Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Do you believe in the manned moon landings?

Yes without doubt    
  31 (79.5%)
No. It was completely staged    
  2 (5.1%)
I am not sure one way or the other    
  6 (15.4%)

Total votes: 39
« Created by: longweekend58 on: Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:43pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Tinfoil Hat Litmus Test. (Read 6574 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Tinfoil Hat Litmus Test.
Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:42pm

As this forum becomes cluttered with the detritus of the conspiracy theorists that believe nothing unless it comes to them in a dream or they read it on a website run by a mental patient, it is perhaps time to bring up the single biggest conspiracy theory that forms the litmus test of the legions of tinfoil hat wearers - the moon landings.

Despite massive overwhelming evidence there remains a stubborn small percentage of people - mostly conspiracy theorists - who refuse to believe that man landed on the moon in 1969 and returned there 6 more times for 5 more landings.

So to see who here is a real tinfoil hat wearer or merely dabbling in the insane it is time to see just who believes and who doesn't.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Tinfoil Hat Litmus Test.
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:43pm

poll added.  be brave.  reveal yourself.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:44pm

This will last about an hour in the completely wrong forum.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:45pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:42pm:
As this forum becomes cluttered with the detritus of the conspiracy theorists that believe nothing unless it comes to them in a dream or they read it on a website run by a mental patient, it is perhaps time to bring up the single biggest conspiracy theory that forms the litmus test of the legions of tinfoil hat wearers - the moon landings.

Despite massive overwhelming evidence there remains a stubborn small percentage of people - mostly conspiracy theorists - who refuse to believe that man landed on the moon in 1969 and returned there 6 more times for 5 more landings.

So to see who here is a real tinfoil hat wearer or merely dabbling in the insane it is time to see just who believes and who doesn't.

says the climate change denier.

Or are you talking about armpit? Wink

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:48pm

Its time wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:44pm:
This will last about an hour in the completely wrong forum.

it is actually in the RIGHT place. It speaks to the calibre of people who post in this forum.  but you are probably right. The moderators are next to useless and moving threads around from popular forums to unknown ones is one of the few things they ever do.

so do you believe in the moon landings?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:49pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:45pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:42pm:

says the climate change denier.

Or are you talking about armpit? Wink

so do you believe in the moon landings or not?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Abbott Announces Political Retirement.
Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:53pm

Wrong forum.

And my personal view is that the original moon landing was faked so the commies couldn't get there first and punch a massive blow against the greedy capitalists.

If it wasn't faked then how come it can't be replicated with the same material and knowledge base.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:56pm

____ wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:53pm:
Wrong forum.

And my personal view is that the original moon landing was faked so the commies couldn't get there first and punch a massive blow against the greedy capitalists.

If it wasn't faked then how come it can't be replicated with the same material and knowledge base.

tinfoil hat wearer number one!!  naturally you ignore the massive, massive amount of evidence and go simply with your uneducated unintelligent 'feelings' on the matter.

BTW the 'commies' accepted it happened without question.  but no courage to vote no in the poll?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:57pm

Greenswine...

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:59pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:57pm:

are you surprised?  I'm not.  How people can be so easily fooled and be so gullible to not believe the massive amounts of evidence is indication of a mental defect.  once again, the shoe fits.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Abbott Jailed For Warcrimes.
Reply #10 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:03pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 5:56pm:
Wrong forum.

tinfoil hat wearer number one!!  naturally you ignore the massive, massive amount of evidence and go simply with your uneducated unintelligent 'feelings' on the matter.

BTW the 'commies' accepted it happened without question.  but no courage to vote no in the poll?

So rather than debate, you are just going to claim there is massive evidence without showing any, and then act childish and call others names.

I understand you couldn't face yet another loss in a debate and so will go find a grown up thread.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: do you believ in the moon landings
Reply #11 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:07pm

____ wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:03pm:
Wrong forum.

So rather than debate, you are just going to claim there is massive evidence without showing and any, and then act childish and call others names.

I understand you couldn't face yet another loss in a debate and so will go find a grown up thread.

the evidence for the moon landings is so enormous that only tinfoil hat wearers dare to dispute it.  you will find the conspiracy theorists populated by the disadvantaged, the marginalised, the stupid and the mentally ill.  the fact your beloved soviet union accepted it occurred has not yet resonated with you, has it?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Abbott Jailed For Warcrimes.
Reply #12 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:08pm

Wrong forum.

So rather than debate, you are just going to claim there is massive evidence without showing any, and then act childish and call others names.

Is a global telecast open to global scrutiny enough for you.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

doyou belive in the moon landings?
Reply #13 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:11pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:08pm:
Wrong forum.

Is a global telecast open to global scrutiny enough for you.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think the million people involved in the project and the 10,000 intimately involved with it who would have had to be in on a conspiracy to make it happen.

as one American President once said 'if 6 people know a secret then it is public knowledge'

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abbott Announces Political Retirement.
Reply #14 - Aug 12th, 2014 at 6:24pm

Wrong forum.

Spoken like a true Commie!

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print