Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Please close the Islam forum (Read 35003 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Please close the Islam forum
Reply #105 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 5:35pm

Usual claim? Quote please.

What is unique is holding him up as an example for all mankind to follow. It's like worshipping Hitler.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #106 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:22pm

*SIGH*, forgotten this thread already, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #107 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:33pm

I just didn't recall even mentioning that in this thread. I assumed when you said my "usual claim" you were referring to something I usually claim

For your information, this is what I actually posted:

Muhammed dubbed as "leader of the hypocrits" the Muslim who suggested they should not remove the heads of 800 Jewish POWs. Which side would you have taken Gandalf?

If you really want to discuss the other thread, I will bump it for you.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 7:51pm

AaLF wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 10:50pm:
Is that plain enough for you Mr. Gandalf?  Please note, the Message has been delivered to you.

Is this what you call the Muslim Registered Mail service?
You are going to check as we file through the exit of the Kenyan Mall in the sky and anyone who had the message but didn't take it seriously will have his brains blown out?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 6:54pm

Soren wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 7:51pm:
AaLF wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 10:50pm:
Is that plain enough for you Mr. Gandalf?  Please note, the Message has been delivered to you.

Is this what you call the Muslim Registered Mail service?
You are going to check as we file through the exit of the Kenyan Mall in the sky and anyone who had the message but didn't take it seriously will have his brains blown out?

Hello?!?

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #110 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:22pm

mantra wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:18am:
Avram Horowitz wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:30am:
Please have the boycott Israel picture removed today.
Thank you. In Australia it is not necessary.

No offence Avram - but we're still allowed a little freedom of expression here.

Saying boycott Israel is no worse than saying boycott Palestine, boycott Iran or boycott Australia.

Apart from the fact that Palestine does not exist you mean Mantra.

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #111 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:57pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2013 at 12:20pm:
As far as I know the details are still all publicly available.

Is it possible to find them for our edification FD.

On another note I was a member of Aussie Mo Forums and was banned for pointing out the earliest use of face coverings was in Mesopotamia, it was used to keep women pale because you could get more for white meat at the slave market. I joined again to ask Falah why he had left OZ POL he lied and informed me he had been banned. I was kicked out for life after that, now neither post on the forum on a regular basis.

Perhaps they are no longer the fascist's  as all muslims are, who knows they might have seen the light and become atheists.

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #112 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 8:17pm

Either that or they have blown themselves up in Syria.

Check the last login date from Abu on his profile. Then check on the feedback board (I think - it may be on the Islam board) for discussions shortly after. There will be links to the claims that Abu made on Aussie Mo about being banned. Check the time stamps from Abu's posts on Aussie Mo against his last login time here. It should all be fairly obvious from the discussion thread on here.

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 8:50pm

Adamant wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:57pm:

On another note I was a member of Aussie Mo Forums and was banned for pointing out the earliest use of face coverings was in Mesopotamia, it was used to keep women pale because you could get more for white meat at the slave market. I joined again to ask Falah why he had left OZ POL he lied and informed me he had been banned. I was kicked out for life after that, now neither post on the forum on a regular basis.

Perhaps they are no longer the fascist's  as all muslims are, who knows they might have seen the light and become atheists.

You should be banned here to.Mods should show some spine here.

Atleast the muslims had balls to get rid of you.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #114 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 8:55pm

Adamant wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:22pm:
mantra wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:18am:
Avram Horowitz wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:30am:
Please have the boycott Israel picture removed today.
Thank you. In Australia it is not necessary.

No offence Avram - but we're still allowed a little freedom of expression here.

Saying boycott Israel is no worse than saying boycott Palestine, boycott Iran or boycott Australia.

Apart from the fact that Palestine does not exist you mean Mantra.

That is true. Palestine is just an irritating blot on the landscape to some people and a waste of space, but they do make excellent movies when Israel doesn't block them.

If they had the status of being a state - they would move ahead very quickly and gain global credibility.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 11:35pm

Adamant wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:57pm:

So, this Muslim is a "fascist" as "all Muslims are"?

No, you're not engaged in religious persecution, are you?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:12am

How is your political forum going Brian?  Still moribund and lifeless under your stifling regime?

A shame you have to come to other forums to get your debating rocks off when you have your very own sandpit to play in. To be fair though, not exactly exciting there is it?  Or interesting.  Or intellectually stimulating. 

Still nice to know you are an advocate for censorship in whatever forum your haunt.  Consistent at least.

"If they’re out there in the high seas, what you would do is seek to turn them back through the agency of the Australian Navy".

Kevin Rudd on 2GB, July 12, 2007

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #117 - Nov 2nd, 2013 at 10:56am

Quote:
I joined again to ask Falah why he had left OZ POL he lied and informed me he had been banned.

Did he make this claim publicly? There seems to be a few Muslims trying to create the impression that I am trigger-happy with permanent bans. Perhaps we need to make more of an effort to get the message out that all are welcome.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #118 - Nov 2nd, 2013 at 11:17am

AaLF wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 6:57am:
It appears that 4-5 years ago a sub forum "ISLAM" was opened.  The moderators are gone long time.  no doubt sick of the redneck crap espoused every day.

Please close this forum today.  It is totally offensive what is written in there.

'Offensive' doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

If you want censorship and a Religion Police you might think of going back home to the Middle East.

Free speech in Western democracies is what Keeps the Bastards Honest.

Religion is a culture like any other culture, and is therefore open to inspection, analysis, and even criticism.

But take heart ~ all is not lost if you're a Muslim hoping to find sanctuary in censorship and deliberate omissions in publications by your collaborationist supporters in the Christian media.

Here's an example:

The Daily Telegraph, 29 October 2013 ~ p44 ~ 'HISTORY ON THIS DAY'

Item entry:

Quote:
'2005 ~ French youths riot for a second consecutive night in a Paris suburb, protesting the deaths of two youths electrocuted while trying to evade police'.

Now let's blow the smoke away from the above Deliberate Misinformation so we can see the real story, shall we?

Quote:
In October and November of 2005, a series of riots by mainly Arab, North African, and black French second-generation immigrants occurred in the suburbs of Paris and other French cities, involving mainly the burning of cars and public buildings at night starting on 27 October 2005 in Clichy-sous-Bois.

You immigrant Muslims have literally legions of white, collaborationist Leftwingers bending over backwards to support and defend you against legitimate criticism of the barbarities that are part of the Islamic belief system.

Be grateful for that.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2013 at 11:37am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Nov 2nd, 2013 at 11:39am

Datalife wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:12am:
How is your political forum going Brian?  Still moribund and lifeless under your stifling regime?

A shame you have to come to other forums to get your debating rocks off when you have your very own sandpit to play in. To be fair though, not exactly exciting there is it?  Or interesting.  Or intellectually stimulating. 

Still nice to know you are an advocate for censorship in whatever forum your haunt.  Consistent at least.

Grin Grin Grin

That just about sums it up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Send Topic Print