Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Domination (Read 4490 times)
cautious connie

OzPolitic

Domination
Aug 8th, 2007 at 8:31am

Do men tend to dominate women in relationships? Is this the "natural order"? How can they and we avoid it? Does it matter? Is there a place for dominance at times? Should women be dominant at times?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Domination
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2007 at 9:58am

There is a dominant partner in almost every relationship - whether it's the male or female.  Sometimes it's welcomed, other times the person hasn't got the confidence to stand up for themselves.

Often when a person is unfairly dominated - it's their fault because they allow it.  In this day and age we all aware of assertiveness, so if the relationship remains unbalanced - obviously the couple like it that way.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2007 at 10:54am

Seems to mainly be one person who dominates. decisions are made more effective that way.
Long as the dominant one is considerate to the other one, should be ok ?

Problem is where the dominant ones is inconsiderate.
hard to be assertive when the other person is overly dominant.
Most common dominant behaviour I see is verballing the other person.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2007 at 6:23pm

mantra wrote on Aug 8th, 2007 at 9:58am:
There is a dominant partner in almost every relationship - whether it's the male or female.  Sometimes it's welcomed, other times the person hasn't got the confidence to stand up for themselves.

Often when a person is unfairly dominated - it's their fault because they allow it.  In this day and age we all aware of assertiveness, so if the relationship remains unbalanced - obviously the couple like it that way.

I would agree with that mantra..dominance works well for some couples. In a relationship whereone feels trapped or over whelmed by it..the relationship usually doesnt last long.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:53am

Here is something I found interesting. Some of my ex-girlfriends seem to have a rape fantasy with me. Not that I am the rapist in the fantasy -- it's them. Sometimes it is a matter of them wanting to have me in bed role play being a victim of rape. One liked it when I pretended to be asleep whilst she had sex with me. Another liked it when I acted like I was being raped by her -- complete with me begging for mercy, etc. Then there was one that did not want me touching her while she had sex with me. But then, she got really wild when I pretended to be really submissive.

I think the first one was having issues with her controlling ex-boyfriend and wanted to fantasize about having things her way. The second one was probably abused as a teenager, and wants to re-establish control. The third one I can't really understand. Possibly just another "boss" type.

Other girlfriends I have had do not like it when I act submissive, with one not wanting to have sex with me in any other position other than missionary. But there are a few that have gone so far as to practically rape me. I don't know what it is. Normally, it's a good night of sex for those that I do bond well.

Do other females have this domination being the "female rapist" fantasy?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 1:14am

I've had one female who's 'fantasy' was to be 'raped'.
WTF!?  Huh
She was a negative impact on me and it actually turned me off or scared me off? I think she 'mentally' raped me to a very bad degree of harm. Oh well, if I dance with the Devil...

As for 'domination' in a Relationship.
Well if one partner dominates between them, then the other dominates when they are amongst others.
It's no different to 'overt/covert' and 'extro/intro' roles.
If one dominates 'sexually', then the other dominates 'financially'.
The one that is in the background publically, dominates the relationship 'behind the scenes'.

Everything equalises out.
You dominate in one part of your life.
But you submit in another part of your life.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 6:50am

you have to look at evolutionary pressure and the reptilian brain to understand these things.

evolutionary pressure is about passing on your DNA.

a woman can only have a limited number of children .
and she wants the best chance for them to survive in the environment.

for 1000's of generations the environment was pretty harsh.

a woman (or the groups of women) would sit back at the village and then the men would come back with the booty from the hunt.

now , back comes the best hunter, strong powerful , successful...a "winner" .  the women want the sperm from this guy, its going to give their offspring the best chance of survival.

women dont want to win, they want to be with a winner...i tell you guys this all the time.

back comes "steve".  steve isnt fat in the old days, he's just really meek , but really really nice. steve comes back with some berries and leaves . he is the "provider male".
he offers the woman fidelity, he will never cheat, he will try to provide for her as best he can.

Does she want the sperm of steve.

No she doesnt

but after she has secured the sperm of the best hunter, she might be happy to settle down with steve as the best hunter is not going to be as loyal to her as steve.

But there will always be that "reptilian brain" telling her to get with the winner, champ, dominator guy who is crushing it in life even if he isnt faithful.

when she goes to vegas with the girls and she meets some guy who is just so entitled, so self confident, so buzzed off his own vibe, she will find it very hard to resist him.

look at all the cheering women watching "ninja warrior".
see how it completely outrated "master chef " .

ninja warrior = the sperm of the dominator .
matt preston and the crew on masterchef = total beta male provider males.

yes , women do want to be dominated
yes, they do want to be led.
yes, they do want to feel comfort with a guy who "takes charge".

deny it all you want, (hollywood certainly does) and our male presenters from Karl stefanovic to grant denyer are total beta males...but the facts clearly speak for themselves.

oh and the "rape fantasy".

women do NOT have fantasies about being raped by some gimp in a ski mask.
usually it about them having the power over a male.
the typical fantasy would be of some well groomed guy on the bus who they really fancy and the fantasy is that they (the woman that is) is so sexy, her sexuality overpowers him so much, that he just has to scoop her up and have his way with her. its about her femininity overpowering him...a very different scenario from the ski mask  Wink

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:43am

Horseboy you say the same thing in every post. The same wrong thing.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:53am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:43am:
Horseboy you say the same thing in every post. The same wrong thing.

monk, you are very "reactive".
thats the female role in an interaction.

the male energy (in this case we are discussing domination) is to go out there and "penetrate the world".

being reactive and always being at the "effect" and never at the "cause" is very very submissive behaviour.

you dont have a strong sense of direction and so you just get sucked into other peoples "frames".

try going out there and being a man of "action" not 'reaction"

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #9 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:57am

You say the same bullshit every post. The words may be arranged a little differently is all.

And it is all crap, crap designed to make you look good.

For gods sake go away until you have something fresh to post.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:10am

I'm the dominant one in my relationship and i have my wifes permission to be so.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:11am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:53am:
monk, you are very "reactive".

actually, you are reactive. Whenever you see a topic you don't think, all you do is repeat the same old psychobabble you've had drummed into you.

Very low energy stuff.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #12 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:14am

Not so much “reactive” as “bored shitless.”

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:36am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:57am:
You say the same bullshit every post. The words may be arranged a little differently is all.

And it is all crap, crap designed to make you look good.

For gods sake go away until you have something fresh to post.

it is not crap.
it does challenge the prevailing social conditioning.
the leftie likes things to be very certain, he likes his "safety net"
he likes group think (even though group think is very wrong when it comes to the male female dynamic).

if you were to accept the wisdom of the "contributions" i provide to you, you would have to rethink the whole way you approach life.  this is a challenge.
and your subconscious reptilian brain does not like to be challenged.
so you are stuck

still, all the "superior man" can do is offer guidance for those who are stuck in leftard purgatory  Wink Wink

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #14 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:48am

It is crap. Crap you got out of a self help book instead of reading some real psychology and sociology.

And every single post you make is designed to make you look great. You must have serious insecurity problems.

Forget stupid self help books: they help the authors more than the readers, easy way to make $$$

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print