Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Australia to get Japanese rejects (Read 12811 times)
falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia to get Japanese rejects
Apr 27th, 2012 at 11:26pm

The Japanes got sick of US soldiers raping schoolgirls, so now they are coming here.

US to move 9,000 Marines from Okinawa

Japan and the United States have announced 9,000 US Marines stationed in Okinawa will be shifted to Australia, Guam, Hawaii and other locations.

In a move Washington hopes will ease sometimes fractious relations with Japan, it is pulling out nearly half of the 19,000 US Marines currently stationed in Okinawa, the largest of the Ryukyu Islands, in the northern Pacific.

"A total of approximately 9,000 US Marines, along with their associated dependents, are to be relocated from Okinawa to locations outside of Japan," a joint statement issued in Washington and Tokyo said.

The foreign and defence ministers of the two countries say the move is to cope with the changing security environment in the Asia-Pacific region.

''These adjustments are necessary to realize a US force posture in the Asia-Pacific region that is more geographically distributed, operationally resilient and politically sustainable,'' the statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-27/us-moves-92c000-marines-from-okinawa/3976250

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

darkhall67
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australia to get Japanese rejects
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2012 at 11:33pm

falah wrote on Apr 27th, 2012 at 11:26pm:
The Japanes got sick of US soldiers raping schoolgirls, so now they are coming here.

US to move 9,000 Marines from Okinawa

Japan and the United States have announced 9,000 US Marines stationed in Okinawa will be shifted to Australia, Guam, Hawaii and other locations.

In a move Washington hopes will ease sometimes fractious relations with Japan, it is pulling out nearly half of the 19,000 US Marines currently stationed in Okinawa, the largest of the Ryukyu Islands, in the northern Pacific.

"A total of approximately 9,000 US Marines, along with their associated dependents, are to be relocated from Okinawa to locations outside of Japan," a joint statement issued in Washington and Tokyo said.

The foreign and defence ministers of the two countries say the move is to cope with the changing security environment in the Asia-Pacific region.

''These adjustments are necessary to realize a US force posture in the Asia-Pacific region that is more geographically distributed, operationally resilient and politically sustainable,'' the statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-27/us-moves-92c000-marines-from-okinawa/3976250

Hmmmm

At least the japanese dont stone the schoolgirls .

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 6:37am

Why do we always end up with the dregs of American society? Schoolgirls in Darwin, be warned, don't go out alone.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 7:25am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 6:37am:
Why do we always end up with the dregs of American society? Schoolgirls in Darwin, be warned, don't go out alone.

Given you are perfectly happy to turn a blind eye to human rights of people in China, why do you care about these then Pansi?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 7:50am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 7:25am:

Given you are perfectly happy to turn a blind eye to human rights of people in China, why do you care about these then Pansi?

I am a paid up member of Amnesty International and I don't turn a blind eye to human rights abuses wherever they take place.

You are confusing my admiration for China as the new financial world power. I expect we would have less laws broken if it were Chinese soldiers we were importing, rather than American. The Chinese can discipline their own behaviour and they wouldn't be as drug addicted, so China wins over America.

Good try, but bad.....

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #5 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 7:57am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 7:50am:

I am a paid up member of Amnesty International and I don't turn a blind eye to human rights abuses wherever they take place.

You are confusing my admiration for China as the new financial world power. I expect we would have less laws broken if it were Chinese soldiers we were importing, rather than American. The Chinese can discipline their own behaviour and they wouldn't be as drug addicted, so China wins over America.

Good try, but bad.....

China also runs tanks over unarmed student protestors, has an animal rights record like that of a 3rd world African sh*thole, shoots praying buddhists in the back and carts away dissenters.

Yep full of admiration.

Some would even call you a hypocrite.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:17am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 7:57am:

Good try, but bad.....

China also runs tanks over unarmed student protestors, has an animal rights record like that of a 3rd world African sh*thole, shoots praying buddhists in the back and carts away dissenters.

Yep full of admiration.

Were you a wee baby when that happened Andrei?

China are quickly becoming westernised and modern, with their new found prosperity they will improve on their human rights abuses, whereas America are rescinding their citizen's rights.

China is improving, America is descending into an even bigger sh1thole than it already is.

Can't handle not being top dog andrei, neither can Obama, so you're not alone.

I can't see China invading one country after another.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #7 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:21am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:17am:

Good try, but bad.....

Yep full of admiration.

China are quickly becoming westernised and modern, with their new found prosperity they will improve on their human rights abuses, whereas America are rescinding their citizen's rights.

China is improving, America is descending into an even bigger sh1thole than it already is.

Still not seeing an ounce of condemnation of China's atrocious human rights record.....

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #8 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:40am

So we are getting more american soldiers here? Anyone else think this is getting a bit suss? A lil bit @ a time they are creeping in. Maybe they are getting ready for in case abbott gets in they can take him down for us.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:41am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:21am:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:17am:

Good try, but bad.....

Yep full of admiration.

Still not seeing an ounce of condemnation of China's atrocious human rights record.....

I have actively taken part in an Amnesty campaign that criticises China and their atrocious human rights abuses.

China has atrocious human rights practices. They are to be condemned for their human rights abuses.

Even though they have a long way to go, China have shown a willingness to improve their human rights abuses.

Should we dare to condemn Australia and America for their human rights abuses? I have also taken part in Amnesty campaigns criticising these two countries.

The difference is that China is a developing nation and Australia and the US are supposedly first world countries, no excuses.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #10 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:04am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:41am:
China have shown a willingness to improve their human rights abuses.

Really?
So they have released those political prisoners then?
They are allowing back the Dalai Lama?
They are giving the people of Tibet back their freedom?

No.
Didn't think so.

IP Logged

glee

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:24am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:04am:

Really?

No.
Didn't think so.

Your subservience to the USA is showing!

How many years were people locked up in Guantanimo Bay without any hope of a trial?
How many US presidents have refused to meet the Dalai Lama - at China's insistence?

Preaching is all the US is good for.  Practicing is beyond them.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #12 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:25am

glee wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:24am:

Really?

No.
Didn't think so.

How many years were people locked up in Guantanimo Bay without any hope of a trial?
How many US presidents have refused to meet the Dalai Lama - at China's insistence?

Innocent tourists like David Hicks you mean?
Yeah that was a shame wasnt it.....

IP Logged

glee

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:28am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:25am:

Really?

No.
Didn't think so.

Innocent tourists like David Hicks you mean
?
Yeah that was a shame wasnt it.....

Not for you to decide.  The US have courts of law for that.  The fact that you even bring up the issue of Hicks and agree with what the US did and yet point the finger at another country doing the same just shows your hypocrisy.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #14 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:28am

Presidents in recent history who have met the Dalai Lama -

Barack Obama
George W Bush
William J Clinton
George H W Bush

George W Bush met the Dalai Lama in the Rotunda on Capitol Hill when the USA presented him with the Congressional Medal of Freedom.

Yeah - practicing and preaching....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print