Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
One of the three of the piracy act (Read 1955 times)
FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: One of the three of the piracy act
Reply #15 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:50pm

Dsmithy70 wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:47pm:
FRED. wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:40pm:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:30pm:
They all should be charged with piracy.
The Japs should have been encouraged by the government to take them back to Japan & try them their under their system & serve any sentence within a Japanese prison.
They boarded a foreign vessel in international waters, the Japs should really have shot them on sight after all isn't that what we do to Somalis?
And they are fighting for their livelihood, whilst I don't agree with whaling, piracy is not the way it will be stopped

AS a matter of interest when did we shoot a Somali    Wink

The Navy will, if they approach a tanker or any other ships within the red area.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Somalian_Piracy_Threat_...

So they havent shoot ONE YET   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #16 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:50pm

I've got a soft spot for Somalian pirates.  Firstly, pirates rule.  Secondly, they're bloody good at what they do.  It's one thing stealing someones i-pod or phone, but stealing a bloody supertanker, or cargo ship laden with tanks?  That's good.  Credit where credit is due.

Still, doesn't mean I wouldn't shoot them on sight if I had a stake in those ships.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #17 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:53pm

FRED. wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:50pm:
The Japs should have been encouraged by the government to take them back to Japan & try them their under their system & serve any sentence within a Japanese prison.
They boarded a foreign vessel in international waters, the Japs should really have shot them on sight after all isn't that what we do to Somalis?
And they are fighting for their livelihood, whilst I don't agree with whaling, piracy is not the way it will be stopped

The Navy will, if they approach a tanker or any other ships within the red area.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Somalian_Piracy_Threat_...

God your a wanker sometimes.
I'm actually supporting the conservative line about these knuckleheads & you want to split hairs over whether the Australian Navy have shot Somali pirates.
And if you really cant work it out it was a "Royal" WE as in the West & yes the US & UK Navies have blow the crap out of quite a few.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:55pm

... wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:50pm:
I've got a soft spot for Somalian pirates.  Firstly, pirates rule.  Secondly, they're bloody good at what they do.  It's one thing stealing someones i-pod or phone, but stealing a bloody supertanker, or cargo ship laden with tanks?  That's good.  Credit where credit is due.

Still, doesn't mean I wouldn't shoot them on sight if I had a stake in those ships.

You know how slow those tankers move/turn in the ocean? They get run down by speedboats that our own Water Police would struggle to keep up with. On top of that, they utilise AK-47 assault rifles, RPG's and a myriad of other weaponry. Think the crew are going to try being too heroic under that barrage? I think not. Hence, it's not something that you should speak of in any positive terms whatsoever.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:58pm

Dsmithy70 wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:53pm:
FRED. wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:50pm:

God your a wanker sometimes.
I'm actually supporting the conservative line about these knuckleheads & you want to split hairs over whether the Australian Navy have shot Somali pirates.
And if you really cant work it out it was a "Royal" WE as in the West & yes the US & UK Navies have blow the crap out of quite a few.

Well why not say so instead of being so pedantic     Wink

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #20 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:59pm

]

You do know there is a direct corrilation between pirates & global warming

Quote:
In 2008, Henderson interpreted the growing pirate activities at the Gulf of Aden as additional support, pointing out that
Somalia has "the highest number of pirates and the lowest carbon emissions of any country.
"[35]

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #21 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 2:08pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:55pm:

You know how slow those tankers move/turn in the ocean? They get run down by speedboats that our own Water Police would struggle to keep up with. On top of that, they utilise AK-47 assault rifles, RPG's and a myriad of other weaponry. Think the crew are going to try being too heroic under that barrage? I think not. Hence, it's not something that you should speak of in any positive terms whatsoever.

I can't help it.  Sometimes in movies, I go for the super-villain too.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #22 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 2:14pm

Dsmithy70 wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:59pm:

]

You do know there is a direct corrilation between pirates & global warming

http://storage.canalblog.com/29/93/692903/47996705.jpg

Quote:
In 2008, Henderson interpreted the growing pirate activities at the Gulf of Aden as additional support, pointing out that
Somalia has "the highest number of pirates and the lowest carbon emissions of any country.
"[35]

Stick to that line of thought smithy.
Your definitely onto something here. Smiley
Why hasn't the IPCC noticed this?
You may well have solved global warming smithy.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 5:17pm

how about pirating as a new Olympic sport??? would we do a better job than the real pirates of Somalia??..I can see a GOLD coming on..with gillards blessing we have a real chance.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print