Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Send Topic Print
fake lefties who want millions of dead Jews (Read 13290 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: fake lefties who want millions of dead Jews
Reply #105 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 3:22pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 12:19pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 11:59am:
Neferti wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 11:54am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 9:41am:
Yes, Effendi, there is an actual question 'in there.'  There were two, and this was the latest 'one.'

Are you calling Freediver an ARAB?  Huh

Quote:
effendi
/ɛˈfɛndi/

noun
noun: effendi; plural noun: effendis

a man of high education or social standing in an eastern Mediterranean or Arab country.
        historical
        a title of respect or courtesy in Turkey.

Muslims are not a race, dear. You can say what you like about them.

You're free to rape them with a cactus in the hope that they bleed to death or die of blood poisoning, it's perfectly normal and not racist.

Arabs are an ethnic group!  Muslims follow Islam which is a religion!

What sort of cactus?

FD? This one's for you, dear.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #106 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:00pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 9:41am:
freediver wrote on Apr 29th, 2021 at 8:37pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 29th, 2021 at 7:09pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 29th, 2021 at 6:14pm:
What if you had to kill 100 million Jews? Would that be an acceptable price to pay for your final solution for peace in the middle east?

How about raping women with a cactus?  That okay?  Where does that stand with tossing gays off buildings?

Why do you like talking about raping women with a cactus so much Aussie? Is there an actual question in there, or do you just like wondering?

Yes, Effendi, there is an actual question 'in there.'  There were two, and this was the latest 'one.'

How about raping women with a cactus?  That okay?  Where does that stand with tossing gays off buildings?

Got an answer?

Do you want us to call you the cactus wonderer instead of the clit wonderer? That's going above and beyond to avoid telling the truth about how many millions of Jews you want to kill.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:03pm

I don't want to kill a single person including a Jew or a Muslim.

Call me what you will, but we all know that you run away from the simplest of questions, even those which do not put words in your mouth.  Try this one.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:13pm

FD's looking desperate  .... again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #109 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:19pm

Quote:

But you would happily get 10 million killed as part of your final solution for peace in the middle east. Where would you draw the line Aussie? Would 100 million be too many?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:53pm

freediver wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:19pm:
Quote:

But you would happily get 10 million killed as part of your final solution for peace in the middle east. Where would you draw the line Aussie? Would 100 million be too many?

A hundred million, Aussie. You can see why FD would refuse to address the cactus issue when there's a possibility that you might be thinking of killing a hundred million Jews.

You said you didn't want to kill one, which was helpful, but you still haven't addressed the hundred million figure.

FD's just trying to be specific. If you answer this, he'll be free to discuss how many women he proposes to rape with a cactus, okay?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 7:13pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 6:13pm:
FD's looking desperate  .... again

You can say that, JS, but FD's a board owner here, okay? He has obligations to monitor and contain anti-Semitic hate speech, and FD takes these responsibilities very seriously indeed, that I can tell you.

Yes, Aussie might not want to kill a Jew or a Muslim, but what about ten million? Or a hundred million? I note that he has evaded that question to date.

You have to take these things into account, JS, and I'm sure you'll agree, security is of the utmost importance here. Aussie might want to kill every last Jew on the planet - how can we tell unless we ask? You have to drag these things out of some people, it's like pulling teeth.

FD has placed a cactus in his signature, okay? Are you happy now? You made him do that, JS, and I think it's terrible to make people say nasty things about others, even if they are Muslims.

If it wasn't for you and Aussie hammering FD with ridiculous questions all the time, he wouldn't have to say what he truly thinks, it's so unfair.

Anyway, what's wrong about saying that? Plenty of people probably want to do that. It could be enjoyable, how can we say? To put this into perspective, FD was talking about a Muslim, that's all.

Now answer FD's question and stop playing games, Aussie. FD doesn't have time for this sort of krap.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 7:25pm

Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #113 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 7:30pm

Quote:
Yes, Aussie might not want to kill a Jew or a Muslim, but what about ten million? Or a hundred million? I note that he has evaded that question to date.

No he hasn't. At least, not on killing ten million of them.

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:29pm:
freediver wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:11pm:
Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:09pm:
freediver wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
So how many deaths on that battleground would it take to make you change your mind about this being a good idea for world peace? Would 1 million do it?

Not my problem.  If an existing citizen of that artificially created State of Israel, after it is moved to Tasmania, elects to stay where they are.....and stateless.......that is their bed to lie in.

