Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Please close the Islam forum (Read 35005 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Please close the Islam forum
Reply #135 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 7:49am

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 7:30am:
What grates on my nerves is the religious saturation-bombing of these small toddlers ~ with all the neurotic and delusional religious mania that comes with it.

The boy can hardly walk, but spontaneously bursts into chanting Islamic mantras while he's sitting at the table in his high-chair.

Wow! That's scarey stuff. That's a real case of serious brain-washing. 

Even at this young age the kids have been firmly placed on the road to potential 'radicalisation' and jihad against the Unbeliever.

They are being carefully coached by their parents to reserve their future loyalties almost exclusively for the local Muslim community and the broader, global Ummah.

This pathological mania with religion is precisely why the countries of the Middle East are all but basket-cases and living somewhere in the Dark Ages.

We should be afraid ~ very afraid. 

You are talking about a fundamentalist minority, not the whole of the Muslim population.

Most of them want the same freedom we have, but without the violence.

Unfortunately they are generally portrayed as dangerous criminals by certain sections of the media - mainly emanating from Israel which controls a majority of our international media services.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #136 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:46am

mantra wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 7:49am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 7:30am:
What grates on my nerves is the religious saturation-bombing of these small toddlers ~ with all the neurotic and delusional religious mania that comes with it.

The boy can hardly walk, but spontaneously bursts into chanting Islamic mantras while he's sitting at the table in his high-chair.

Wow! That's scarey stuff. That's a real case of serious brain-washing. 

Even at this young age the kids have been firmly placed on the road to potential 'radicalisation' and jihad against the Unbeliever.

They are being carefully coached by their parents to reserve their future loyalties almost exclusively for the local Muslim community and the broader, global Ummah.

This pathological mania with religion is precisely why the countries of the Middle East are all but basket-cases and living somewhere in the Dark Ages.

We should be afraid ~ very afraid. 

1/ You are talking about a fundamentalist minority, not the whole of the Muslim population.

2/ Most of them want the same freedom we have, but without the violence.

mantra,

You seem very naive.

For years we [non-moslems] have witnessed 'mainstream' moslems telling us
, when moslems [and moslem spokesmen] are speaking to a non-moslem audience.

For years we [non-moslems] have witnessed 'mainstream' moslems telling us
, when moslems [and moslem spokesmen] are speaking to a non-moslem audience.

Quote:
Unfortunately they [moslems] are generally portrayed as dangerous criminals
by certain sections of the media - mainly emanating from Israel which controls a majority of our international media services.

mantra,

And how do 'mainstream' moslems portray themselves,
when 'mainstream' moslems are overheard speaking candidly among and with other moslems ???

e.g.
A moslem community leader,
speaking in the UK, publicly, AND THEN PRIVATELY, regarding the London 7/7 bombing victims.

Quote:

"......In public interviews Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html

AND HERE....

Moslems speaking candidly with other moslems....

Please watch this YT...         goto 4m 30s
Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

AND HERE....

Moslems speaking candidly with other moslems....

n.b.
Ex Pres of Egypt, Mohamed Morsi was always portrayed [previous to this YT exposure!] in the mainstream media as a 'mainstream' moslem.....

Please watch this YT...         goto 45 secs
Mohamed Morsi-
"The Koran is our constitution -The Prophet Muhammad is our leader Jihad is our path - AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #137 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:53am

mantra,

Moslems are inveterate liars.

That is my opinion of moslems.

n.b.
Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.i

Quote:

Who is a moslem ?

"Allah is my god, and Mohammed is his prophet."

[i.e. these, are the Allah, and the Mohammed, that are described in the Koran and Hadith]

By making such a declaration;

"I am a moslem."
;

.....every moslem, is choosing to directly associate themselves with the 'religious' violence which ISLAM justifies, legitimises, promotes and encourages [within the moslem community].

And every moslem is thereby associating >> themselves << with every violent criminal act which is purposefully done, 'in the name of Allah/ISLAM'.

+++

Google;
Shahadah

The Shahadah is the ISLAMIC declaration of faith [so as to become a moslem].

The Shahadah goes;

Quote:

“There is no god but Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”

Longer versions are common, especially those beginning with “I bear witness” or “I testify,” e.g.:

“I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/10/what-is-shahada.html

It is not credible, imo, that a person declares himself to be a 'moslem', and that that person, a self declared moslem, then tries to portray to others [non-moslems] that he is unaware that,
the fundamental tenets and laws of ISLAM, mandate a relationship of everlasting hatred and cultural enmity towards all persons who are not moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #138 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:34am

You are talking about a fundamentalist minority, not the whole of the Muslim population.

