for the rules.... Roll Eyes..

but its ok to hide threads where only you can read them and check up on what others said..

to great disadvantage to all members.....

me thinks its time fd took that power away..

You will find the Thread you refer to at the bottom of page 24 of the listed Topics in Relationships.

It is there for all to see...not hidden, never has been, and anytime you feel like apologising, feel free.

oh the one you have already  deleted what others have said..........yeah right...but yes you are correct  but no apology coming  it was an honest mistake.. like the ones you make and never apologise over... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

at least I never delete what isnt mine..

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:11pm

As The Bush Lawyer is the Moderator here, he can post what he likes, he can allow posts he likes, and he can delete posts he either doesn't agree with, or merely dislikes the member who posted it............

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:19pm

Nothing is deleted, cods......not by me anyway.  Vic has deleted some stuff,  which has led to a turf war blue between he and I.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:21pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:11pm:
As The Bush Lawyer is the Moderator here, he can post what he likes, he can allow posts he likes, and he can delete posts he either doesn't agree with, or merely dislikes the member who posted it............

that goes for all member mods fireball....

half the member mods no longer post here thats why we dont see it very much.

aussie does take his duties to a new height I agree. Smiley 

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:23pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:19pm:
Nothing is deleted, cods......not by me anyway.  Vic has deleted some stuff,  which has led to a turf war blue between he and I.

oh aussie   go read that thread you have ev en told everyone in RED you have deleted posts..

and you really didnt stop deleting threads until everyone complained about it....then as someone pointed out you locked threads   because you were going out or bed or something and didnt want to miss anything....its over zealous....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:29pm

cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:23pm:

oh aussie   go read that thread you have ev en told everyone in RED you have deleted posts..

and you really didnt stop deleting threads until everyone complained about it....then as someone pointed out you locked threads   because you were going out or bed or something and didnt want to miss anything....its over zealous....

Gawd.  There is a Rule about not calling for the banning of a member.  The Rule says that if you do, it will be deleted.

Mr Cyclist called for the banning of a member.  I deleted his post, and  said so.

Yes I locked a Thread overnight, ages ago.  That was because the natives were being very naughty and if they continued, they were heading for a Forum wide ban.  Locking the Thread allowed them time to settle down, and the thread was unlocked the next morning.

Put your hand up for a Mod job cods so you can get some idea what it is like for a Mod.  Then I might have greater regard for your constant denigration.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:49am

Aussie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:29pm:
cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:23pm:

Gawd.  There is a Rule about not calling for the banning of a member.  The Rule says that if you do, it will be deleted.

Mr Cyclist called for the banning of a member.  I deleted his post, and  said so.

Yes I locked a Thread overnight, ages ago.  That was because the natives were being very naughty and if they continued, they were heading for a Forum wide ban.  Locking the Thread allowed them time to settle down, and the thread was unlocked the next morning.

Put your hand up for a Mod job cods so you can get some idea what it is like for a Mod.  Then I might have greater regard for your [highlight]constant denigration.[/highlight]

you always blame someone else for your bad behavior.....funny how its ok for you to denigrate others calling them a whole post full of nasty names...

but sat something that you do that I call wrong.. and I am denigrating you...

funny old world isnt it?..MOD.

if I want to put my hand up for a mod a job   I would go straight to fd   not through yourself I can promise you.how do you know I havent done so already. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 10:18am

The denigration I am referring to is the constant harping about moderation in general, and not just mine.

If you have put your hand up for a Mod job, why the big secret? 

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 12:08pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 10:18am:
The denigration I am referring to is the constant harping about moderation in general, and not just mine.

If you have put your hand up for a Mod job, why the big secret? 

your the one that brought up moderation not me...

you just cant stand anyone disagreeing with you....

you are the one that is on the backs of mod  constantly...you seem to forget that.....

as for me having a secret.. well thats my secret..

only for those I trust.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:14pm

What has 'trust' got to do with it, cods?

Seems to me you are afraid to say in case you don't get the gig you may have asked for.

Have you put your hand up for a Mod job cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 5:09pm

you will never know.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 5:13pm

cods wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
you will never know.

I guess that means just one thing......you have not volunteered, 'cause if you had, and you were appointed.......we'd ALL know you volunteered.

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print