Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
What are U.S. Democrats so afraid of ? (Read 2952 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: What are U.S. Democrats so afraid of ?
Reply #15 - May 10th, 2021 at 9:24pm

But if Trump one you wouldn't be saying that.

You've lost all perspective.  Trump cheated and still lost, the people spoke, he was a failure. 

The sooner you all realise that, the sooner you'll be able to recover from the brainwashing.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #16 - May 10th, 2021 at 9:45pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 1:17am:
Quote:
This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election
Post by Calypso Jones Today at 9:42 am

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/05/09/heres-how-you-know-dem...

The fix is in. It's crystal clear to me now that not only was the election rigged but so is everything post-election. It's simple psychology. Just look at the absurd reaction, or overreaction, by Democrats.

Would anyone dare ban the right to discuss a possibly racist police killing? Can you imagine the reaction by liberals, black activists and the American Civil Liberties Union? What if the Minneapolis police were to permanently ban any discussion of George Floyd's death? What if every black American trying to give his or her opinion on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube were banned for life?

Who would react like that? Only guilty people.

Here are the questions I want answered.
-- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
-- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
-- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
-- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
-- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
-- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
-- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
-- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
-- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
-- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

These are all valid questions. Why do we get backlash for asking them and posting them on social media? What are Democrats hiding? What are they so afraid of?

In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into or even talking about this.

Democrats are guilty as sin

If we had an honest election the Democrats would want a recount to rub in the loss! That tells us all we have to know, a recount could expose the truth!

Quote:
Democrats would want a recount to rub in the loss!

In this state been there done that - got the tee shirt - twice already.

A recount by a biased Trump supporting conspiracy theorist responsible for many of the election lies ?

That just isn't how votes are counted, no result could possibly be trusted.

« Last Edit: May 10th, 2021 at 9:54pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #17 - May 10th, 2021 at 10:29pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 9:24pm:

You've lost all perspective.  Trump cheated and still lost, the people spoke, he was a failure. 

The sooner you all realise that, the sooner you'll be able to recover from the brainwashing.

President Trump did win until the fraudulent votes were added to change the outcome. Voters from nonexistent addresses and dishonest vote counters changed the outcome, not voters unhappy with the last four years. I would be brainwashed if I couldn't see the advances of the Trump Presidency. Peace was breaking out all over, now we can look forward to a shrinking middle class again! I follow the Stock Market and I can clearly see how the Rich have gotten richer because of the plandemic and the poor sat on their thumbs and missed the whole thing!

Chances are I voted twice in the Presidential election because I lived in Houston for a few years. A ballot may have come to that address in my name and some dishonest person filled it out for me and placed it in a nearby drop box. A friend living within the city limits received a ballot for both her and her deceased husband who has been gone over ten years. She destroyed both and voted in person!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #18 - May 10th, 2021 at 10:33pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 1:17am:
Quote:
This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election
Post by Calypso Jones Today at 9:42 am

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/05/09/heres-how-you-know-dem...

The fix is in. It's crystal clear to me now that not only was the election rigged but so is everything post-election. It's simple psychology. Just look at the absurd reaction, or overreaction, by Democrats.

Would anyone dare ban the right to discuss a possibly racist police killing? Can you imagine the reaction by liberals, black activists and the American Civil Liberties Union? What if the Minneapolis police were to permanently ban any discussion of George Floyd's death? What if every black American trying to give his or her opinion on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube were banned for life?

Who would react like that? Only guilty people.

-- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
-- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
-- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
-- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
-- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
-- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
-- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
-- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
-- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
-- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

These are all valid questions. Why do we get backlash for asking them and posting them on social media? What are Democrats hiding? What are they so afraid of?

In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into or even talking about this.

Democrats are guilty as sin

If we had an honest election the Democrats would want a recount to rub in the loss! That tells us all we have to know, a recount could expose the truth!

[/quote]

Quote:

You have seen the answers to this BS many times.

It has all been disproven.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #19 - May 10th, 2021 at 10:44pm

Demented joe and camel toe still can't draw a crowd, why do you expect anyone to believe they are the most popular team in history?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 10th, 2021 at 11:03pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 10:29pm:

President Trump did win until the fraudulent votes were added to change the outcome. Voters from nonexistent addresses and dishonest vote counters changed the outcome, not voters unhappy with the last four years. I would be brainwashed if I couldn't see the advances of the Trump Presidency. Peace was breaking out all over, now we can look forward to a shrinking middle class again! I follow the Stock Market and I can clearly see how the Rich have gotten richer because of the plandemic and the poor sat on their thumbs and missed the whole thing!

