Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Ozpols racists beware (Read 18192 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ozpols racists beware
Reply #90 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:19am

freediver wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:07am:
mothra wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:02am:
cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:00am:
freediver wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 10:50am:
[quote]instead if constantly  criticising them  why not try to get them to change their ideas

Perhaps Mothra actually agrees with John about torturing Jews to get their Jew gold.

could be!  she certainly never finds anything to complain about with them and greg is always there in full support!   so faithful..

You really are an absolute cow! How could you pile on to this deceitful garbage just to get at me?

Foul woman.

You aren't doing yourself any favours here Mothra. Why would you enter into this this discussion and have a broad swipe at racists in your first post, then in your very next post defend blatant racism from John Smith. Then refuse to discuss it further and attempt to derail the thread with personal BS. Is it because you share his animosity towards Jews? You would not be the first superficially progressive and outspoken person who has all sorts of weird conspiracy-based animosity towards Jews. Or perhaps it is just because you see them as white, hard working, and successful.

Anyway, running away from this with your tail between your legs is not exactly a good look.

Quote:
You right it off as a lefty circle jerk, Cods. But by all means, if it makes you feel better, make it out that i am all alone.

I am sure John and Brian and Karnal and Gandalf have got your back. Just watch for knives.[/quote]

for the life of me I cant see any of those lefties sticking up for her or anyone.... Undecided Undecided

dont expect a direct answer will you?....

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #91 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am

Gnads wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 7:54am:
athos wrote on Apr 23rd, 2021 at 5:27pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2021 at 5:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 23rd, 2021 at 5:06pm:
There's more than few here who need to beware

Who?

Our race problems could be fixed with soap.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/ff75ed85609995dc.jpg

I was right Australia is a racist British colony.
Smiley

Not as racist & arrogant as the Han Chinese

What a ridiculous statement
Smiley

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am

One of the differences between you and me, Cods, is that i don't need anyone to stick up for me.

Nor is my affection for a person bought if they should stick up for me.

I'm not cheap.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am

Perhaps she sees you as a soft target cods. She would rather get into a personal mudslinging competition with you than talk about racism, now that she has painted herself into a corner of hypocrisy on that. As if she is blind to her own hypocrisy, she accuses me of trying to derail the discussion in the same breath.

Anything other than acknowledge racism directed at Jews.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am

mothra wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:19am:
cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:07am:
Quote:
instead if constantly  criticising them  why not try to get them to change their ideas

Perhaps Mothra actually agrees with John about torturing Jews to get their Jew gold.

could be!  she certainly never finds anything to complain about with them and greg is always there in full support!   so faithful..

You really are an absolute cow! How could you pile on to this deceitful garbage just to get at me?

Foul woman.

well I guess that means I am off your xmas card list..... Grin Grin Grin...lol

this is me telling you you do not see yourself as others see you..... and even fd is trying to tell you something......but you are too busy putting us all into what you perceive us to be.. racists    and deceitful.... Undecided Undecided Undecided....why oh why do you put yourself through this?

What FD is trying to tell me? Are you utterly without guile?

He is trolling, dear. He is defecting from the fact that he hosts some of the worst racism on the internet by trying to attack John  and when he can't get John, me.

And you jump right in, because a pile on on one of you enemies doesn't need a good a reason. It never has with you. You're not known as the biggest hypocrite on the forum for nothing.

no hes not      where have you ever condemned john smith????.... tell us.... 

yiou of course never jump in   neither does ge=reg   yes weve noticed....   

those who call me a hypocrite have never shown me the proof      what have you got mothra?  show me my hypocrisy......

if you want proof of your personal attacks on here all one has to do is find the first post you make in any thread....its there with a woooooooosh!

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #95 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:26am

John Smith wrote on Apr 24th, 2021 at 7:52pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 24th, 2021 at 4:48pm:
Why do you hate Jews so much John?

who hates Jews?

