Around 5 years ago I heard a news report that Canadians were complaining that non Canadian citizens wealthier Chinese were buying up property increasing property prices above what Canadian citizens could afford to buy.
I heard a quick comment during an Australian panel discussion about Australian property that, “if foreigners purchase $150,000 of Australian shares, foreigners become eligible for Australian citizenship” I googled the statement between “” to get the below attachment:
https://www.google.com/search?q=foreigners+purchase+%24150%2C000+of+Australian+s... The above attachment somewhat proves I heard the comment correctly.
My argument here is that middle class Indians and Chinese whom derive considerable wealth from their own countries cheap working class labours, requiring foreign counties to invest their wealth within, a country that has good stable government and good legal making laws stability and whose currency isn’t being frequently devalued by local governments to remain a cheap labour force country compared to many Western economy countries, devaluing local currency using rigged market forces excuses, ruling classes have they’re wealth invested in US dollar investments… my focusing attentions on China and India middle classes to invest wealth in foreign western economy housing property, being advised Australian property is a good stable long term investment, that Australian property purchased by foreigners western economy government rules can be gotten around using trusts, company laws and using accumulated imported sold goods into Australia, such earnings held in Australian banks as account credits.
Both India and China are very crowded, Australian housing property can be a excellent place for holidays having family members travelling to wherever to enjoy living in a nice housing safe environment,... gee... myself as a born in Australia, having seen on news and documentaries what counties are like, I personally wouldn’t live in any other country than Australia.
Increased immigration by people whom have foreign wealth earning incomes buying property with foreign currency looks good on many Australian balance sheet statistics, the mere increased migration numbers adds to reported GDP figures even though individual Australian citizen’s wealth stays the same and or may even go backwards.
I also conclude Airline companies “Qantas” transporting foreigners back and forth between Australia and foreign counties aids employment, justifies building an extra Western Sydney airport even though aircraft are dumping burnt jet fuel CO2 gases directly into the upper atmosphere, worsening CO2 hot-house effects (if the theory is true). Not very concerned federal governments about global warming, by encouraging airline companies increased burning jet fuel activities.
The downside for voting in elections Australian citizens are that foreigners are consuming limited building materials placing stress on supply and demand consumption of limited building materials which I recon have remained in short supply particularly after the 2019 bush fires. RBA using supply and demand theory to justify increasing interest rates.
The many wealthier Asian counties trading with Australia, Asian wealth wanting to increase investment in housing stock. That Asian investment advisers may state “Australia is a good stable government country to invest in providing employment for Australian citizens whom can buy property at increasing prices from Asian property investors”
Australian citizens have to compete for limited resources, that councils taking up to two years to pass building applications I recon has to do with limited available building materials, when during 1970s housing development applications could be passed in as short a time as a single week.
Another theory I have: being that Japan has managed to halt population growth I googled “Japan’s population in 2026”, to get “122.3 million” may have even reduced population growth to a point when propaganda news refers to an ageing Japanese population concern “fewer marriages leading to low birth rates leading to a future of fewer working adult tax payers to support elderly retired people”, also can be heard on media as an Australian government concern.