Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The US left destroy everything (Read 1240 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: The US left destroy everything
Reply #30 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:45pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 18th, 2021 at 10:05pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 18th, 2021 at 6:21pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 10:55pm:
Democrats lost white blue collar voters in 2016 and have been losing black and minority voters in big numbers ever since.

Bullshit....Trump lost the Senate - Congress and the Presidency by a record margin of votes....The swing will now come from voter suppression and Republican legislators restricting voting rights of minorities....Ya dickhead!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Good morning idiot, I want every "Legal Voter" to be able to cast one legal vote for the persons and issues of their choice in every election that includes their district!

The democrats love poor people, that is why they pass legislation to keep people down by making so many of them! The more successful a person becomes in life the more likely they are to be conservative and realize the democrats have nothing to offer them! It isn't a White thing, Americans of all backgrounds are seeing the democrats for what they are and no longer supporting the plantation!

You are a rambling dickhead mate who supports stupidity with bullshit....There has been no evidence of election fraud and Biden won in Republican run States....Republicans regularly lose the popular vote yet still manage to win the election....Why did Republican States cheat against Trump ya dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #31 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 10:17pm

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:45pm:
Democrats lost white blue collar voters in 2016 and have been losing black and minority voters in big numbers ever since.

Bullshit....Trump lost the Senate - Congress and the Presidency by a record margin of votes....The swing will now come from voter suppression and Republican legislators restricting voting rights of minorities....Ya dickhead!!!

Good morning idiot, I want every "Legal Voter" to be able to cast one legal vote for the persons and issues of their choice in every election that includes their district!

The democrats love poor people, that is why they pass legislation to keep people down by making so many of them! The more successful a person becomes in life the more likely they are to be conservative and realize the democrats have nothing to offer them! It isn't a White thing, Americans of all backgrounds are seeing the democrats for what they are and no longer supporting the plantation!

You are a rambling dickhead mate who supports stupidity with bullshit....There has been no evidence of election fraud and Biden won in Republican run States....Republicans regularly lose the popular vote yet still manage to win the election....Why did Republican States cheat against Trump ya dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

Being the simple person that you obviously are, concepts like thinking for yourself are not in your wheelhouse. If you could separate the information from the candidates you might realize things don't add up. One candidate was winning in a landslide until midnight but at 3:00am box trucks and vans delivered ballots across State lines and suddenly the landslide became a loss. If it were the candidate you support who suddenly found his win turning into a loss you would cry fraud! If Voters in Key States were found to be nonexistent, dead or registered to fictional addresses and your choice lost you would cry fraud! Life here has really gone downhill since China Joe started signing executive orders to undo all the  progress we enjoyed during the Trump Presidency! Claiming the 2020 election was fair and honest doesn't explain why biden is the most unpopular President in history. No other President has every had the corporate media pretend he is loved while massive crowds all across the country chant "fuuck joe biden" and "lets go brandon"!

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2021 at 7:44pm by Mortdooley »  

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:17am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 10:17pm:
Being the simple person that you obviously are...

That's rich coming from a obese, inbred, racist Texuun with the education of a deer tick.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:41am

Marla wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:17am:

That's rich coming from a obese, inbred, racist Texuun with the education of a deer tick.

Not nice Marla ..... What are going to do when President Trump is back in the WH in early 2025?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:50am

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:41am:
Not nice Marla ..... What are going to do when President Trump is back in the WH in early 2025?

Oh, I dunno, sit around and wait for oil to hit over $200 a barrel, laugh my F A T Yankee ass off as he finally bankrupts the country and leads us into wars and destroys the global economy while throwing out all Constitutional rights

Go Trump!

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 3:11am

I don't look in here very often because it's all so hateful and stupid ... and then i go and look in and presto!

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 4:30am

mothra wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 3:11am:

I don't look in here very often because it's all so hateful and stupid ... and then i go and look in and presto!

frau Mothra looks in and we all think, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 4:57am

AiA wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 4:30am:
mothra wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 3:11am:

frau Mothra looks in and we all think, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" ...

Whether i'm here or not, AiA, you'll still keep talking about me.

Hell, i was banned for a year and i got an almost daily mention by you for the duration.

Do i remind you of someone from your college days?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 5:15am

No, frau, you don't remind me of anyone I ever knew - ever.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #39 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:19am

These threads are often no more than incestuous vapidity but ’the education of a deer tick’ has made my day.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:38am

rhino wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 9:48pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 9:19pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 8:50pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 11:22am:
rhino wrote on Oct 13th, 2021 at 8:11pm:
America is divided, its frightening that nearly half the population support Trump.

Do not be afraid.
you dont find it alarming that half the american population are effectively retards?

I find that a retarded statement.  But not alarming.

Dismissing those you disagree with in a democracy is lazy and stupid  and, well, retarded.

Which half is America is retarded? Those who voted for Trump over Biden? No. They look strikingly sane now.
Those who oppose BLM,  the canonisation of Floyd, the transgender shouty frightbats? No, opposing these is the only sane thing.
Those who want to end illegal immigration? No, again, they are the sane ones.

So what are you so frightened of? 

Im frightened of the fact that people like you think Trump was a good President or  capable of being one.  Why is that frightening? Because people like you, apparently literate, well read and reasonably intelligent cant see straight through the guy.

And he was replaced by someone worse.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #41 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:45am

Marla wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:50am:

Oh, I dunno, sit around and wait for oil to hit over $200 a barrel, laugh my F A T Yankee ass off as he finally bankrupts the country and leads us into wars and destroys the global economy while throwing out all Constitutional rights

Go Trump!

Poor fool, those are the things China Joe is trying to do. Trump didn't get us in a new war, made us energy independent and kept inflation down.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #42 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:26am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:45am:
Poor fool, those are the things China Joe is trying to do. Trump didn't get us in a new war, made us energy independent and kept inflation down.

Only he did none of those things. Stay stupid, you F A T inbred racist Texuun.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:35pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:19am:

These threads are often no more than incestuous vapidity but ’the education of a deer tick’ has made my day.

Biden has even less education .... and no cognitive control over anything he does or says. No one could be serious wanting him to stay in the WH ... So, Trump's the man

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #44 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 4:59pm

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:45pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Being the simple person that you obviously are, concepts like thinking for yourself are not in your wheelhouse. If you could separate the information from the candidates you might realize things don't add up. One candidate was winning in a landslide until midnight but at 3:00am box trucks and vans delivered ballots across State lines and suddenly the landslide became a loss. If it were the candidate you support who suddenly found his win turning into a loss you would cry fraud! If Voters in Key States were found to be nonexistent, dead or registered to fictional addresses and your choice lost you would cry fraud! Life here has really gone downhill since China Joe started signing executive orders to undo all the  progress we enjoyed during the Trump Presidency! Claiming the 2020 election was fair and honest doesn't explain why biden is the most unpopular President in history. No other President has every had the corporate media pretend he is loved while massive crowds all across the country chant "fuuck joe biden" and "lets go brandon"!

You have no idea do you....Nothing in your rant addressed anything in my post you moron....If anything you ranted was remotely true why can't it be proven or evidence presented to a court....Explain why if Trump is so popular he lost the popular vote twice....Explain why Republican States cheated against Trump....Explain why Trump's businesses are tanking because nobody wants to be associated with a traitor or his criminal supporters....Dickhead???

Mort has no evidence and no idea....Even when shown he is full of crap he remains ignorant....Show us the evidence you dickhead!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/21/business/trump-business-hotels-pandemic/index...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print