You
Smiley

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:26am

cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am:
mothra wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:19am:
cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:07am:
Quote:
instead if constantly  criticising them  why not try to get them to change their ideas

Foul woman.

well I guess that means I am off your xmas card list..... Grin Grin Grin...lol

this is me telling you you do not see yourself as others see you..... and even fd is trying to tell you something......but you are too busy putting us all into what you perceive us to be.. racists    and deceitful.... Undecided Undecided Undecided....why oh why do you put yourself through this?

What FD is trying to tell me? Are you utterly without guile?

He is trolling, dear. He is defecting from the fact that he hosts some of the worst racism on the internet by trying to attack John  and when he can't get John, me.

And you jump right in, because a pile on on one of you enemies doesn't need a good a reason. It never has with you. You're not known as the biggest hypocrite on the forum for nothing.

no hes not      where have you ever condemned john smith????.... tell us.... 

yiou of course never jump in   neither does ge=reg   yes weve noticed....   

those who call me a hypocrite have never shown me the proof      what have you got mothra?  show me my hypocrisy......

if you want proof of your personal attacks on here all one has to do is find the first post you make in any thread....its there with a woooooooosh!

Oh for crying out loud. Just put a sock in it already. Pages you can go on like this. Don't you ever get sick of yourself?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:27am

mothra wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am:
One of the differences between you and me, Cods, is that i don't need anyone to stick up for me.

I'm not cheap.

oh you are getting funnier.....and sillier.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #98 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:29am

Mothra you would have looked less of a hypocrite if you had actually run away when you threatened to run away. Your compulsion to post, but your refusal to discuss the topic of racism, and you efforts to blame me for changing the subject just make you look more hypocritical. Calling you out for your hypocrisy is not "trolling". You literally defend racists. Trying to get you to realise this is basically the point of having the discussion.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:29am

cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:27am:

I'm not cheap.

You beg people for support. It's pathetic. And when they grant it, you'll agree with anything they say.

You're an absolute whore.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #100 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:32am

freediver wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 10:08am:
mothra wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 9:30am:
Ozpol in general is so eye-wateringly racist that i feel dirty even visiting here as infrequently as i do.

Do you think I should get rid of people like John who make racist comments?

Of course NOT.
This would be counterproductive.
Reeducation is the answer.
Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:33am

freediver wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:24am:
Perhaps she sees you as a soft target cods. She would rather get into a personal mudslinging competition with you than talk about racism, now that she has painted herself into a corner of hypocrisy on that. As if she is blind to her own hypocrisy, she accuses me of trying to derail the discussion in the same breath.

Anything other than acknowledge racism directed at Jews.

oh I am a soft target alright  shes hated me since the first day she joined....... its sad really   I enjoy a good conversation and debate on a difference of opinion  but not many others want that   they seem to thrive on heated  nasty...
Oh for crying out loud. Just put a sock in it already. Pages you can go on like this. Don't you ever get sick of yourself?

as you can see  its just more of the same.....nasty!  all we are doing is pointing out the facts....but there it is.....good job  I now have better things to do with my time than spend it in the company of someone who hates me.........

that isnt being racists is it?????....

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #102 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:34am

mothra wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:29am:
cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:27am:

I'm not cheap.

You beg people for support. It's pathetic. And when they grant it, you'll agree with anything they say.

You're an absolute whore.

Mothra are you a woman-hater as well as an anti-semite? You are kind of letting your dark side out today. Do you often slut-shame women in an effort to silence them?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #103 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:34am

freediver wrote on Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:29am:
Mothra you would have looked less of a hypocrite if you had actually run away when you threatened to run away. Your compulsion to post, but your refusal to discuss the topic of racism, and you efforts to blame me for changing the subject just make you look more hypocritical. Calling you out for your hypocrisy is not "trolling". You literally defend racists. Trying to get you to realise this is basically the point of having the discussion.

Tell me  Effendi, what is your view on the blatant racism which is so evident at OzPol.  Should you allow it?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #104 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 11:36am

Oops, I left Aussie off the list. My apologies.

Aussie will you stand up for Mothra while she stands up for John while he stands up for Muslims torturing Jews to get their Jew gold?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print