How many times do you want me to say that before you actually 'get' it?

How about ten million? Would you happily precipitate the slaughter of ten million Jews in order to bring about your final solution for world peace?

If ten million citizens (or even one) elect to stay in a land stateless, meaningless, a landscape .....after the State of Israel was moved......yes, they made their bed, even if it be slaughter.

Horse/water.

Perhaps he is still trying to figure out where to round up the extra 90 or so million, once he has wiped out every Jew in Israel, and then some.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 8:25pm

freediver wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 7:30pm:
Quote:

So how many deaths on that battleground would it take to make you change your mind about this being a good idea for world peace? Would 1 million do it?

Not my problem.  If an existing citizen of that artificially created State of Israel, after it is moved to Tasmania, elects to stay where they are.....and stateless.......that is their bed to lie in.

How about ten million? Would you happily precipitate the slaughter of ten million Jews in order to bring about your final solution for world peace?

If ten million citizens (or even one) elect to stay in a land stateless, meaningless, a landscape .....after the State of Israel was moved......yes, they made their bed, even if it be slaughter.

Horse/water.

Perhaps he is still trying to figure out where to round up the extra 90 or so million, once he has wiped out every Jew in Israel, and then some.

Oh, I see. You're referring to Aussie's argument that the sole Israeli claim to its occupied territories lies in the Old Testament. You never could answer that one.

When Aussie posed a hypothetical and asked you what the difference under international law is between the occupied territories and Tasmania, for example, you said he was being wacist.

And what if the Israelies refuse to move?

That's their problem.

Wacist! Murderer! Worse - genocider!

Then Aussie used someone's dumb Aussie-for-the-Aussies line back at them: "Arabia for the Arabs", and you went on a week-long meltdown that you still haven't gotten over.

Ah, those were the days, eh? G must have been off on one of his holidays away from here and you were desperate for an apologist to score a point against.

But do you know? You never could answer why the Israelis have the lawful right to occupy the territories they seized after 1967.

The old boy tried the Pan-Arabia-started-it line, Aussie batted that one off under international law. Someone else said they won the war, they're the strongest, Aussie said that's not how land title works, or treaty law. Someone else said but Mother and Uncle let them get away with it, Aussie said the UN most certainly did not let them get away with it, it voted against Israel's new borders. Yadda posted his old Muslim map, pointing out how much land Muslims have, Aussie said it's a national issue, not religious - hence Arabia for the Arabs.

Others started nitpicking - Arabia? That's not a country. Muslims? They don't count. Palestinians?

It all went downhill, as you remember, but you never could address Aussie's point: in a secular world, with no archaeological evidence and only the Torah, why do the Israelis have more right to Palestine than the majority of Arabs who also live there?

You never could say, now could you?

If Aussie answers the hundred million question, FD, you know what to do.

You'll raise it to a billion, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #115 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 10:01pm

Quote:
Oh, I see. You're referring to Aussie's argument that the sole Israeli claim to its occupied territories lies in the Old Testament. You never could answer that one.

I am referring to his willingness to kill more Jews than actually live in Israel in order to destroy Israel.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 10:02pm

I did all that, Karnal?  What a clever boy am I, wot?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #117 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 10:05pm

freediver wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 10:01pm:
Quote:

I am referring to his willingness to kill more Jews than actually live in Israel in order to destroy Israel.

I am not gonna kill anyone Effendi.  Not once have I ever mentioned this 'final solution' you pointless but grubbily keep trying to pin on me.

Let's try the NRA argument on guns.  If I give you a gun and you kill yourself, who killed you?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #118 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 10:09pm

Horse/water.

How would you feel about 100 million Aussie?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 11:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 8:25pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 7:30pm:
Quote:

Horse/water.

When Aussie posed a hypothetical and asked you what the difference under international law is between the occupied territories and Tasmania, for example, you said he was being wacist.

And what if the Israelies refuse to move?

That's their problem.

Wacist! Murderer! Worse - genocider!

It all went downhill, as you remember, but you never could address Aussie's point: in a secular world, with no archaeological evidence and only the Torah, why do the Israelis have more right to Palestine than the majority of Arabs who also live there?

I don't know why you are lying so blatantly.  No archeological evidence? No non-biblical evidence? You are even more of a bare faced and shameless liar than the 'trained in history' idiot in chief.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Send Topic Print