The people in this blog don't wear even a hijab, and yet her blog is all about the systematic, year-by-year brainwashing of her children towards putting them into the sort of straitjacketed mindset that we see here in gandalf and Co. ~ who are ALWAYS in denial, and who are ALWAYS sword-fencing on the battlements on the side of the Mohammedans, no matter what.

The woman in the blog is well-educated, articulate, and intelligent ~ hardly a stereotype of the 'fundamentalist minority' ~ and yet she does nothing but gush 'Islam', and how she and her husband have a careful, year-by-year schedule for brainwashing her kids.

Most of them want the same freedom we have, but without the violence.

That is a very moot point. The moment the Americans gave the Iraqis a democratic freedom to do things fairly by vote ~ all hell has broken out with an endless series of tit-for-tat bombings.

And then in the only democratic elections ever held in Egypt ~ they voted in the equivalent of the Taliban.

Nothing productive ever comes out of the Middle Eastern countries ~ they're all too busy saying their prayers when they're not blowing each other up.

Unfortunately they are generally portrayed as dangerous criminals by certain sections of the media ...

"Certain sections ..." ~ What? ~ You mean the news services?

- mainly emanating from Israel which controls a majority of our international media services.

OMG. Not you too, Lady Mantra? Pass me the Smelling Salts, someone please.

It's taken you a while to come out of the closet ... I'm shattered. Inconsolable. Flabbergasted AND traumatised.

I'm off to have a stiff drink and a lie-down.

« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2013 at 4:14pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #139 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 12:32pm

Most of them want the same freedom we have, 

Even Gandalf rejects many of our freedoms. Most Muslims I have spoken to are openly hostile to them as a matter of principle.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #140 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 12:34pm

freediver wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 12:32pm:
Even Gandalf rejects many of our freedoms.

such as?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #141 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 1:06pm

Even Gandalf rejects many of our freedoms. Most Muslims I have spoken to are openly hostile to them as a matter of principle.

We just had a demonstration a month ago in Sydney that was attended by Quote:
hundreds
of Muslims in hijabs and beards protesting about the ousting of hardliner Muslim fundamentalist 'Morsi' from the Egyptian government.

These protesters would describe themselves as 'moderate Muslims' ~ and not as 'extremists' or 'fundamentalists'.

These are our Muslim neighbours ... and they're pissed off that the theocrats in ANOTHER country that has NOTHING to do with Australia got the boot by Muslims who want democracy NOT to be used as a tool for electing religious dictators into power.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #142 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 1:12pm

I don't know what is worse: i mean ya get some pretty dangerous coocoo catholics from yugo land!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #143 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 1:53pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 1:06pm:
Muslims in hijabs and beards protesting about the ousting of hardliner Muslim fundamentalist 'Morsi' from the Egyptian government.

scandalous.

Herb, would you support banning such protests? Perhaps FD got me confused with you.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #144 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 2:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 1:53pm:
Muslims in hijabs and beards protesting about the ousting of hardliner Muslim fundamentalist 'Morsi' from the Egyptian government.

Herb, would you support banning such protests?

Perhaps FD got me confused with you.

gandalf,

In this forum you can make the claim that you oppose the sentiment which is being expressed, in the placard, in this image [below].

And in this forum you are free make such a claim.

IMAGE....
"Freedom of expression - GO TO HELL!"

But gandalf, you also openly declare [in this forum], that you are PRIMARILY, a moslem.

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

+++

There is no such creature, as a 'moderate' moslem, or, a moslem 'pluralist'.

A person who declares them-self to be, a moslem, is a moslem.

A person who declares them-self to be, a moslem, is PRIMARILY, person who agrees to be 'BOUND' [IN SUBMISSION] by the religious laws, and by the cultural tenets of ISLAM.

And the religious laws, and the cultural tenets of ISLAM are dedicated [solely] to destroying, everything which is UN-ISLAMIC....

e.g.
Quote:

"[a respected moslem community spokesman has] called on Australian Muslims to spurn secular democracy and Western notions of moderate Islam...
...[moslems in Australia were told] that democracy is "haram" (forbidden) for Muslims, whose political engagement should be be based purely on Islamic law.
"We must adhere to Islam and Islam alone,"
Mr Hanif [said]"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/australia-members-of-hizb-ut-tahrir-say-countr...

And the true nature of the tenets and societal values which moslems aspire to,
[which are found within ISLAM's own foundation religious texts], cannot be denied...

The Hadith,
"...If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

AND;

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."        [<---- i.e. the 'outlaws' [the non-moslems], are NOT protected, by the 'common' law, by ISLAMIC law.]
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #145 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 3:45pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:34am:
OMG. Not you too, Lady Mantra? Pass me the Smelling Salts, someone please.

It's taken you a while to come out of the closet ... I'm shattered. Inconsolable. Flabbergasted AND traumatised.

