Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by.... (Read 16014 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by....
Jan 15th, 2017 at 1:00pm

this came in....

We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few.

Quote:

These two, short sentences tell you a lot about our governments and our culture:-

1. We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners and bikers by the actions of a few. 

And here's another one worth considering.

2. Seems we constantly hear about how the Australian Old Age Pension Plan could run out of money.
How come we never hear about illegal immigration support running out of money?
What's interesting is that the first group "worked for" their money, but the second group didn't.

Think about it.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by....
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 1:06pm

If you ask the anti-gun mob, greggy et al. then treating all gun owners by the actions of the very, very few  has brought safety and security of Australia. Then let us do the same for all threats, perceived or otherwise.

If all gun owners are potential mass murderers, then how come not all muslims are not considered as potential terrorists?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 4:46pm

How many gun-related mass murders have occurred in Australia since the Port Arthur gun buy back?   How many "massacres"?    QED.   "Social-Engineering" as you term it has not resulted in the mass disarmament of Australian citizens.   It has not resulted in the streets running with blood.   It has resulted in a safer Australian society.     Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 5:04pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 1:00pm:
... we constantly hear about how the Australian Old Age Pension Plan could run out of money.
How come we never hear about illegal immigration support running out of money?
What's interesting is that the first group "worked for" their money, but the second group didn't.

Think about it.

You are at liberty to start a campaign among your friends to gift extra money to the government to cover the OAP deficit.

Give till it hurts.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 4:46pm:
How many gun-related mass murders have occurred in Australia since the Port Arthur gun buy back?   How many "massacres"?    QED.   "Social-Engineering" as you term it has not resulted in the mass disarmament of Australian citizens.   It has not resulted in the streets running with blood.   It has resulted in a safer Australian society.     Roll Eyes

Which is why we should do the same to the mussie population immediately. If it good enough for one it is good enough for all.

I want personal safety enhanced the same way yours was.  Smiley Smiley

BTW there are as many firearms in the hands of gun owners now as there ever was before that nazi prick howard go going. So gun ownership is maybe not as important as the anti-gun mob are making out.

But I accept your premise and we should enact it immediately on our muslim population.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:14pm

I got paid by the Fed govt to use guns, sub machine guns and automatic rifles

The govt wanted me to kill people

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:31pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:14pm:

I was in the same boat.  People can enlist if they want access to fully-automatic firearms.   Not sure why Bigol64 wants access to them.  Does he want to kill people?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:41pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:05pm:

Which is why we should do the same to the mussie population immediately. If it good enough for one it is good enough for all.

BTW there are as many firearms in the hands of gun owners now as there ever was before that nazi prick howard go going. So gun ownership is maybe not as important as the anti-gun mob are making out.

But I accept your premise and we should enact it immediately on our muslim population.

Muslims have committed no crimes.  Neither have gun owners.   Your point is pointless.  Gun owners have merely had their privilege of gun ownership altered by Government regulation.  Muslims are being persecuted by non-Muslims for the crimes of a small minority.  Gun owners can still own a gun.   There is a difference, Bigol64.   Do you enjoy persecuting people for exercising the same rights that you appear to have reserved for yourself?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:43pm

I hear gun shots at night out here in the bush. I cant tell if they're guns or those devices that farmers set up on their land to scare wild animals away

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:41pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:05pm:

Muslims have committed no crimes.  Neither have gun owners.   Your point is pointless.  Gun owners have merely had their privilege of gun ownership altered by Government regulation.  Muslims are being persecuted by non-Muslims for the crimes of a small minority.  Gun owners can still own a gun.   There is a difference, Bigol64.   Do you enjoy persecuting people for exercising the same rights that you appear to have reserved for yourself?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We are just going to have their privilege of muslim worship altered a little

They can still be muslims, they just need to be registered with the police. The police can enter their home to check things out, without a warrant. They're to be treated with suspicion by ignorant fkkwits as normal and they are to have no recourse political or other-wise;

I hate persecuting people who have done no wrong, but that is not how we do things in Australia and it works a treat and we should extend that to muslims.  Smiley Smiley

Because, security.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:31pm:

I was in the same boat.  People can enlist if they want access to fully-automatic firearms.   Not sure why Bigol64 wants access to them.  Does he want to kill people?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I never said anything of the sort; please refrain from being a lying piece of sh1t.

Get a child to explain what I wrote if your comprehension skills are that limited.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:53pm

We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by....

I see no encouragement to consider gun owners in any way at all.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:55pm

Muslims with legal guns ownership for hunting say, can turn radical, green on blue civilian attack

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:59pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:31pm:

I never said anything of the sort; please refrain from being a lying piece of sh1t.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You do know what a question mark signifies at the end of the sentence, don't you?  It means I'm asking a question.  Do you want to kill people?   You've answer in the negative, so excellent.  So why do you want semi-automatic or fully-automatic firearms, Bigol64?

Quote:
Get a child to explain what I wrote if your comprehension skills are that limited.

So, why the desire for weapons which are banned, Bigol64?  Do you feel inadequate without one in your hands?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 7:01pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 6:50pm:
We are just going to have their privilege of muslim worship altered a little

Section 116 of the Australian Constitution prevents that, Bigol64.  Are you suggesting that the Australian Government should knowingly break the Constitution?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print