Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No intention of assimilating - wants 150K (Read 156 times)
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21982
Gordon
Gender: male
No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Oct 5th, 2026 at 6:42pm
 
I thought this was a bellend times job, but it's actually real.


Help Nyadol rest and recover

Many people have asked how they can support me, and friends have encouraged me to start this fundraiser. It has been difficult to ask. I have wrestled with pride and embarrassment, but I want to explain honestly why I need help.

For almost two years, I have been unable to work. I have been the sole income earner in my household, and my paid work supported both my household and the public work many people know me for. When I lost that income, I could no longer sustain either in the same way.

I have also been involved in a lengthy process seeking review of a difficult professional matter. I’m keeping the details private while that process continues. It has taken a significant emotional and financial toll.

I am exhausted, managing depression, and trying to make space for recovery. My bills have accumulated, my mortgage is in arrears, and I cannot currently afford car insurance.

I am asking for $150,000 to help me meet essential costs and remain in Australia through to mid-2027 while I focus on recovery. This support would give me some stability at a time when I have very little left to draw on.

How the funds will be used

    $50,000 toward mortgage arrears, overdue household bills and utilities, and car insurance.


    $100,000 toward essential living costs through to mid-2027. Any funds remaining after these costs will go toward legal expenses related to the review process.


I will keep supporters updated on how the funds are being used while respecting the privacy of everyone involved in the underlying matter.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-nyadol-time-to-recover

https://www.news.com.au/finance/culture/australian-culture/refugee-advocate-seek...
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122358
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2026 at 6:44pm
 

Send money now.  Grin
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Baronvonrort
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 20885
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2026 at 9:50pm
 
Tony said she doesn't have to
Back to top
 

tony_Burqa_002.jpg (101 KB | 0 )
tony_Burqa_002.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.
 
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 60848
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 7:47am
 
She wrote in one blog post that she was “forcibly taken to hospital by Victoria Police officers” who attended her Lynbrook home in 2025, after she had left the project.

She said she was wrongly accused of acting “aggressively” and handcuffed before being taken to hospital, where she was sectioned for “paranoia”.

Ms Nyuon told the ABC last year she believed she had been “set up to fail”, describing a “completely toxic environment” and “ridiculous” deadlines.

“I would push back and WorkSafe would just escalate [to the university, which] would require compliance, and I’ll be back in the same circle,” she said.  She “could not be what some of those people wanted me to be” and couldn’t “be nice all the time”.


They wanted her to work for her salary and not bitch and snarl, the wacist bastards.


Related:
Violent Sudanese criminal given refugee visa back so he can go on the NDIS


Also related
South Sudanese youths 95 times more likely to be in custody, shock report finds
Back to top
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2026 at 8:17am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 60848
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #4 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 8:56am
 
Related

Muslims are committing genocide against Christians in Sudan.

No one in the media or UN seems to care. Please share if you do, speak up!
https://x.com/MelGibson_04/status/2106659548211630326
Back to top
 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
Gnads
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 34110
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #5 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 9:17am
 
Gordon wrote on Oct 5th, 2026 at 6:42pm:
I thought this was a bellend times job, but it's actually real.


Help Nyadol rest and recover

Many people have asked how they can support me, and friends have encouraged me to start this fundraiser. It has been difficult to ask. I have wrestled with pride and embarrassment, but I want to explain honestly why I need help.

For almost two years, I have been unable to work. I have been the sole income earner in my household, and my paid work supported both my household and the public work many people know me for. When I lost that income, I could no longer sustain either in the same way.

I have also been involved in a lengthy process seeking review of a difficult professional matter. I’m keeping the details private while that process continues. It has taken a significant emotional and financial toll.

I am exhausted, managing depression, and trying to make space for recovery. My bills have accumulated, my mortgage is in arrears, and I cannot currently afford car insurance.

I am asking for $150,000 to help me meet essential costs and remain in Australia through to mid-2027 while I focus on recovery. This support would give me some stability at a time when I have very little left to draw on.

How the funds will be used

    $50,000 toward mortgage arrears, overdue household bills and utilities, and car insurance.


    $100,000 toward essential living costs through to mid-2027. Any funds remaining after these costs will go toward legal expenses related to the review process.


