Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 502 503 504 
Send Topic Print
What Are You Listening To? (Read 852422 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7545 - Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:57pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 20th, 2026 at 10:11pm:
Let's see how good Pecca's ear is -
who else is singing on this track - backing vocals?


Gordon Sumner.




yes - better known as Sting.

and the deleted lyrics for on air radio and TV?


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155860
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7546 - Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:59pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 20th, 2026 at 10:11pm:
Let's see how good Pecca's ear is -
who else is singing on this track - backing vocals?


Gordon Sumner.




yes - better known as Sting.

and the deleted lyrics for on air radio and TV?




See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup?Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot, he's a millionaire


Not that there's ...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7547 - Sep 22nd, 2026 at 8:03pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:59pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2026 at 7:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 20th, 2026 at 10:11pm:
Let's see how good Pecca's ear is -
who else is singing on this track - backing vocals?


Gordon Sumner.




yes - better known as Sting.

and the deleted lyrics for on air radio and TV?




See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup?Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot, he's a millionaire


Not that there's ...


yes and faggot was changed to mother for live performances.



jump to 3:26


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7548 - Sep 22nd, 2026 at 8:09pm
 

There are too many strange people in the world.


People are strange
When you're a stranger
Faces look ugly
When you're alone

Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven
When you're down

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7549 - Sep 23rd, 2026 at 10:49pm
 

jump to 1:40



Deep Purple - Burn (Live 1975)


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7550 - Sep 24th, 2026 at 10:34am
 

Hi Pecca,
would the girl in the red dress - Kate Pierson  -
have been good enough for you in your single days?





Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7551 - Sep 26th, 2026 at 9:33pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Sep 23rd, 2026 at 10:49pm:
jump to 1:40



Deep Purple - Burn (Live 1975)





Jump to 5:23

Notice the amazing screams? -
it was Glenn Hughes (who played bass) sang high-register harmonies, the bridge sections,
and those powerful, soaring high-pitched screams and wails.

David Coverdale sang the main, bluesier lead vocals for the verses and regular lines.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7552 - Sep 27th, 2026 at 9:33pm
 

Gene Simmons says -

this rock and roll world is filled with effing losers:


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qp8DupS_J9A
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7553 - Sep 28th, 2026 at 6:42pm
 
Deep Purple - Made in Japan - Highway Star





[Verse 1]
Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound
Ooh, it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power
Big fat tires and everything

[Pre-Chorus]
I love it
And I need it
I bleed it

[Chorus]
Yeah, it's a wild hurricane
Alright, hold tight
I'm a highway star

[Verse 2]
Nobody gonna take my girl
I'm gonna keep her to the end
Nobody gonna have my girl
She stays close on every bend
Ooh, she's a killing machine
She's got everything
Like a moving mouth
Body control and everything

[Pre-Chorus]
I love her
I need her
I see her

[Chorus]
Yeah, she turns me on
Alright, hold tight
I'm a highway star

[Organ Solo]

[Verse 3]
Nobody gonna take my head
I got speed inside my brain
Nobody gonna steal my head
Now that I'm on the road again
Ooh, I'm in heaven again
I've got everything
Like a moving ground
An open road and everything

[Pre-Chorus]
I love it
And I need it
I seed it
[Chorus]
Eight cylinders, all mine
Alright, hold tight
I'm a highway star

[Guitar Solo]

[Verse 4]
Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound
Ooh, it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power
Big fat tires and everything

[Pre-Chorus]
I love it
And I need it
I bleed it

[Chorus]
Yeah, it's a mad hurricane
Alright, hold tight
I'm a highway star
I'm a highway star
I'm a highway star
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155860
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7554 - Sep 28th, 2026 at 6:46pm
 
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: What Are You Listening To?
Reply #7555 - Sep 28th, 2026 at 6:52pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2026 at 6:46pm:




This rock and roll world is filled with effing losers.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 504 
Send Topic Print