Send Topic Print
Unvaccinated Passports (Read 695 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Unvaccinated Passports
Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 6:32pm

By June next year no one will even remember we had a virus

Quick quiz: What was the nationality of the Islamic attacker in NZ who stabbed a number of people 5 weeks ago?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 8:51pm

ldc_003.jpg (22 KB | 4 )
ldc_003.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #17 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 11:04pm

Belgarion wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 1:36pm:
I saw this morning that 91% of people in NSW have had at least one vaccination. This means that by the end of the year at least that percentage, probably more, will be fully vaccinated.

Given that there will be a certain percentage who have genuine medical reasons not to be vaccinated, leaves the rabid anti vaxxers at around 4 % maximum.  This very small minority, thanks to social media, are making noise out of all proportion to their numbers (we have examples of this on this forum) and are hysterically proclaiming to have better information than the vast majority of us.  Fortunately  those of us who have done the right thing are enough to ensure that there should be ED beds available when these idiots need them.

Boasting about having a 'free pass' or rorting the exemption system is nothing to be proud of.

Who's boasting?

I was explaining how my Covid19 exemption WAS my Covid19 passport!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 10:56am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 11:04pm:
Belgarion wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 1:36pm:
I saw this morning that 91% of people in NSW have had at least one vaccination. This means that by the end of the year at least that percentage, probably more, will be fully vaccinated.

Given that there will be a certain percentage who have genuine medical reasons not to be vaccinated, leaves the rabid anti vaxxers at around 4 % maximum.  This very small minority, thanks to social media, are making noise out of all proportion to their numbers (we have examples of this on this forum) and are hysterically proclaiming to have better information than the vast majority of us.  Fortunately  those of us who have done the right thing are enough to ensure that there should be ED beds available when these idiots need them.

Boasting about having a 'free pass' or rorting the exemption system is nothing to be proud of.

Who's boasting?

I was explaining how my Covid19 exemption WAS my Covid19 passport!

My apologies if I misunderstood.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 11:31am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:45am:
I was emailed yesterday that I'm not able to physically attend a conference in Sydney's CBD if I'm not double jabbed. And I need to show proof and sign a stat dec that I am double jabbed too.

Ok so I responded that I had an exemption on account of certain conditions.

So they then asked for proof of that exemption. And another stat dec.

I sent that off.

They noted it was a temporary exemption only but wanted to know if I could provide them with even more information.

I sent them a letter from my doctor (who basically told them to GGF).

I'm now able to attend said conference.

I was then informed that my Covid19 jab exemption IS my Vaccine passport. <--- 😂😆🤣

I'm unvaccinated AND I have a free pass.

😳

You'll be social distanced & masked

and the emphasis should be that your exemption

is "temporary".

I can just imagine what the pre-existing conditions were that warranted the exemption ...

seeings there is a choice of 3 vaccines & soon to be 4.

Psychotropic drugs?  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 11:31am

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 6:32pm:
By June next year no one will even remember we had a virus

Quick quiz: What was the nationality of the Islamic attacker in NZ who stabbed a number of people 5 weeks ago?

Mohammed ...... close enough?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print