Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
fake lefties who want millions of dead Jews (Read 13283 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: fake lefties who want millions of dead Jews
Reply #270 - May 19th, 2021 at 1:43pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2021 at 5:56pm:
Also, the claim is not baseless. The fact that Muhammad committed genocide is a pretty sound base.

Oh, this fails on so many levels FD. If only you could comprehend it.

You logical flow goes like this:
- muslims must support everything the Prophet did (fair enough)
- I say Prophet did x
- Therefore all muslims support x

It doesn't give any consideration to what muslims themselves believe about what the Prophet did or didn't do - only what you think.

For example, even if you can say that what Muhammad did according to a single biography (executed some hundreds of men after convicting them of breaking a treaty) is genocide - still a massive reach, but lets run with it anyway, I have cited for you research by muslims arguing that this massacre never occurred. You can say the research is bullshit, but you cannot argue with a straight face that not a single muslim believes it. In which case there is no reason to keep insisting such muslims support genocide - purely based on your logical flow that they would support it because Muhammad did it.

Then of course there's the fact you completely disregard muslims who are not bound by your logical flow - ie muslims who accept that while Muhammad was a Prophet, he was still fallible, and susceptible to behaviour they would not themselves support.

But of course none of this is really the point. The point is, your claim is bullshit from the start - because you simply have no way of knowing that every single muslim around the world, man, woman and child would support such a thing. And yet you state it as fact. All pointed out to you before - after which we saw your excruciating gymnastics of trying to simultaneously claim its "true" while also possibly wrong. But I'm not going through that bullshit again.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #271 - May 19th, 2021 at 2:10pm

One can only consider the overall behaviour of groups - not individuals.... when a wave rushes upon the sands, do we comment on each individual atom in the water?  But we see the effect.... if a shark bites a surfer..... can we fairly comment on each and every shark and consider each a threat?  But we see the effect.... and many surfers past will not now go into the water when the mullet are running... or often at other times given the increase in sharks and shark attacks.....

When you have a way of determining, on sight, which category each shark belongs in - you are welcome to pass it on.... meantime I've given up on going back to surfing... might get that kayak or ski though.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - May 19th, 2021 at 11:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 18th, 2021 at 12:37pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 6:14pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 12:35pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 28th, 2021 at 12:30pm:
why is bigotry only bad if its against jews?

Spot

You'll get the hang of how FD works eventually borg:

here you can:
- say that all muslims support genocide with no exceptions
- make blanket prejudiced statements like "muslims are lazy" without qualification
- say that the entire male muslim population is mentally disabled
- lift photos of muslims without context and blatantly lie about what they are doing

and thats all perfectly a-ok. Thats acceptable bigotry in FD's book.

But make one criticism about bad behaviour that just happens to come from jews...

I don't think you have ever given an example of a Muslim who does not support genocide. It's a bit difficult given that Muhammad committed genocide. As the progressive Muslims say, tough titties, off with their heads.

And I don't think you have ever once given thought to the primary school concept that sweeping baseless claims don't actually remain true and legitimate until such time someone comes along and proves the negative. Its your bullshit claim to prove, not mine to disprove. And pathetically, each time you get round to addressing the actual evidence, you can't think of anything except quoting me - a single muslims amongst 2 billion. How sad.

Basically you are saying you can make up whatever bullshit slur you want about muslims without needing any shred of evidence - and it somehow remains true until I prove to you that muslims don't behave that way.

Oh? FD says he can prove Boongs aren't entitled to real estate.

Do you think he can't make up whatever bullshit slur he wants?

Come come, you're dealing with a true believer here. FD believes in Freeeeedom.

Can you imagine him needing a shred of evidence?

Oh, G...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #273 - May 19th, 2021 at 11:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 18th, 2021 at 12:37pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 6:14pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 12:35pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 28th, 2021 at 12:30pm:
why is bigotry only bad if its against jews?

Spot

You'll get the hang of how FD works eventually borg:

here you can:
- say that all muslims support genocide with no exceptions
- make blanket prejudiced statements like "muslims are lazy" without qualification
- say that the entire male muslim population is mentally disabled
- lift photos of muslims without context and blatantly lie about what they are doing

and thats all perfectly a-ok. Thats acceptable bigotry in FD's book.

But make one criticism about bad behaviour that just happens to come from jews...

