Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Sean Sphincter Resigns (Read 1137 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Sean Sphincter Resigns
Reply #15 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:58am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:50am:
Yeah good work on the stupid uninformed comments ...

Spicer was never a supporter of trump

Trump offered rolls to  people who spoke out against him during the election so that there was no hard feelings and to offer the Olive Branch

But spicer was a backstabber and a Leeker who tried to get rid of people who supported Trump  within the Administration and that's why there was talk a month ago about replacing him

Spiser also has a drinking problem with a bar fridge in his office full of vodka 🍻

Etc etc

Good riddance to the @&$"

What a load of rubbish, this is the guy who's job it has been to defend all of Trumps lies and failures.

He attacked the Media calling the meetings with Russia Fake News. He obviously now understands just how dishonest and stupid Trump's lies have made him look.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:43pm

AiA wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 10:21am:
Scaramucci claims that the earth is 5,500 years old ...

Scaramucci claims whatever Trump says is true. Nothing else.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:44pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:50am:
Yeah good work on the stupid uninformed comments ...

Spicer was never a supporter of trump

Trump offered rolls to  people who spoke out against him during the election so that there was no hard feelings and to offer the Olive Branch

But spicer was a backstabber and a Leeker who tried to get rid of people who supported Trump  within the Administration and that's why there was talk a month ago about replacing him

Spiser also has a drinking problem with a bar fridge in his office full of vodka 🍻

Etc etc

Good riddance to the @&$"

Did Moscow give you that line to spew out?  IN a few weeks, Trump will claim he never met Spicer and doesnt even know who he is.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:33pm

Quote:
...............Mr Scaramucci, a former Wall Street financier, was named as the administration's new top communications official.

A Republican close to the White House told Reuters that Mr Trump settled on Mr Scaramucci for the job on Thursday and met with him on Friday morning (local time) to formally offer it to him.

After news of Mr Scaramucci's hiring leaked, the official said, Mr Spicer met with Mr Trump in the Oval Office and "basically gave an ultimatum 'that it was him or me'".

When Mr Trump would not budge, Mr Spicer resigned, just over six months into his role, the official said.

"Well it's been an honour and a privilege to serve this president in this country," Mr Spicer told Fox News.

"I just think it was in the best interest of our communications department, of our press organisation to not have too many cooks in the kitchen."..........

looks pretty clean cut to me

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print