Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Brittany Higgins (Read 6933 times)
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21971
Gordon
Gender: male
Brittany Higgins
Jan 2nd, 2023 at 8:53pm
 
I did the double take when I saw this story. I guess she goes for a particular look of bloke.


https://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/brittany-higgins-engaged-to-partn...

...
...
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:37pm by Gordon »  

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 60627
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 8:58pm
 
Gordon wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 8:53pm:



C'mon! They are COMPLETELY different, can't you see???  David parts his hair on the right, Bruce on left. Sooooo obvious, OMG!

Back to top
 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:02pm
 
Brittany's current partner David used to wear the same specs as Bruce. Thank God he's changed those specs now.  So yeah he now looks slightly different to Bruce.

Oh and David looks gay and carries on like a mummy's boy. 😂🤣😆


Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21971
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:08pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:02pm:
Brittany's current partner David used to wear the same specs as Bruce. Thank God he's changed those specs now.  So yeah he now looks slightly different to Bruce.

Oh and David looks gay and carries on like a mummy's boy. 😂🤣😆




You'd think by now she'd have learned to keep off the sharaz
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:17pm
 
Gordon wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:08pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:02pm:
Brittany's current partner David used to wear the same specs as Bruce. Thank God he's changed those specs now.  So yeah he now looks slightly different to Bruce.

Oh and David looks gay and carries on like a mummy's boy. 😂🤣😆




You'd think by now she'd have learned to keep off the sharaz


Ha!

She had 15 drinks that night apparently.

(I have to stop at 2 drinks max. I usually just have the 1 drink.  I don't get having had 15 alcoholic drinks AND still walking around...which is exactly what Brittany Higgins did.)

Back to top
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:26pm by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21971
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:21pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:17pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:08pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:02pm:
Brittany's current partner David used to wear the same specs as Bruce. Thank God he's changed those specs now.  So yeah he now looks slightly different to Bruce.

Oh and David looks gay and carries on like a mummy's boy. 😂🤣😆




You'd think by now she'd have learned to keep off the sharaz


Ha!

She had 15 drinks that night apparently.

(I have to stop at 2 drinks max. I usually just have the 1 drink.  I don't get having had 15 alcoholic drinks AND still walking around...which is exactly what Brittany Higgins did.)



was still walking aroundbody must be used to


I've had 2 alcoholic beverages in the last 12 months.
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:27pm
 
Oh dear ....

https://www.clownworldau.com/story/alexandra-craig-sharaz/

He IS a mummy's boy! A freaking pansy!

From the above link :

At the risk of coming across as a tawdry gossip site, or more than usual, St. Brittany of Canberra’s new beau David Sharaz comes across as more of a pansy than anyone had previously thought. He is from the UK originally, so that explains part of it, as does this:


"I’d been off medications for a little while, I’ve gone back on because I started to feel that loss. I’m very close to women and I don’t have a lot of male friends, for some reason, and I’ve realised my father was probably the only male friend that I had."


🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
aquascoot
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 38068
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #7 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:31pm
 
the wedding night could be quite boring

he will have her filling in consent forms and getting the bridesmaids to witness them for the first few hours.

is lisa wilkinson the matron of honour
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #8 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:58pm
 
OMG!

I WAS right about David! He's a nut job!

Look what his beautiful ex wife who left him had to say about the mentally ill guy she married.

Note : 👇 This information appeared in my previous linked article.

https://www.facebook.com/alexandra.craig/posts/pfbid0JyvZQKqaTGqH6dbVxQhgo4ypsoa...
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
reggie1963
Full Member
***
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 205
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #9 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 10:14pm
 
Too much fruity leg spreader and he probably couldn't bar up for her, she got pissed off and here we are.
Back to top
 

FROM CARL DUNCE THE LYING SACK OF HORSE SH*T

"The only gigantic lie we've been fed (and continue to be fed) by our governments is that Covid is mild and no more dangerous than the flu"
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90786
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #10 - Jan 2nd, 2023 at 10:49pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2023 at 9:27pm:
Oh dear ....

https://www.clownworldau.com/story/alexandra-craig-sharaz/

He IS a mummy's boy! A freaking pansy!

From the above link :

At the risk of coming across as a tawdry gossip site, or more than usual, St. Brittany of Canberra’s new beau David Sharaz comes across as more of a pansy than anyone had previously thought. He is from the UK originally, so that explains part of it, as does this:


"I’d been off medications for a little while, I’ve gone back on because I started to feel that loss. I’m very close to women and I don’t have a lot of male friends, for some reason, and I’ve realised my father was probably the only male friend that I had."


🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩


Red flags all over - Christ, St Brittany picks some losers... he's there for the money....  only just noticed your red things were flags... silly me....

I'd like to hear that last sentence in his real voice.... Cyril - you're on... camp it up for us...
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #11 - Jan 3rd, 2023 at 6:15am
 
Is there a point to this thread other than to highlight the stupidity of the person who started it? So she has a type she likes .... so do most people.  And?



Christ you get dumber by the day
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Bias_2012
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 10766
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #12 - Jan 3rd, 2023 at 6:40am
 
Well it's no wonder she didn't carry on with the rape case ... she probably doesn't even know what rape is

Back to top
 

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #13 - Jan 3rd, 2023 at 7:09am
 
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2023 at 6:40am:
Well it's no wonder she didn't carry on with the rape case ... she probably doesn't even know what rape is



Nothing to do with the torrent of abuse she's had to put up with ever since she went public ehhh. This thread being just one example
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 36747
Gender: female
Re: Brittany Higgins
Reply #14 - Jan 3rd, 2023 at 7:13am
 
John Smith wrote on Jan 3rd, 2023 at 7:09am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2023 at 6:40am:
Well it's no wonder she didn't carry on with the rape case ... she probably doesn't even know what rape is



Nothing to do with the torrent of abuse she's had to put up with ever since she went public ehhh. This thread being just one example



Tear the woman to pieces. It's the go-to position.

"What was she wearing?"

"How much had she had to drink?"

"What time was it"?

No surprises to see Larry's slip show.
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print