Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print
fake lefties who want millions of dead Jews (Read 13284 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: fake lefties who want millions of dead Jews
Reply #210 - May 3rd, 2021 at 3:23pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 2:45pm:
So that is your final answer?

why? has my answer ever changed?

your turn, senile or wanker?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #211 - May 3rd, 2021 at 3:24pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:05pm:
I just don't want to see John tapdance for another 3 pages only to change his mind and say no, that was my answer prior to developing my link following skills when you deprived me of the context. Now I have a completely different lame excuse for posting Jew hating propaganda.

Effendi, I truly do not know why you and given the time of day by Posters here (including me.)  You deliberately distort what they say, totally misrepresent their posts, continually ask the same question over and over despite it being answered, and all the while.....you REFUSE TO GIVE THE COURTESY OF A REPLY TO THOSE HERE WHO ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS OF YOU.

There is one Member here I never address, there are some I rarely address......one day you might find that many of your Members refuse to address you unless you start treating them with at least some modicum of respect.

Just a little quiet word into your pinky.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - May 3rd, 2021 at 3:24pm

I just don't want to see John tapdance for another 3 pages only to change his mind and say no, that was my answer prior to developing my link following skills when you deprived me of the context. Now I have a completely different lame excuse for posting Jew hating propaganda.

different to the one I posted the first time you asked? How so? it's the only answer i gave. The only thing to change is your attempts to reach another level of stupidity.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #213 - May 3rd, 2021 at 3:27pm

John Smith wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:23pm:

Sure. Your first answer was that you do not know because you do not know how to follow a link. Now your answer is that your answer has always been the same. Did you actually follow the link, or are you saving that excuse for later in case you want to change your mind?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - May 3rd, 2021 at 3:31pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:27pm:
John Smith wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:23pm:

Sure. Your first answer was that you do not know because you do not know how to follow a link. Now your answer is that your answer has always been the same. Did you actually follow the link, or are you saving that excuse for later in case you want to change your mind?

More lies ... I only gave one answer, and it hasn't changed. Your stupidity notwithstanding

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #215 - May 3rd, 2021 at 3:59pm

John Smith wrote on May 2nd, 2021 at 9:24am:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2021 at 9:18am:
John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2020 at 1:04pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2020 at 10:10am:
Muhammad once lit a fire on a Jew's stomach to get him to reveal the location of the Jew gold. Is that a bit like burning pigs a live, or do Jews not count?

pigs are useful

What, other than hatred of Jews, would compel you to post this John?

Not sure right now as it was a while ago and you haven't got the rest of the conversation for context,

So you are still not sure what, other than hatred of Jews, would compel you to post this?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - May 3rd, 2021 at 4:09pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:59pm:
John Smith wrote on May 2nd, 2021 at 9:24am:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2021 at 9:18am:
John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2020 at 1:04pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2020 at 10:10am:
Muhammad once lit a fire on a Jew's stomach to get him to reveal the location of the Jew gold. Is that a bit like burning pigs a live, or do Jews not count?

pigs are useful

What, other than hatred of Jews, would compel you to post this John?

Not sure right now as it was a while ago and you haven't got the rest of the conversation for context,

So you are still not sure what, other than hatred of Jews, would compel you to post this?

And once again, being the deceitful prick you are, you deliberately omit part of the comment. Are you worried that if you provide the whole quote in context your stupidity will shine even brighter than it already is?

Quote:
but it was most likely you mentioning pigs prompted me to point out that pigs are useful.

it was one post I made about a year ago. I've probably made a thousand posts since then. If turdie didn't save it no one would have ever remembered my posting it, myself included, let alone why. All I could give you was my best guess based on the evidence provided.

What I am sure of is that the post shows absolutely no evidence of hatred towards anyone, let alone Jews. No matter how much you lie about it.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2021 at 4:24pm by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #217 - May 3rd, 2021 at 6:01pm

Are you sure that is why you posted it John?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - May 3rd, 2021 at 6:25pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 6:01pm:
Are you sure that is why you posted it John?

are you really that stupid? Seriously now, it's like I'm dealing with a 2 year old. What part of 'most likely' is difficult for you?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #219 - May 3rd, 2021 at 6:27pm

So you still don't actually know what compelled you to post Jew hating propaganda?

You are just guessing that it has absolutely nothing to do with your feelings towards Jews?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - May 3rd, 2021 at 6:33pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 6:27pm:
So you still don't actually know what compelled you to post Jew hating propaganda?

Quote:
it was one post I made about a year ago. I've probably made a thousand posts since then. If turdie didn't save it no one would have ever remembered my posting it, myself included, let alone why. All I could give you was my best guess based on the evidence provided.

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 6:27pm:
You are just guessing that it has absolutely nothing to do with your feelings towards Jews?

Quote:
What I am sure of is that the post shows absolutely no evidence of hatred towards anyone, let alone Jews. No matter how much you lie about it

senility or wanker FD?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #221 - May 3rd, 2021 at 6:52pm

So you still don't actually know what compelled you to post your Jew hating propaganda?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - May 3rd, 2021 at 11:18pm

Hi, FD, can I ask you a question?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - May 4th, 2021 at 6:59am

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:24pm:

Effendi, I truly do not know why you and given the time of day by Posters here (including me.)  You deliberately distort what they say, totally misrepresent their posts, continually ask the same question over and over despite it being answered, and all the while.....you REFUSE TO GIVE THE COURTESY OF A REPLY TO THOSE HERE WHO ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS OF YOU.

There is one Member here I never address, there are some I rarely address......one day you might find that many of your Members refuse to address you unless you start treating them with at least some modicum of respect.

Just a little quiet word into your pinky.

Well Aussie FD is not the only one who uses that strategy - mostly by selectively editing snippets out of a post ..... to deliberately take a persons post out of the context of the whole.

If you can't quote the whole post & simply mark a point you wish to highlight ...

then the post should be left alone.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #224 - May 4th, 2021 at 7:28am

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2021 at 3:24pm:
There is one Member here I never address
, there are some I rarely address....................

For which they are truly grateful!  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print