Send Topic Print
total sovereignty (Read 239 times)
chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
total sovereignty
Mar 27th, 2024 at 8:56am

A National Parks brochure has an Aboriginal legend and I asked a newspaper to publish my article about it. It refused until I proved my right to tell the story. When I checked with the authorities, I was told:

'This brochure has been created by the Visit Tenterfield so you’ll need to contact them for clarity about how they sought out and obtained permission to use this story. We are the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage team in AANSW so we don’t hold  Aboriginal Cultural and Intellectual Property Protocol rights over this story or information, hence we can’t give permission for its use.
Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Directorate
Reform and Innovation Branch
Aboriginal Affairs NSW
Premier’s Department'.
--------------------------
So a text published by National Parks can't be copied and probably is illegal for Parks to write. There is now total censorship of Aboriginal legends so Rainbow Serpent probably can't be described.  Taken to the logical conclusion, saying that Aboriginal culture is the oldest is a cultural statement and can't be written. Using the title 'Aboriginal' is forbidden. And so on to the absurd end. Total censorship.
(I wrote to relevant land councils seeking permission to write but they don't respond. No go. No right).

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: total sovereignty
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 11:00am

My ancestors built Tenterfield.... some are buried there.

No Rainbow Serpent you say?  Who gouged out the valleys and gullies and piled up the hills then?  Answer that!!

That big granite rock up Bolivia way just has to be a sacred site.... the spirits - or at least the broken bottles emptied - just have to be there....

Yum - apples and cherries up north in Queenslund...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 11:30am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 11:00am:
  Who gouged out the valleys and gullies and piled up the hills then?  Answer that!!

My lips are sealed. John Minns knows the answer and he won't say nothin. Serpent no speak. Don't read this. Stop reading

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 11:58am

I love that squid's ink move - no care taken and no responsibility accepted - we just do as we choose .... typical government department these days.  All Bullshit.

Old Ho Chi is no different from Parrot's Tits.... stamped out of the same private school uneducated mold and foisted on an unsuspecting public... then all the poofs and trannies and trendies they employ in departments run their own races .... do what they like and stuff the people.

Turn 'em all out on the streets and start again.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:22pm

« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:28pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:49pm

'Professor Anne Twomey, an expert in constitutional law, said it was clear that the letter had been written by someone with no legal training.

“Sir Harry Gibbs was a lawyer,” she said in an email. “He knew how to cite statutes. He would never, for example, refer to ‘paragraph 4 of the Statute of Westminster’ or ‘paragraph 1 of the Australia Act’. This is a dead giveaway that the statement was written by someone with no legal training. Further, whoever wrote it clearly has no understanding of international law and its relationship with domestic law. Sir Harry, in contrast, was well versed in such matters.'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 8:28pm

Rainbow Serpent tells me 'Legalities and Law' do not exist and have no bearing on Rainbow Serpent Land.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 8:31pm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 8:41pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 8:28pm:
Rainbow Serpent tells me 'Legalities and Law' do not exist and have no bearing on Rainbow Serpent Land.

I guess it's war then..... them or us..... oh, well... nice to know we once had a black population here... given their track record of consistently losing their 'resistance' wars, there won't be many left....

That 'rainbow serpent'.... does it... you know... whisper in your ear at night?  When you talk to it, does it talk back?

We all know the spirits talk to many Aborigines..... Johnny Walker.... Jim Beam ... you know.... gives 'em voices in their heads and apparitions... prophetic dreams that they will one day own te whole country now that they've discovered on Whitey's maps it actually exists..... tells them the way forward is to fight to the death....

Now they can point to a piece of colour marked on one of Whitey's maps and say - "This OUR country!", whereas once upon a time in the ancient land of never-never Nod... all they knew was 'theirs' was where they camped for the night and could hold on to against fellow marauding tribes...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:09pm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 12:44pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:09pm:

Under age goomers .... screaming out for a soft drink....

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 2:05pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #12 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 2:05pm

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 11:51am

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 3:32pm

Saw a chick yesterday entering a store - wearing a 'Sovereignty Never Ceded' T-shirt.... I'd guess she ceded it many times in Macca's with a build like that...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print