I will keep supporters updated on how the funds are being used while respecting the privacy of everyone involved in the underlying matter.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-nyadol-time-to-recover

https://www.news.com.au/finance/culture/australian-culture/refugee-advocate-seek...



She has to be joking? Plays the race card then puts the hand out?

More front than a Costco warehouse.

She should duck back to Sth Sudan & get a few quid.

Better yet stay there.

I hope she continues down the path of renouncing her Australian citizenship - so when she becomes a non citizen she can be deported.
Back to top
 

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26465
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #6 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 3:26pm
 
What can be more Aussie than playing the race card and putting your hand out for free money? The indigenous people do it quite a bit.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Black Orchid
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 5898
Gender: female
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #7 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 3:34pm
 
How does she even have a mortgage when most young Australians don't have a hope of getting one.

Idiots have already donated $6,500 to her.   What a scam.  I can't believe how stupid people are.

Quote:
In the ABC debate on immigration, Ms Nyuon also hit back at the notion that Australia is an “Anglo-Celtic culture”, while insisting she had “no intention of assimilating”.


Undecided
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Daves2017
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3552
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #8 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 8:53pm
 
Roughly she requires 23k a month to stabilise herself.

Begging for this in a cost of living crisis let alone the homeless in the parkland nears her home is simply self obsessed.
Back to top
 

I’m voting for Count Binface!
 
IP Logged
 
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23039
A cat with a view
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #9 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 9:18pm
 
Black Orchid wrote on Oct 6th, 2026 at 3:34pm:

How does she even have a mortgage when most young Australians don't have a hope of getting one.

Idiots have already donated $6,500 to her.   What a scam.

I can't believe how stupid people are.

Quote:
In the ABC debate on immigration, Ms Nyuon also hit back at the notion that Australia is an “Anglo-Celtic culture”, while insisting she had “no intention of assimilating”.


Undecided



Yes you can.

Surely.    Roll Eyes



If you are someone who is living in an Australian suburb, in 2026......you most likely have dozens of these WOKE 'captured' idiots in your street.

'Entitled' persons.

Who demand that 'a society' must be presented to them [by their elected clown/sycophants].....which pander to their corrupt emotional dependencies.

[i.e. hedonistic]

But have no care....about the RL consequences, they are 'summoning' [....upon all of us].


That is Australia.....today.

That is the 'West'.....today.


And it is all going to end 'in tears'.


Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23039
A cat with a view
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #10 - Oct 6th, 2026 at 10:02pm
 

addenda to my post, Reply #9,


Psalms 36:1
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart,
that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
2  For he flattereth himself in his own eyes,
until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
3  The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit:
he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
4  He deviseth mischief upon his bed;
he setteth himself in a way that is not good;
he abhorreth not evil.


Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
Daves2017
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3552
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #11 - Yesterday at 9:35am
 
I'm still doing the maths that requires a single person that needs 23k a month just to get by till she can leave the country.

23k!!!

I know its expensive to live in Australia but come on?

Maybe its time to let go of the domestic staff first?
Back to top
 

I’m voting for Count Binface!
 
IP Logged
 
Gnads
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 34110
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #12 - Yesterday at 9:42am
 
Daves2017 wrote Yesterday at 9:35am:
I'm still doing the maths that requires a single person that needs 23k a month just to get by till she can leave the country.

23k!!!

I know its expensive to live in Australia but come on?

Maybe its time to let go of the domestic staff first?



She'd go well in Nigeria - with all the other internet scammers.
Back to top
 

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais
 
IP Logged
 
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23039
A cat with a view
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #13 - Yesterday at 2:37pm
 
Gnads wrote Yesterday at 9:42am:
Daves2017 wrote Yesterday at 9:35am:
I'm still doing the maths that requires a single person that needs 23k a month just to get by till she can leave the country.

23k!!!

I know its expensive to live in Australia but come on?

Maybe its time to let go of the domestic staff first?



She'd go well in Nigeria - with all the other internet scammers.





Perhaps her brother is a Nigerian Prince....fallen on hard times ?
/sarc off

......but from what i remember of her on the ABC doco, she came across....definitely 'entitled'.



Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26465
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: No intention of assimilating - wants 150K
Reply #14 - Today at 12:36am
 
"I'm black. Gimme-gimme-gimme".
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print