Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
al-Nusra Front captures 44 Fijian UN peacekeepers (Read 7930 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: al-Nusra Front captures 44 Fijian UN peacekeepers
Reply #30 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 3:18pm

Karnal wrote:
Quote:
So you now believe all those Old Testament passages about Jews slaying gentiles and occupying their land should be replaced with the Quran.

Good point, Moses. I've always felt the UN is a tad outdated in a post-Cold War world.

Let's follow the Quran. Good enough for Muslims, good enough for Jews.

I think so, all those islamic verses to kill innocent non muslims, could be suitably translated to include the God of the Jews, give the non muslims a chance hey?

You know something along the lines of:

qur'an 5.33 The punishment of those who wage war against YHWH and his children, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the  hereafter.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 3:30pm

moses wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 at 3:18pm:
Karnal wrote:
Quote:
So you now believe all those Old Testament passages about Jews slaying gentiles and occupying their land should be replaced with the Quran.

Good point, Moses. I've always felt the UN is a tad outdated in a post-Cold War world.

Let's follow the Quran. Good enough for Muslims, good enough for Jews.

I think so, all those islamic verses to kill innocent non muslims, could be suitably translated to include the God of the Jews, give the non muslims a chance hey?

I think you'll find all those Jewish versus to kill innocent gentiles were translated to include the Muslims, M.

Muhammed spake to the Jewish angel, Gabriel.

Do you want to redraft IR policy, or should I?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 8:16pm

Karnal wrote: Quote:
I think you'll find all those Jewish versus to kill innocent gentiles were translated to include the Muslims, M.

Appreciate the offer of help, however I've got a pretty good handle on it thanks E.G.:

quran 2.191: Oh Jews kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you,

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 8:33pm

moses wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 at 8:16pm:

Appreciate the offer of help, however I've got a pretty good handle on it thanks E.G.:

quran 2.191: Oh Jews kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you,

You want the Israelis to do this one as well?

You might want to run your policy proposals past the Jewish lobbies, M - just to be on the safe side.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #34 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 8:35pm

Yep.

as per......

Quote:

Muslims are the vilest of animals…”

“Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims

“How perverse are Muslims!”

“Strike off the heads of Muslims, as well as their fingertips”

“Fight those Muslims who are near to you”

Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified”

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/Quran_Hate.htm

IS THE ABOVE.....
Hate Speech?
(Not According to CAIR/ISLAM)

Quote:

According to the Quran, non-believers...

Eat like beasts 47:12
Are apes 7:166, 5:60, 2:65
Are swines 5:60
Are asses 74:50
The vilest of animals in Allah's sight 8:55
Losers 2:27, 2:121, 3:85
Have a disease in their hearts 2:10, 5:52, 24:50
Are hard-hearted 39:22, 57:16
Impure of hearts 5:41
Are deaf 2:171, 6:25
Are blind 2:171, 6:25
Are dumb 2:171, 6:35, 11:29
Are niggardly 4:37, 70:21
Works shall be rendered ineffective 2:217, 47:1, 47:8
Are impure 8:37
Are scum 13:17
Are inordinate 5:68, 78:22
Are transgressors 2:26, 9:8, 46:20
Are unjust 29:49
Make mischief 16:88
Are the worst of men 98:6
Are in a state of confusion 50:5
Are the lowest of the low 95:5
Focus only on outward appearance 19:73-74
Are guilty 30:12, 77:46
Sinful liar 45:7
Follow falsehood 47:3
Deeds are like the mirage in a desert 24:39
also...
Allah does not love them 3:32, 22:38
Allah forsakes them 32:14, 45:34
Allah brought down destruction upon them 47:10
Allah has cursed them 2:88, 48:6
Allah despises them 17:18
Allah abases them 22:18

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/Quran_Hate.htm

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 9:15pm

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #36 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 10:16pm

I don't remember that.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 5th, 2014 at 10:34pm

You don’t want to, Y. If ever there was an apeaser for the Gudless, darker races, it was JFK.

Thank Gud he’s not in Holland now, eh?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:22am

Soren wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:54pm:
Team Murdoch wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:44pm:
What are the Un soldiers doing there anyway - if not only keeping Palestinian refugees from returning to their own land?

United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF)

Nothing to do with Palestinians but a hang over from the 1973 Yom Kippur war.

Which had nuffin' to do wiv pallos and Israel and nuffin'.

Only indirectly, Soren.  The Yom Kippur War was a rematch of 1967, where the Arab nations played Israel's trick of mounting a surprise attack back on them.  Ultimately it was about the Palestinians I agree but they were the excuse rather than the reason.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:27am

Adamant wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 at 2:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:26pm:
Except Palestinians were there before the current crop of Jews arrived, Yadda.

The UNDOP mission is there to protect the Syrians from the Israelis, not the other way 'round.

Why should Palestinians be expelled from their land to make way for foreigners?   Roll Eyes

Except the jews were there before the pallos and the muslims Brian. Comprenez-vous? No course not! 

Yes but they left.  You might have heard of this thing called the "diaspora".  They were ejected from Palestine after the Romans got fed up with one too many revolts.   I suppose the Romans could have been harsher and just line the roads with crucified Jews.