Chances are I voted twice in the Presidential election because I lived in Houston for a few years. A ballot may have come to that address in my name and some dishonest person filled it out for me and placed it in a nearby drop box. A friend living within the city limits received a ballot for both her and her deceased husband who has been gone over ten years. She destroyed both and voted in person!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 10th, 2021 at 11:24pm

The election was rigged, no doubt about that, especially the four key States

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 11th, 2021 at 5:14am

Bias_2012 wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 11:24pm:
The election was rigged, no doubt about that, especially the four key States

Now all you need is some proof.

Let us know how that works out for you, won't you dear  Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 11th, 2021 at 5:17am

Mortdooley wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 10:29pm:

President Trump did win until the fraudulent votes were added to change the outcome.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - May 11th, 2021 at 6:31am

Despite the auto correct on my phone, here is what I think will happen.

Even though during the recount ballots have been left unattended, the count will reflect the original result that was certified.

The conspiracy will then change to say the count was accurate, but the chain of custody was broken and fraudulent ballots were put into the official count.

Basically, the conspiracy will keep changing until these people get the result they want and then all of a sudden all their concerns will disappear and the result will be valid and unable to be challenged.

It's a pointless waste of time that even Republicans in the state are admitting to being embarrassed by.

Trump lost, get over it.

We all knew Trump was a loser, it's your turn to figure that out too.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 11th, 2021 at 6:44am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 11th, 2021 at 6:31am:
Despite the auto correct on my phone, here is what I think will happen.

Even though during the recount ballots have been left unattended, the count will reflect the original result that was certified.

The conspiracy will then change to say the count was accurate, but the chain of custody was broken and fraudulent ballots were put into the official count.

Basically, the conspiracy will keep changing until these people get the result they want and then all of a sudden all their concerns will disappear and the result will be valid and unable to be challenged.

It's a pointless waste of time that even Republicans in the state are admitting to being embarrassed by.

Trump lost, get over it.

We all knew Trump was a loser, it's your turn to figure that out too.

You give them way too much credit.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #26 - May 11th, 2021 at 1:28pm

This article in Business Insider explains  what Democrats (and the modern Left everywhere) are REALLY afraid of:

"Wall Street boogeymen known as 'bond vigilantes' have haunted Democrats for decades. But Biden has a chance to exorcise those demons, reshape the economy, and tackle climate change".

It's high time the Left understood currency-issuing governments can spend their own debt-free money into the economy....and defeat any bond vigilantes at the same time.

Even mainstream commentators like Ross Gittins are catching on.....google:  Ross Gittins money printing is closer than you think. 

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #27 - May 11th, 2021 at 10:28pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 11th, 2021 at 1:28pm:
This article in Business Insider explains  what Democrats (and the modern Left everywhere) are REALLY afraid of:

"Wall Street boogeymen known as 'bond vigilantes' have haunted Democrats for decades. But Biden has a chance to exorcise those demons, reshape the economy, and tackle climate change".

It's high time the Left understood currency-issuing governments can spend their own debt-free money into the economy....and defeat any bond vigilantes at the same time.

Even mainstream commentators like Ross Gittins are catching on.....google:  Ross Gittins money printing is closer than you think. 

Clearly you don't understand economics. Just because you haven't run out of checks doesn't mean you are not broke! The last thing they want is sound money and smaller government.

What are Democrats afraid of? Vote integrity and losing power over the unwashed masses.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - May 12th, 2021 at 7:47am

How many recounts do yo need before you accept the result?

Honestly?

Or will you insist on recounts until you get the result you want?

Which is it?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #29 - May 12th, 2021 at 8:09pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 7:47am:
How many recounts do yo need before you accept the result?

Honestly?

Or will you insist on recounts until you get the result you want?

Which is it?

Here are many examples of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election that, as far as I’m aware, have not been debunked. Updated for May 11, 2021.
By Daniel Alman

https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/stop-the-steal-5/

Of course you will dismiss it because you see the results you want, not the truth!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print