Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I Am Glad (Read 905 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

I Am Glad
Apr 12th, 2019 at 4:51pm

Glad this misbegotten little runt has been sentenced to 44 years (see photos of the little demon at LINK)

real glad he won't be enjoying himself for a long time

and please don't spoil my enjoyment by saying he'll probably be out in five

Quote:
A Sydney man has been jailed for a maximum 44 years for murdering a two-yea- old girl in a series of horrific assaults.

he NSW Supreme Court heard she lost consciousness for about an hour in December 2016 when Mohammed Khazma, 25, grabbed her head and slammed it into a wall in the Guildford home.

The following day he slapped her so hard she fell forward and hit the ground and also shook her.

After she was pronounced dead the following day, doctors saw the bite marks and multiple burns on her tiny body.

Justice Elizabeth Fullerton told the court she had 114 injuries on just about every part of her body which included the soles of her feet.

When he was arrested by police Khazma said he didn't mean to kill her, words he later tried to take back.
“My step daughter like she had seizures every couple of days for a week and you know I tried to help her.”

The court heard he had only met the girl's mother the previous month.

She was jailed for at least 16 months for failing to take her daughter away from Khazma and not seeking medical help.

She gave evidence against Khazma where she claimed she felt powerless and was too frightened to intervene.

Justice Fullerton said she had a "desperate need to placate the offender at the expense of her daughter."

"The two adults who were in different ways ultimately criminally responsible for her death."

She said there was nothing in Khazma's history which explained why he did what he did attributing it to "uncontrolled rage and complete lack of appreciation of the vulnerability of the child."

Khazma will be eligible for parole in 2049

LINK NINE NEWS

If he serves his full sentence, he will be 69 before he's released

The appeals will begin soon

Lots of wailing out Guildford way, I guess

In my imagination, I see him dying in prison before he makes 30

don't kill my dreams please

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Re: I Am Glad
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 5:08pm

I was listening to 2GB today.

The announcers were all on about how he is going to receive justice in jail from other prisoners and all the rest of it and how this is a good thing.

So they encourage illegal assault.

In also dont understand anyone wanting to increase their sentence by assaulting some guy. Don't they want to leave jail?

Why are they so confident that these other prisoners are such good guys with the same community values? You hear stories that rapists and police are targeted in jail. However, rapists and police are put in a wing together and therefore the rest of the prisoners can't get near them.

Also usually criminals are really bad. Drink drivers are horrible grubs when you hear Ray Hadley.

Eg, remember the Cronulla Riots? Remember how Alan Jones said bikies will sort the "Muslim thugs out".

Ahhh, when I see the news, I've seen things like bikies murdering their girlfriends, shooting random people in the street for looking at them and torturing people.

So why are they going to be moral crusaders?

Why are they coopting prisoners and bikies to their cause?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 5:12pm

Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 5:08pm:
I was listening to 2GB today.

The announcers were all on about how he is going to receive justice in jail from other prisoners and all the rest of it and how this is a good thing.

So they encourage illegal assault.

In also dont understand anyone wanting to increase their sentence by assaulting some guy. Don't they want to leave jail?

Why are they so confident that these other prisoners are such good guys with the same community values? You hear stories that rapists and police are targeted in jail. However, rapists and police are put in a wing together and therefore the rest of the prisoners can't get near them.

Also usually criminals are really bad. Drink drivers are horrible grubs when you hear Ray Hadley.

Eg, remember the Cronulla Riots? Remember how Alan Jones said bikies will sort the "Muslim thugs out".

Ahhh, when I see the news, I've seen things like bikies murdering their girlfriends, shooting random people in the street for looking at them and torturing people.

So why are they going to be moral crusaders?

Why are they coopting prisoners and bikies to their cause?

Yeah, I agree, there's a lot of romanticism about prisoners.  You see it in comments everywhere, as if murderers, contract killers, rapists and other prisoners are going to avenge various victims

When I say he probably won't make it past five years inside (apart from wishful thinking on my part) it's because he will get up the nose of the wrong guy, wrong time

he's not big.  Sure, he felt big compared to a toddler, but in real life he's a runt with a nasty temper and (purely speculation on my part here) probably brain damaged due to his genetics and cousin mating

he's just an insignificant creep who doesn't deserve to live.  Send him back to his maker and save us a ton of money, is my attitude

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 5:15pm

nah, he'll most likely be put into protective custody

actually, studies show that for some prisoners, freedom is a scary proposition. They've spent so long on the inside that it's all they know. They don't want to leave.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 5:32pm

Mohammed
belongs in jail.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 6:13pm

just sickening....beyond sickening....I will never ever understand how they get away with it.it isnt until the child is at deaths door  they find what looks like a a car accident   but it wasnt it was handed out over and over again until she was dead....

a little boy died... Austin... doctors say a child/toddler  can have 40 marks on them  they can class as normal  not all at the same time of course.......

but when they are looking at abuse   if the count goes up to 40...and over they know its abuse....little Austin scored  290  this baby well over a 100..........

this is happening more and more..... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

as an aside.... I read the other day about a women who ill treated her dog..left it alone for days on end without food or water......the animal was removed and she was charged... a fine of course...big deal...and forbidden to own another pet for 2 years...

we allow these god awful humans to leave jail and go out and breed more...... its their human rights dont you know! Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print