I don't think you have ever given an example of a Muslim who does not support genocide. It's a bit difficult given that Muhammad committed genocide. As the progressive Muslims say, tough titties, off with their heads.

And I don't think you have ever once given thought to the primary school concept that sweeping baseless claims don't actually remain true and legitimate until such time someone comes along and proves the negative.

That is actually pretty close to the scientific method Gandalf.

Do you see? All swans are white, no?

Apart from the ones that are tinted.

Karl Popper, innit.

Quite so.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #274 - May 19th, 2021 at 11:53pm

Boongs aren't entitled to free real estate... in a society where all are treated equally there are no special rights.  Of course with Apartheid...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - May 20th, 2021 at 1:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 19th, 2021 at 11:53pm:
Boongs aren't entitled to free real estate... in a society where all are treated equally there are no special rights.  Of course with Apartheid...

There, you see? Traditional owners should have their property confiscated.

If they're tinted.

Freeeeeedom, innit.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #276 - May 26th, 2021 at 8:12pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 19th, 2021 at 1:43pm:
Also, the claim is not baseless. The fact that Muhammad committed genocide is a pretty sound base.

- I say Prophet did x

It doesn't give any consideration to what muslims themselves believe about what the Prophet did or didn't do - only what you think.

It was Muslim scholars who documented Muhammad's slaughter of the Jews for posterity. True, they lost count, so we only have an estimate. These aren't Nazis we are talking about. But still, that's the facts.

You make it sound like I made it up.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #277 - May 26th, 2021 at 8:13pm

You generally do, Effendi.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #278 - May 26th, 2021 at 9:41pm

- I say Prophet did x

For example, even if you can say that what Muhammad did according to a single biography (executed some hundreds of men after convicting them of breaking a treaty) is genocide - still a massive reach, but lets run with it anyway, I have cited for you research by muslims arguing that this massacre never occurred. You can say the research is bullshit, but you cannot argue with a straight face that not a single muslim believes it. In which case there is no reason to keep insisting such muslims support genocide - purely based on your logical flow that they would support it because Muhammad did it.

Then of course there's the fact you completely disregard muslims who are not bound by your logical flow - ie muslims who accept that while Muhammad was a Prophet, he was still fallible, and susceptible to behaviour they would not themselves support.

But of course none of this is really the point. The point is, your claim is bullshit from the start - because you simply have no way of knowing that every single muslim around the world, man, woman and child would support such a thing. And yet you state it as fact. All pointed out to you before - after which we saw your excruciating gymnastics of trying to simultaneously claim its "true" while also possibly wrong. But I'm not going through that bullshit again.

Criticising Islam and its doctrines, traditions, tenets, teachings, texts etc is not criticising all Muslim. Equating the two is the tactic of dishonest, cunning propagandists like you and naive morons like Bbwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #279 - May 26th, 2021 at 11:05pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2021 at 9:41pm:

- I say Prophet did x

Criticising Islam and its doctrines, traditions, tenets, teachings, texts etc is not criticising all Muslim. Equating the two is the tactic of dishonest, cunning propagandists like you and naive morons like Bbwian.

Muslims are not a race, no?

They're an inferior sub-species.

Correlation not causation, innit.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - May 27th, 2021 at 10:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 26th, 2021 at 11:05pm:

- I say Prophet did x

Yeah, sorry, shouldn't  have made the artificial distiction between you and Brian.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #281 - May 27th, 2021 at 9:50pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2021 at 10:51am:

- I say Prophet did x

Yeah, sorry, shouldn't  have made the artificial distiction between you and Brian.

Shouldn't have made the artificial distinction between correlation and causation, culture and race; old boy elitists and throbbing Jigaboos.

But that's just you, no?

Stupid and mendacious.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #282 - Jun 19th, 2021 at 7:42am

Karnal what do you think of John's comment?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Jun 19th, 2021 at 12:17pm

freediver wrote on Jun 19th, 2021 at 7:42am:
Karnal what do you think of John's comment?

Sorry, is this a question?

Mind if I try one too?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Jun 19th, 2021 at 5:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 27th, 2021 at 9:50pm:
Frank wrote on May 27th, 2021 at 10:51am:

- I say Prophet did x

Shouldn't have made the artificial distinction between correlation and causation, culture and race; old boy elitists and throbbing Jigaboos.

But that's just you, no?

Stupid and mendacious.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1619398136/278#278

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print