Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How long will you wait? (Read 12 times)
Daves2017
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3537
Gender: male
How long will you wait?
Today at 10:48am
 
Just had an appointment for 11am and spoke and confirmed it at 9am.

Arrived at 10.55 introduced myself to reception and took a seat.

Waited till 11.10 then very politely explained to the reception i had other place's to be and was leaving.

Panic suddenly struc8k8 as she said " no his ready, I'll go get him right now ".

I was walking up the stairs as the "professional " run up to me apologising.

I wished him a lovely afternoon.

Just saved $360 and he needs to explain to his master why and how he lost it.

How long are you prepared to wait for a service before you simply take your money elsewhere?
Back to top
 

I’m voting for Count Binface!
 
IP Logged
 
tallowood
Gold Member
*****
Online


Израиль Навсегда

Posts: 9392
Gender: male
Re: How long will you wait?
Reply #1 - Today at 10:57am
 
Daves2017 wrote Today at 10:48am:
Just had an appointment for 11am and spoke and confirmed it at 9am.

Arrived at 10.55 introduced myself to reception and took a seat.

Waited till 11.10 then very politely explained to the reception i had other place's to be and was leaving.

Panic suddenly struc8k8 as she said " no his ready, I'll go get him right now ".

I was walking up the stairs as the "professional " run up to me apologising.

I wished him a lovely afternoon.

Just saved $360 and he needs to explain to his master why and how he lost it.

How long are you prepared to wait for a service before you simply take your money elsewhere?


You should name the names to save time to other people.

Back to top
 

עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print