Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Jan 30
th, 2023 at 1:14pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 30
th, 2023 at 11:50am:
I tried telling you guys in the first thread about this: this happens all the time. It's just not reported all the time.
This is not "news".
Never been on one that has turned back...................
Same here aka their ownership of Jetstar… in past… brilliant… yet recent travels… cancelled, delayed, every time (every plane we booked) (I had to use up my unused credit from lockdowns otherwise I would’ve fled from them) and it was painful… with us saying “never again.
Then some may remember my son’s wife was with Qantas in first class (took 8 years of dedication to make the rank) travelling between Melbourne, Dubai, LA and Singapore.
Never heard of any mishaps. Was a good record… one of the safest planes.
Enter lockdown period… after 2 years and her work colleagues… some went back immediately once up and running again… only to end up leaving in frustration and warned my son’s wife… it’s crap… don’t go back…conditions were not the same, new workers employed that had little experience and I forgot what else was said… but the bottom line was… not the same Qantas as it was.
Now I’m hearing all these incidences in such short amount of time.
It’s not normal for how qantas used to be.