Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Gang Rape (Read 13419 times)
Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Gang Rape
Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:33am

hi, did anyone hear about the gang rape that was in the news last night.

apparently, these 5 guys taped the incident on their mobile phone and then sent it to all the guys at the victim's school.

disgusting stuff.

but it's amazing that when this stuff happens, people jumped to the conclusion that the rapists were Leb, which in this case they weren't. i actually had a look at another forum, where one guy said "I bet my left nut they were lebs!". i hope he follows through on his bet  Grin Grin Grin
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/another-gang-rape-377736.html
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:49am by Gavin »  

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Gang Rape
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:37am

Casterate them all I vote.  Whatever their belief.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:46am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:37am:
Casterate them all I vote.  Whatever their belief.  

sprintcyclist, i totally agree with you on this.

however, according to christianity, victims of rape are also punished, which is really unfair. i hate to be a bible basher here, but in case u didn't know:

* if a man rapes a virgin girl, then his punishment is to marry her and he cannot divorce her (Deuteronomy 22:28-29).

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:48am

I heard about this before it happened, it was at my girlfriends little brothers school... not sure if I should mention which...

kinda full on. I'm not sure what to say... except that this is the first case of gang rape I've seen in a while on the news and guess what it wasn't the scary Muslims Wink

Castration sprint? bit full on there? Aren't christians meant to be all 'turn the other cheek' instead of 'eye for an eye' ?? Smack them around the head a bit sure... but your getting a bit sadistic there.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 1:07pm

Good, they have been denied bail.
With some crimes, I feel the offender has relinquished their "privilege" to be in a free society. It is not a "right".
Esp in this case with other women around.

Is up to us men to protect women from this sort of stuff.

By their actions , they are saying very clearly "I don't want to abide by society standards".

maybe we shoud keep bible/spiritual stuff to the forum setup for it ??

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 4:03pm

Sprint, if we deny the privileges of a free society to people willy nilly we undermine those values utterly. This was the whole argument behind Hicks. If you think the rules should be applied differently to special cases then you are expressing that you do not have faith in the rules at all, because they are supposed to account for ALL circumstances. Certain freedoms and the rights to those freedoms can never be taken for granted if you want us to have a free and liberal society, you have to take the freedom of every single individual in our society as equal and sacred or else you undermine the values that define our free democracy and its legal underpinnings.

Rest assured the law will not treat these kids kindly, you can feel safe that they are likely to spend a long time in horrid conditions in prison, and likely to become mentally damaged as a result. However, do not for a second think they have any less rights to justice than you do, applying entirely different values to different cases is not how our legal system works, it is not part of our national values and has no place in our society. If you can remove the rights of individuals as you see fit then those rights do not exist in the first place.

IP Logged

Classic Liberal
Gold Member

OzPolitic

sydney
Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 7:18pm

Old testament is not reflective of christianity, its a reflection of Judaism.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #7 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 7:35pm

Classic Liberal wrote on Apr 5th, 2007 at 7:18pm:
Old testament is not reflective of christianity, its a reflection of Judaism.

pender, cut the crap, i am so sick of people using this argument that the old testament is for the jews.

first of all, do christians believe in adam & eve? yes, then u will find their details in the Old Testament, not the New Testament. second of all, in the New Testament, Jesus is quoted as saying that he did not come to repel the law of the Old Testament. therefore, the Old Testament applies to christians as well.

off-topic i know, but i thought i should mention it.

more relevant to the topic, i want to know why when the Lebs committed rape, the details were plastered all over the news ie they were of "middle-eastern appearance". but in this case, the race wasn't mentioned?

and also, why did people automatically jump to the conclusion that they were Leb (refer to link in my first post)? Not all rapes are committed by lebs, so why is that so?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 9:56pm

Hi Zoso - I think the victim has rights too. The americans has different "grades" for murder.
Not sure of the correct term.
Crimes like this and Shahn Kingy or infants, seniors,   etc etc  (sp) really warrant "grade 1" .. rating.
Crimes against the indefensible.

Yes, they will be treated justly by our legal system ( I trust).  Which will ... ruin their lives, I guess.
All sorts of excuses will be given for them.
The offenders will be granted MANY "rights". Free legal etc etc etc.

What about her ?

The women of our society deserve to be safe from this behaviour.  That's their right.

In my books, it is unacceptable

IP Logged

TommySix

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 3:37am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 5th, 2007 at 9:56pm:
Yes, they will be treated justly by our legal system ( I trust).  Which will ... ruin their lives, I guess.

Since when do we have guaranteed free legal representation? Legal Aid is contingent upon a strict means tested criteria as I understand it.

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 12:21pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 5th, 2007 at 9:56pm:
Hi Zoso - I think the victim has rights too. The americans has different "grades" for murder.
Not sure of the correct term.
Crimes like this and Shahn Kingy or infants, seniors,   etc etc  (sp) really warrant "grade 1" .. rating.
Crimes against the indefensible.

What about her ?

The women of our society deserve to be safe from this behaviour.  That's their right.

In my books, it is unacceptable

Look I know you were probably reacting a bit emotionally... but I thought I'd point it out none the less. Good that you accept the law will ruin these children's lives because it will, and quite possibly or likely make life long criminals out of them in the process... but it seems like that was always likely anyway.

Yes different grades of charge exist but all under the same universal principles of habeus corpus, fair trial and so on. You cannot expect a fair and just legal system without the assumption of innocence and freedom of representation, freedom to say your piece and so on.

Women do deserve to be protected from such behaviour but what is done is done, no court ruling or any other actions will reverse that or have made a difference to the girl if the scenario was played out again. The fact is that there is nothing that can be done to completely put a stop to this sort of thing, tougher laws don't work because these people either don't care or don't believe they will be caught. We just have to make sure each and everyone of us raises good honest children and hope that we got it right and that they don't go out and do this sort of thing.

It is terrible but life is terrible, nasty, evil, disturbing, twisted, messed up and always testing us even in the most profoundly corrupt ways. However I would NEVER give up living in a world with all these terrible things if it meant I, and everyone else, lost the freedom to make the choice to do or not to do these things. Is it not amazing that people have the choice to do this and thankfully we don't see it happen all that often?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Apr 7th, 2007 at 9:08am

Zoso, sprints comment was about the removal of their freedom, not denial of justice.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2007 at 2:25pm

freediver wrote on Apr 7th, 2007 at 9:08am:
Zoso, sprints comment was about the removal of their freedom, not denial of justice.

So you think it is just to castrate rapists?

I do believe there is something in our justice system about no death penalty and no mutilation or physical harm of guilty persons...So yes, he was talking about denial of justice.

IP Logged

Baron von Hund

White Nationalist

Western Australia
Reply #13 - Apr 10th, 2007 at 12:44am

Gang Rapists, along with serial sex offenders should be quite happily extreminated to the cheerful exclaimation of success. Justice is done through the trigger of a gun. Bring back Captial Punishment for Capital Crime!

Regards&&Baron von Hund&&&&DNR - http://www.dn-resource.org/&&RADIO - http://70.86.202.114:8000/&&FORUM - http://www.stormfront.org
Baron von Hund baron_vonhund  
IP Logged

AUShole

OzPolitic

WA
Reply #14 - Apr 10th, 2007 at 7:22pm

David Innes is in the house...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print