I'm off to have a stiff drink and a lie-down.

I don't dislike moderate Jews, or moderates from any religion Herbert, but most of these photos, I assume, are of Palestinian children.

As far as our media is concerned, and I did an exercise somewhere in either this forum or the Extremism forum on how much of our global media is controlled by Jews - and it's more than a majority share - even here in Australia. The Israeli Post is the filter where the blocking is done.

Israel is very selective about the news we read about Palestine - hence plenty of photos of children training to be suicide bombers. The more hatred put out there for Islam - the better Israel believes it looks to the world.

Pity we rarely see or hear how the subjugated Palestinians live with their meagre rations of food and water and wages controlled by Israel. We don't see much footage on the destruction of their villages caused by the IDF either. In fact we're kept in the dark generally about the lives of the Palestinians, although we're given plenty of access to information portraying the worst in them.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #146 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 4:19pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 1:53pm:

scandalous.

Herb, would you support banning such protests?

Are you kidding?

I want the f*wit Australian voting public to have these sort of demonstrations shoved down their throats with all the bells-and-whistles until they WAKE UP to the damage that Muslim immigration is doing to their homeland society.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #147 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 4:49pm

mantra wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 3:45pm:
... but most of these photos, I assume, are of Palestinian children.

Are you saying there are Jewish toddlers in Israel who are wearing bandanas and parading around with Kalashnikovs, chanting "Death to Palestine!" ~ that the Jews are hiding from us?

Israel is very selective about the news we read about Palestine

Every time there's a 'border incident' ~ journalists from independent news organisations from around the world rush to film and interview Palestinians to get their slant on things. We regularly see these reports on TV via satellite.

The journalists don't rush to their Israeli embassies to interview the Israeli ambassadors about their interpretation on the events.

Since the internet became available we now have an over-abundance of independent news sources that the media barons have not been able to, as yet, censor according to their own political bias.

- hence plenty of photos of children training to be suicide bombers. The more hatred put out there for Islam - the better Israel believes it looks to the world.

And they are absolute 100% correct to expose the murderous barbarism of these sick bastards who we know as 'Palestinians' ~ and whose leadership is registered in every civilised country as a terrorist organisation that acts outside the law.

Pity we rarely see or hear how the subjugated Palestinians live with their meagre rations of food and water and wages controlled by Israel.

If any of the kids are going hungry, then it's because the Palestinian leadership has its hands in the till.

Where do they get the money to buy rockets from China which are smuggled into the country through tunnels from Egypt?

Quote:
According to the Development Assistance Committee, the main multilateral donors for the 2006–2007 period were UNRWA and the EU (through the European Commission); the main bilateral donors were the US, Japan, Canada and five European countries (Norway, Germany, Sweden, Spain and France).[58] Since 1993 the European Commission and the EU member-states combined have been by far the largest aid contributor to the Palestinians.[59] The Arab League states have also been substantial donors, notably through budgetary support to the PNA during the Second Intifada; they have been however criticized for not sufficiently financing the UNRWA and the PNA, and for balking at their pledges.[60] After the 2006 Palestinian elections, the Arab countries tried to contribute to the payment of the Palestinian public servants' wages, bypassing the PNA; at the same time Arab funds were paid directly to Abbas' office for disbursement.[61] During the Paris Conference, 11% of the pledges came from the US and Canada, 53% from Europe and 20% from the Arab countries.[41]

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #148 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 5:55pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 4:19pm:
I want the f*wit Australian voting public to have these sort of demonstrations shoved down their throats with all the bells-and-whistles until they WAKE UP to the damage that Muslim immigration is doing to their homeland society.

So tell me Herb, why do you think the Australian public would get all riled up at muslims who are protesting in defense of democracy?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #149 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 6:20pm

Adamant wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 10:08pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 9:52pm:
Thanks. If anyone recalls the details please let me know. Did we loose Abu and Falah at around the same time?

FD why can't you improve the search component of the site?

Falah went awol first Abu a few (3 to 4)months later.

It could be that they, being such voracious exponents of all that is Islam have been under investigation by a higher authority than God and have gone to ground as a consequence.

The search function works fine for me. You just have to get all the settings right.

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 12:34pm:
Even Gandalf rejects many of our freedoms.

such as?

For starters there is the recent freedom of speech issue that you went all silent on when I tried to get you to explain.

Quote:
Israel is very selective about the news we read about Palestine

That does not make sense mantra.

Quote:
So tell me Herb, why do you think the Australian public would get all riled up at muslims who are protesting in defense of democracy?

It is hardly reassuring if a group of people only defend democracy when it is being used as a tool of oppression.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2013 at 6:28pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19
Send Topic Print