Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Do you believe in the manned moon landings?

Yes without doubt    
  31 (79.5%)
No. It was completely staged    
  2 (5.1%)
I am not sure one way or the other    
  6 (15.4%)

Total votes: 39
« Created by: longweekend58 on: Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:43pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Tinfoil Hat Litmus Test. (Read 6633 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: The Tinfoil Hat Litmus Test.
Reply #45 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:42pm

____ wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:40pm:
One more question ... until LW crawls out of hiding

Why are all the first moon landing pictures devoid of stars?

Do you see stars in daylight? Nope. The moon is in direct sunlight and the surface is reflective, it's too bright to see stars.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Abbott Jailed For War Crimes.
Reply #46 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:44pm

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin did not become famous until after the landing.....Would you have been happier if Elvis lead the mission???

Wink Wink Wink

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:44pm

Grin

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #48 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:49pm

philperth2010 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:44pm:

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin did not become famous until after the landing.....Would you have been happier if Elvis lead the mission???

Wink Wink Wink

A two year old elvis leading a faked mission ... is your diversion because you can't supply a logical reason why stars can't be seen in any of the faked pictures.

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #49 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:52pm

NASA could easily displeal the rumours by photographing the remains of the lunar lander.
As we see from the film the bottom portion remains whilst the top half takes the astronaughts back to their rocket.
If its too expensive to re align one of the 100's of satillites that can photograph a number plate from space then give the coordinates so people can grab their telescopes and have a look for themselves.

I personally don't know if they are faked or not and didn't even realise there was debate about it until roughly 10 years ago.

Frankly there are far more important things to worry about, but my solution above is simple, cheap and would dispell the argument in a matter of hours.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 7:56pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:45pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:40pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:48pm:
Its time wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:44pm:
This will last about an hour in the completely wrong forum.

it is actually in the RIGHT place. It speaks to the calibre of people who post in this forum.  but you are probably right. The moderators are next to useless and moving threads around from popular forums to unknown ones is one of the few things they ever do.

so do you believe in the moon landings?

If we are getting into people whacky beliefs, I wonder how many believe in a personal saviour, hell, heaven, praying and all that other nonsense.

Where do you sit with with that longweekend? Are you a loon? Do you believe the theory that god came to earth as a man?

No, I don't believe the moon landing was faked.
No, I don't believe the other lunacy I posted above either. How about you?

if you want a thread on that then start one.  but this is about the moon landings and how to identify a card-carrying tinfoil hat wearee.

Setanta has a very valid point, you claim only tin foil hat wearers don't believe in the moon landing yet you are on record as believing in fairies in the sky. Did you see them when you flew to the moon, longy? Shocked

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #51 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 8:48pm

I think someone mentioned mythbusters did a series on the moon landing.....

http://mythbustersresults.com/nasa-moon-landing

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:07pm

Yes. Longy has an invisible magical friend. Now who is the loony?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Greenslime is an ignoramus
Reply #53 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:09pm

____ wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:46pm:
Question One

When the hoax moon landing was aired on TV live,  the flag was waving in the air. How was this achieved when the Moon has no atmosphere and so no wind.

a. solar radiation
b. bake beans for breakfast
c. a hoax moon landing

its quite simple you dumb ignoramus.  they had to hit the flag into the surface which was hard.  then the flagpole and flag vibrated which in a vacuum looks like waving. the behaviour is actually a PROOF that it was in a vacuum.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Greenslime is an ignoramus
Reply #54 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:12pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Question One

When the hoax moon landing was aired on TV live,  the flag was waving in the air. How was this achieved when the Moon has no atmosphere and so no wind.

a. solar radiation
c. a hoax moon landing

its quite simple you dumb ignoramus.  they had to hit the flag into the surface which was hard.  then the flagpole and flag vibrated which in a vacuum looks like waving. the behaviour is actually a PROOF that it was in a vacuum.

LOL I bet you longy googled that. Grin Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:14pm

skippy. wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:12pm:
Question One

a. solar radiation
c. a hoax moon landing

Or he asked Jebus! Cheesy

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Abbott Contacts Ebola
Reply #56 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:14pm

philperth2010 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 8:48pm:

a post from Phil's link

Quote:
Matt says:
You realize you used NASA’s vacuum which is the only way to replicate the moon floor, and you used NASA’s technology that replicates the gravity with ZERO G. You pretty much just proved what they could have used to fake it. How do you know they didn’t make a moon set on a Zero G plane. Then used the space suits in their vacuum with the flag…learn to think outside your closed views.

You mythbusters are such idiots, you are so narrow minded and believe everything that you see. You realize just because something is on the moon, doesn’t mean we took it up their by hand. Busted my ass, they could have easily sent that equipment up there, just like they send satellites.

Not to mention if we really had other equipment up there, why aren’t there pictures of the moon in detail or video? We can see into the beginning of time, but we have no photos of the moon or any video that shows any section as clear as my house.

I would have believed you more if you had that telescope take a picture of the equipment on the moon, cause for all you know, there is a satellite intercepting your moon coordinates and feeding you the information you want to see.

I don’t believe in any side cause I am a scientist, but I am also not dumb enough to fall for your “busted” moon landing, cause you only proved your dumb “situations”, when the answers are always in front of you.

Why don’t you do a video on how they could have used what used to fake it?? I mean you were able to replicate everything they did using their technology, so why don’t you do real science for once, and not this fake crap that is not even entertaining.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:15pm

some of us have social lives.  the reason there were no stars was

1) it was DAYTIME on the moon.  do u see starts on earth in daytime
2) no camera of any kind can capture stars on film except with extremely long (30min) exposures.  all those movies showing stars have them digitally added in afterwards

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:16pm

skippy. wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:12pm:
Question One

a. solar radiation
c. a hoax moon landing

school science would have answered it.  which is why green-slime doesn't get it.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abbott Contacts Ebola
Reply #59 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:18pm

____ wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 9:14pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 8:48pm:

a post from Phil's link

Quote:
Matt says:
You realize you used NASA’s vacuum which is the only way to replicate the moon floor, and you used NASA’s technology that replicates the gravity with ZERO G. You pretty much just proved what they could have used to fake it. How do you know they didn’t make a moon set on a Zero G plane. Then used the space suits in their vacuum with the flag…learn to think outside your closed views.

You mythbusters are such idiots, you are so narrow minded and believe everything that you see. You realize just because something is on the moon, doesn’t mean we took it up their by hand. Busted my ass, they could have easily sent that equipment up there, just like they send satellites.

Not to mention if we really had other equipment up there, why aren’t there pictures of the moon in detail or video? We can see into the beginning of time, but we have no photos of the moon or any video that shows any section as clear as my house.

I would have believed you more if you had that telescope take a picture of the equipment on the moon, cause for all you know, there is a satellite intercepting your moon coordinates and feeding you the information you want to see.

I don’t believe in any side cause I am a scientist, but I am also not dumb enough to fall for your “busted” moon landing, cause you only proved your dumb “situations”, when the answers are always in front of you.

Why don’t you do a video on how they could have used what used to fake it?? I mean you were able to replicate everything they did using their technology, so why don’t you do real science for once, and not this fake crap that is not even entertaining.

must be a bit of a bummer for gooses like this clown when multiple moon satellites have sent back actual pictures of the landing sites.  how do they explain away THAT evidence?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print