Brilliance of TRUMP (Read 2091 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Brilliance of TRUMP
Reply #15 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 7:29pm

Steampipe wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 2:08pm:
Trump is brilliant, master of the universe.

He's like Flash - ahhhrrrr -
saviour of the universe.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 7:32pm

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #17 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 7:47pm

Which Trump would that be?

Donald "The Draft Dodger" Trump?  The bloke who managed
to bankrupt SIX businesses?   Who was beaten by 8 MILLION
votes by Biden?    And by 3 MILLION by Hillary?

Or this old bloke who needs two hands to hold a glass of water?    Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 8:24pm

AusGeoff wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 7:47pm:

https://i.postimg.cc/Dymsv5pX/dd-composite-two-hands-1.jpg

Now now, Geoff, that's unfair. Mr Trump explained all that, he even held a press conference.

You can't spill water on silk ties - you just can't. Once a tiny drop lands on them, they're useless. Oh, you can try to get them dry cleaned, but they never go back to how they were.

Those ties cost $300 a piece, okay? You don't spill your drink on them. Any normal, hard-working American gets that.

Trust the leftards to have comprehension problems. Typical.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 8:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 7:19pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 6:20pm:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 2:32pm:
the brilliance of trump was in recognising (in the same way the kardashians do) that all attention is a bankable currency in a world that has moved to an exchange of money for stimulation.

when kim kardashian got kanye to film her driving her ferrari over the curbs and banging it up, people thought she was a nutter.

160 million dollars later, kim recognises that publicity is king to the mainstream masses.

the mainstream masses are beaten down and sad and scared.
thats most people.

they will always want entertainment and kim and kanye knew how to provide it.
so did the big fella.

and you should be rewarded for providing entertainment in the same way tom cruise gets paid to play maverick .

the interesting thing is that no one gives the big fella more attention then his haters

i dont know how he keeps a straight face when he watches the rivers of gold flowing in thanks to the 100's of millions of gwegs and karnals and john smiths out there.

he must giggle himself to sleep everynight

thats probably why he always has such awesome energy.

he has found a way to feed off their souls .
he has found a way to monetise hate and the left do so love to hate.
it makes them semi erect

that is a terrific posting Aquascoot
Whether anyone disagrees, doesn't give a hoot or totally disagrees, they should appreciate your mindset and acumen.

I was going to say, Trump lost to Biden, so that was a mark of his lack of abilities.
But, WOW, he WAS the PRES and did a LOT of good things.
He probably make a few $$$$ on the way through too.

I do not take that away from him at all.

Aquascoot's not praising Trump for his 27km of wall built or his Supreme Court appointments, Sprint. He's championing his 30,573 lies told in office.

It's what he means by "entertainment".

no, i am glad trump took a stand against the establishment.

the intellectual elite, the bill gates, mark zukerburg, jeff bezos, jack dorsey, the guys who run google, the big pharma guys, the uni proffessors, the slef appointed elite HATE  trump and he never bowed to them.

heres what you need to know about the ideologically possessed intellectual elite (the liberal university types).....

go and watch the netflix series einsatzgrupen on himmlers assassination squads that rounds up and shot jewish women and children , mainly in the east.

there were 20 of these death squads and the officers in charge were , in 16 of the 20 squads PhD's.  in fact one of the nazi idealogues organising his death squad had 2 Ph D's and used to be referred to as Doctor doctor.

the nazis knew that the most viscous, most ruthless, most ugly, most unrestrained, most callous and most evil assholes you could find were the young smug university intellectuals.

and thats who is backing Joe biden and the democrats and who wants trump deplatformed and removed .

trumps a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauch, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. he's just that bullshit joker at a party.

the woke leftie intellectual elite who hate him are the sort of people at a party who will steal your credit card, steal your wife, steal your good cutlery, all whilst trying to protray themselves as altar boys.

the fact the smug university types hate trump makes him ok in my books.

they are the true nazis
and they see the working classes , the welders from alabhama and the panel beaters from arkansas the same way those smug nazi pricks saw the jews....as deplorable untermench who need to be done away with.

thats why middle america are quite right to want their guns and may, in fact need them to protect the american way of life from these interlopers

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #20 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:15pm

Quote:
this old bloke who needs two hands to hold a glass of water?

Now that is a bit much, he only needed the second hand because his other hand could not lift the glass to his mouth is all. It did in fact almost get half way.

The bit I found to be the best was that a week later he demonstrated lifting a glass of water to his mouth. It seemed obvious that this exhibition of drinking water was the result of a weeks worth of physio.

Trump not only failed at drinking water but went on to produce a huge demonstration of Trump drinking water successfully as if this was a huge achievement.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:19pm

Unsteady hands? - it could be drugs:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35220110/

Tremor is the most common movement disorder and there are numerous causes of tremor. In many individuals, tremor can be due to drugs. The most common drugs associated with tremor include amiodarone, selective serotonin (and norepinephrine) reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs/SNRIs), amitriptyline, lithium, valproate, β-adrenoceptor agonists, dopamine receptor antagonists, VMAT2 inhibitors, or drugs of abuse: ethanol, cocaine, etc. Drug-induced tremor usually resembles essential or parkinsonian tremor, depending on the offending drug; however, features such as unilateral, task-specific, position-dependent tremor or sudden onset, distractibility, entrainment and arrest with contralateral movements suggest etiologies such as dystonic or functional (psychogenic) tremor. Risk factors for drug-induced tremor include polypharmacy, male gender, older age, high doses and immediate-release preparations or reaching toxic levels of the offending drugs. Drug-induced tremor usually resolves once the offending medication is discontinued, however, persistent tremor may be observed in some cases (tardive tremor). In this manuscript, we discuss the most common causes of drug-induced tremor.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:28pm

the brilliance of trump was in recognising (in the same way the kardashians do) that all attention is a bankable currency in a world that has moved to an exchange of money for stimulation.

when kim kardashian got kanye to film her driving her ferrari over the curbs and banging it up, people thought she was a nutter.