The fact that they were absent for over a thousand years, rather negates any prior claim that their descendants might have had over a land none of them had lived in.   Roll Eyes

However, that is pretty much in the past and I maintain that Israel's existence is a fait accompli which cannot be undone, therefore I suppose Israel's right to exist - within it's 1948 borders, the only legally and internationally recognised ones.  They should not be allowed to continue with their programme of ethnic cleansing.  To do so is to be complicit in a criminal act of huge proportions. 

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 7:55am

The JFK quote is fake:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-we-should-have-stopped-the-nuclear-program-of-israel-jfk.638/

One day after I am long gone, you will remember me and say, we should have stopped the nuclear program of Israel, abolished the Federal Reserve and kicked all secret societies, occultists, usurpers and Zionists out of our wonderful country, to keep it that way, but it is never too late, just remember that.

How do we know it's fake? Quite simply because there is no record of the quote ever existing before 2011. It's not in any book, nor in the Presidential records (which list every speech JFK ever gave). It appears almost exclusively on Facebook and on anti-Zionist sites.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 9:51am

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2014 at 7:55am:
The JFK quote is fake:

Really, FD?  I am gobsmacked.   Roll Eyes

Perhaps you should have a word with Freedumb?  She seems to believe that sort of thing.   Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #42 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 10:16am

Yadda wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 at 10:16pm:
I don't remember that.

Whenever moslems write accounts of history, it has been shown time and time again, that moslems will shamelessly fabricate the 'history' of some past circumstance or event, so as to favour some current moslem interest.

And these false historical accounts which moslems 'produce' as evidence, invariably always portray moslems, in their current conflicts [with their enemies], as correct/virtuous/or as victims of injustice.

e.g.

Quote:

Chief Muslim claims Jewish Temples never existed
March 15, 2007
"....The Jewish Temples never existed.......descriptions of the Jewish Temples in the Hebrew Tanach, in the Talmud and in Byzantine and Roman writings from the Temple periods were forged, and that the Torah was falsified to claim Biblical patriarchs and matriarchs were Jewish when indeed they were prophets for Islam."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=40628

Quote:

Temple Mount '100% Islamic'
June 01, 2008
"....Taysir Tamimi, chief Palestinian Justice and one of the most influential Muslim leaders in Israel, argued the Jewish Temples never existed,...."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=65919

n.b.
And just look how moslems respond,
            when other independent historic sources, contradict the moslem 'narrative'....

".....descriptions of the Jewish Temples in the Hebrew Tanach, in the Talmud and in Byzantine and Roman writings from the Temple periods were forged,...."

But of course they were!

Grin

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #43 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:27am:
Adamant wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 at 2:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 11:26pm:
Except Palestinians were there before the current crop of Jews arrived, Yadda.

The UNDOP mission is there to protect the Syrians from the Israelis, not the other way 'round.

Why should Palestinians be expelled from their land to make way for foreigners?   Roll Eyes

Except the jews were there before the pallos and the muslims Brian. Comprenez-vous? No course not! 

Yes but they left.  You might have heard of this thing called the "diaspora".  They were ejected from Palestine after the Romans got fed up with one too many revolts.   I suppose the Romans could have been harsher and just line the roads with crucified Jews.

The fact that they were absent for over a thousand years, rather negates any prior claim that their descendants might have had over a land none of them had lived in.   Roll Eyes

However, that is pretty much in the past and I maintain that Israel's existence is a fait accompli which cannot be undone, therefore I suppose Israel's right to exist - within it's 1948 borders, the only legally and internationally recognised ones.  They should not be allowed to continue with their programme of ethnic cleansing.  To do so is to be complicit in a criminal act of huge proportions. 

You should read your history about the Jews again Brian as some lived in that area all the time. The pallos are a mixture of races mainly Turks and Egyptians with a smattering of Arab, that's partially why the Arabs don't want take them in. The other week an Arab nation passed a law that its men were not allowed to marry foreign women because it was polluting the purity of its bloodline. Would that make them racist bigots.

On a side note, the muslims want Spain back should they get that too?

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 4:00pm

Adamant wrote on Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:01pm:
You should read your history about the Jews again Brian as some lived in that area all the time. The pallos are a mixture of races mainly Turks and Egyptians with a smattering of Arab, that's partially why the Arabs don't want take them in. The other week an Arab nation passed a law that its men were not allowed to marry foreign women because it was polluting the purity of its bloodline. Would that make them racist bigots.

Immaterial, Adamant.  We are talking about right of possession, not what "race" they belong to.  Indeed, the very concept of "race' as it is used today, is a social construct dating from the 19th century used to justify European imperialism.

Quote:
On a side note, the muslims want Spain back should they get that too?

No.  No more than the Jews should be allowed to repossess Palestine.  The interval has simply been too long.

Out of a matter of interest, as most of the Jews which settled Palestine and created the state of Israel came from Spain and Portugal, ejected by the Christians after the reconquista, do you think the Jews should be given Spain as a substitute for Palestine?

Its about as relevant as the Muslims regaining control of Spain, don't you think?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print