Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63
Send Topic Print
Ukraine War Video (Read 33431 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Ukraine War Video
Reply #885 - Oct 3rd, 2023 at 2:23pm

Very good find IssueVoter.
It is a War against the Machine, more than Men these days.
How easy it is for a cheaper Javelin to take out million dollar machinery as we saw early in the Ukraine War, has set the pace of Non-Nuclear Conventional Warfare being compromised by the $dollar indeed.
Drones have been a game changer in that Soldiers are no longer safe, even in trenches far from the danger of other soldiers in their trenches too.

It will be very interesting indeed, the future of War beyond just 'nukes'. But I know for a fact that back in the 90's, over in Adelaide - a laser system was invented called 'Polaris' that could render incoming Nukes to 'dummy' status. What has become of it since then, has gone to the 'off the radar' status.

Australia was also one of the leading Drone innovators in the world (besides winning Drone competitions) just a mere 10 years ago.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #886 - Oct 4th, 2023 at 12:55pm

A nice little piece for Marla.
At least he gets to look the Russian (surprise in the box) in the eye before he and the rest plug the Russian with holes.
https://funker530.com/video/new-angle-of-nose-to-nose-firefight/

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #887 - Oct 4th, 2023 at 1:17pm

Another delicious kill for Marla.
She'll love this one.
Two birds with one stone.
So easy to legally murder in the name of War.
https://funker530.com/video/2-russian-troops-hit-by-grenade-launcher-with-therma...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #888 - Oct 4th, 2023 at 1:58pm

It's a good old Video Game from an anonymous position of safety. Watch Russians being hammered with precision 'on screen' accuracy with Drone help. Nowhere to hide.
https://funker530.com/video/drone-adjusts-mk19-40mm-grenades-onto-russian-soldie...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #889 - Oct 4th, 2023 at 2:20pm

The word for today is
PERFIDY

https://funker530.com/video/nsfw-surrendering-russian-opens-fire-gets-his-squad-...

Footage making its rounds on social media shows an incident in which a squad of Russian soldiers is surrendering to Ukrainian troops. They come out one by one with their hands up and lay face down. However, at some point a Russian soldier steps out and opens fire on the Ukrainian troops. The video then transitions to a severely wounded Ukrainian soldier and then aerial aftermath footage of the area showing the entire squad of Russians dead.

The incident has both Ukrainian and Russian supporters accusing each other of war crimes, and there was certainly a war crime committed here... by the Russian soldier that opened fire. His illegal act, defined by the rules of war, is called "perfidy" which are acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the law (of war), with intent to betray that confidence … Perfidious acts are prohibited on the basis that perfidy may damage mutual respect for the law of war, may lead to unnecessary escalation of the conflict, may result in the injury or death of enemy forces legitimately attempting to surrender or discharging their humanitarian duties, or may impede the restoration of peace …

While I'm not a military tribunals judge, the Ukrainians killing the already surrendered Russians in this situation would be exonerated by the wording of the laws that explain why perfidy is illegal in the first place; "Perfidious acts ... may result in the injury or death of enemy forces legitimately attempting to surrender..." Essentially, perfidy is banned by the rules of war because this is what will happen.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #890 - Oct 6th, 2023 at 8:17pm

I don't believe even half the claims made on the internet about success and failure on the battlefield, but why is the world's second most powerful military evacuating Tokmak?

The town is situated in the middle of the so-called Russian annexed territory that forms the land bridge to Crimea. This move doesn't make any sense from the Russian perspective. After the defeats at Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson,  Moscovite TV fascists will sh1t a brick if Putin allows Tokmak to be captured.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #891 - Oct 7th, 2023 at 3:01am

Maybe they are preparing for Trump to become President again and are backing off?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #892 - Oct 27th, 2023 at 8:54pm

A good movie to watch SNIPER: THE WHITE RAVEN.
War movie about the Ukraine.
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=sniper+the+white+raven&mid=...