160 million dollars later, kim recognises that publicity is king to the mainstream masses.

thats most people.

so did the big fella.

and you should be rewarded for providing entertainment in the same way tom cruise gets paid to play maverick .

the interesting thing is that no one gives the big fella more attention then his haters

i dont know how he keeps a straight face when he watches the rivers of gold flowing in thanks to the 100's of millions of gwegs and karnals and john smiths out there.

it makes them semi erect

Whether anyone disagrees, doesn't give a hoot or totally disagrees, they should appreciate your mindset and acumen.

I was going to say, Trump lost to Biden, so that was a mark of his lack of abilities.

Well said both of you.

Good to see some people on a Forum can write with coherent thought wether I agree or not. Always a pleasure to read.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #23 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:34pm

Yes Donald also had the rights to miss teen USA with the other pageants over 2 decades.

When he was barging in on undressed girls this included some as young as 14 years of age. He was doing this for 20 years.

Quote:
Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story.

after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

“He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-donald-tru...

He not only hasn't denied this but he brags about it.

Quote:
His position as the pageant’s owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. “You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it

For Donald being a lowlife is not a new thing.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:44pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:38pm

Western Politics

An Anglo (Boris Johnson)
A Saxon (Donald Trump)
A Protestant (Scott Morrison)

Since the Fake Western Democrats (The Blue 'North') with Biden the Media (Mafia) Blowjob getting in - the whole world has gone to crap. Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #25 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 10:00pm

thats most people.

so did the big fella.

it makes them semi erect

WOW I am impressed that you bothered to read it. I know because I read your first line.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #26 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 10:18pm

aquascoot wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 8:53pm:
Trumps a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauche, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. He's just that bullshit joker at a party...

I concur fully.

But are those character traits admirable in the president of the
United States?  Seriously?  The most powerful man in the world?

Of course not.  Which is why the US electorate unceremoniously
dumped him to the tune of eight MILLION votes in favour of Biden.

BTW, you forgot Trump's best performance act... his soft shoe shuffle.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 10:24pm

Trump: the little red-haired red Ranga american who not only got the Trophy Wife but made her the hottest First Lady ever in the history of American Politics. 
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 10:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 9:19pm:

Unsteady hands? - it could be drugs:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35220110/

Tremor is the most common movement disorder and there are numerous causes of tremor. In many individuals, tremor can be due to drugs. The most common drugs associated with tremor include amiodarone, selective serotonin (and norepinephrine) reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs/SNRIs), amitriptyline, lithium, valproate, β-adrenoceptor agonists, dopamine receptor antagonists, VMAT2 inhibitors, or drugs of abuse: ethanol, cocaine, etc. Drug-induced tremor usually resembles essential or parkinsonian tremor, depending on the offending drug; however, features such as unilateral, task-specific, position-dependent tremor or sudden onset, distractibility, entrainment and arrest with contralateral movements suggest etiologies such as dystonic or functional (psychogenic) tremor. Risk factors for drug-induced tremor include polypharmacy, male gender, older age, high doses and immediate-release preparations or reaching toxic levels of the offending drugs. Drug-induced tremor usually resolves once the offending medication is discontinued, however, persistent tremor may be observed in some cases (tardive tremor). In this manuscript, we discuss the most common causes of drug-induced tremor.

Loss of strength on the right side - Stroke.

Donald very likely had a mild stroke while in office.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 10:55pm

aquascoot wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 8:53pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 7:19pm:

thats most people.

so did the big fella.

it makes them semi erect

Aquascoot's not praising Trump for his 27km of wall built or his Supreme Court appointments, Sprint. He's championing his 30,573 lies told in office.

It's what he means by "entertainment".

no, i am glad trump took a stand against the establishment.

the intellectual elite, the bill gates, mark zukerburg, jeff bezos, jack dorsey, the guys who run google, the big pharma guys, the uni proffessors, the slef appointed elite HATE  trump and he never bowed to them.

heres what you need to know about the ideologically possessed intellectual elite (the liberal university types).....

go and watch the netflix series einsatzgrupen on himmlers assassination squads that rounds up and shot jewish women and children , mainly in the east.

there were 20 of these death squads and the officers in charge were , in 16 of the 20 squads PhD's.  in fact one of the nazi idealogues organising his death squad had 2 Ph D's and used to be referred to as Doctor doctor.

the nazis knew that the most viscous, most ruthless, most ugly, most unrestrained, most callous and most evil assholes you could find were the young smug university intellectuals.

and thats who is backing Joe biden and the democrats and who wants trump deplatformed and removed .

trumps a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauch, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. he's just that bullshit joker at a party.

the woke leftie intellectual elite who hate him are the sort of people at a party who will steal your credit card, steal your wife, steal your good cutlery, all whilst trying to protray themselves as altar boys.

the fact the smug university types hate trump makes him ok in my books.

they are the true nazis
and they see the working classes , the welders from alabhama and the panel beaters from arkansas the same way those smug nazi pricks saw the jews....as deplorable untermench who need to be done away with.

thats why middle america are quite right to want their guns and may, in fact need them to protect the american way of life from these interlopers

You don't see the chodes bouncing out of bed with a plan, dear.

No, they stay at home in lockdown, watching their Netflix, virtue signalling and feeling superior to those with PhDs.

Arbeit macht frei, nein?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print