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #893 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 12:34pm

the world has moved on to gaza.

the leftie intellectuals on twitter have replaced their ukraine flags with palestine flags

sorry zelensky but your 5 minutes of fame is over.

best cut a deal and head off to live in hollywood with sean penn and george clooney, like the has-been you have become

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #894 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:00pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 30th, 2023 at 12:34pm:

the leftie intellectuals on twitter have replaced their ukraine flags with palestine flags

best cut a deal and head off to live in hollywood with sean penn and george clooney, like the has-been you have become

Masterful diplomacy skills there, dear. You'll have to take part in DL's perfect call on his first day in office.

But I'm curious. What do you do when Vlad renegs on his deal and starts sending Little Green Men back in?

The SM's like that, you know. He's a little bit naughty. He's a bit of a BSA. The RAs appreciate that.

Still, you sound relieved to have the "noble Bibi" take the heat off Vlad for a bit, yes?

Any port in a storm, no?

How virtuous.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #895 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:00pm:

Masterful diplomacy skills there, dear. You'll have to take part in DL's perfect call on his first day in office.

But I'm curious. What do you do when Vlad renegs on his deal and starts sending Little Green Men back in?

The SM's like that, you know. He's a little bit naughty. He's a bit of a BSA. The RAs appreciate that.

Still, you sound relieved to have the "noble Bibi" take the heat off Vlad for a bit, yes?

Any port in a storm, no?

How virtuous.

what on earth has virtue got ot do with it'
apart from the fact that the leftie intellectuals felt all virtuous about having the ukraine flag in their twitter bio and now they feel all virtuous about having the palestine flag in their twitter bio.

do you think vlad or bibi care about western intellectual elites? Grin Grin Grin

they both know the intellectual elites only do it because they have no friends and want to signal to other lonely intellectual elites that they are part of the in group

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #896 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:47pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:00pm:

Any port in a storm, no?

How virtuous.

what on earth has virtue got ot do with it'
apart from the fact that the leftie intellectuals felt all virtuous about having the ukraine flag in their twitter bio and now they feel all virtuous about having the palestine flag in their twitter bio.

do you think vlad or bibi care about western intellectual elites? Grin Grin Grin

I do. I hear Bibi feels a rush of pride when he sees the Israeli flag in Tucker Carlson's Twitter feed, not to mention our jolly old Opera House.

Tucker hardly needs to fly the Russian flag, of course - not while he's got a "noble DL" in the Oval Office to do it for him.

Why must the retards lie?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #897 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 5:53pm

exactly

politics is a team sport

supporters of manchester united and supporters of liverpool hate each other

one side isnt "right' and the other "wrong"

they are just on opposite teams

you couldnt debate a man u fan into becoming a liverpool fan

thats not how this works

the cops even have barbed wire between them at the stadium

debate facts?

these are meaningless

its about the vibe , the team. the aura, the experience

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #898 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 7:37pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 6th, 2023 at 8:17pm:
I don't believe even half the claims made on the internet about success and failure on the battlefield, but why is the world's second most powerful military evacuating Tokmak?

The town is situated in the middle of the so-called Russian annexed territory that forms the land bridge to Crimea. This move doesn't make any sense from the Russian perspective. After the defeats at Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson,  Moscovite TV fascists will sh1t a brick if Putin allows Tokmak to be captured.

The Americans giving Ukraine their old 1996 stock ATAC missile system has been a game changer.

They took out 9 helicopters and air defences with in first time it was used. Russia has moved to airfields further away.

Quote:
Russian Telegram channel reports on Ukrainian use of ATACMS missiles:

"Yesterday, the Russian Defense Ministry reported the shooting down of two ATACMS.

The source of VChK-OGPU described the reality ironically as follows: 'It is exactly like this. Two ATACMS missiles were destroyed as a result of a direct hit on the position of the Russian Armed Forces air defense group in Luhansk region and at the cost of 3 S-400 systems deployed there'." Grin

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1717593702812582221?ref_src=twsrc%5Et...

Putins birthday is Oct 7th the same day Hamas attacked Israel.

Russia was informed of Hamas attack they probably hope the US satellites 'spy in the sky' will be used to cover Israel and their neighbors instead of helping Ukraine.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #899 - Oct 30th, 2023 at 8:36pm

Russians moving out.

The Nukes are gonna come in.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63
Send Topic Print